PDA

View Full Version : TV, furniture, etc

DavieW
07-11-14, 20:16
So, I've bought my one-way ticket and I'm out of here 20th August. Woohoo!

FOR SALE: Philips, 47", 3D, SmartTV (Model number PFL7007). 16 months old, very high quality picture (professionally set up). AR $7000.

I also need to sell all my furniture. Sofas, armchairs, bed (iron four-poster), bookcases, desks, kitchen stuff, table / chairs, exercise bike, rugs etc.

When I get round to photographing everything it'll all go on MercadoLibre, so PM me here if you might be interested in grabbing something before I advertise it. I won't be asking stupid Argie prices. They try and sell things second-hand at 90% of new price - I'll be looking for 50%.

DavieW
07-15-14, 12:08
The TV and some other bits and pieces have already gone. All those who have made enquiries. I've replied with my phone number, please get in touch ASAP if you want to come round and see what's on offer. I've still got some great comfy armchairs, interesting vertical-desk set-ups, rugs, the iron four-poster, book-cases etc.

I reckon I'll start listing stuff on MercadoLibre next week.

DavieW
08-08-14, 19:29
Very little left now, but what there is I'm selling _very_ cheap.

Dining table and 4 chairs. USD100.

Nice simul-leather armchair. USD100.

A whole load of books. Pennies.

A whole load of movies. A few more pennies.

Aurora
08-08-14, 22:47
Hi Davie!

Can you send me a pic of the armchair please!

Thanks.

Smart
08-20-14, 15:47
Dave,

Hope your trip back to was uneventful. I was not in BA this last week, so sorry we missed each other. Please advise on how I am to pick up the last of the items I bought.

Thanks SM.

Very little left now, but what there is I'm selling _very_ cheap.

Dining table and 4 chairs. USD100.

Nice simul-leather armchair. USD100.

A whole load of books. Pennies.

A whole load of movies. A few more pennies.

DavieW
08-26-14, 08:47
Dave,

Hope your trip back to was uneventful. I was not in BA this last week, so sorry we missed each other. Please advise on how I am to pick up the last of the items I bought.

Thanks SM.Dude, anything that wasn't bought and collected, got given away in the last couple of days before I left!