PDA

View Full Version : Delirio New Club in Recoleta

TejanoLibre
07-19-14, 17:15
Received a message from the ex doorman at Madahos that Pagana on Vicente Lopez across the street from the cemetery became a new club called.

The elirio or Delirio.

Opens at 1 am and the minimum age to get in is 30 years old.

I don't know if that's just on Fridays or everyday.

I know that it's a little shit's bar normally. Local Punk Kids Or it has been for a long time but you can find working girls there after 1 am anyway.

I hope that one of the boys can walk over there after 1 am and check it out one night and let us know .

Thanks,

TL.

Julio is the old doorman from Madahos and he should be there.

He knows Every girl in Recoleta.

Some of you boys will remember him and he should remember you if you were a regular.

Miami Bob
07-19-14, 21:00
Inquiring minds want to know.

TejanoLibre
07-20-14, 03:26
Inquiring minds want to know.I have no idea because I am stuck in Mendoza.

That is why I suggested that one of the boys should check this place out next Friday.

I know that they have been trying for the last year or so.

Trying to upgrade, get rid of the punks, go upscale.

All that means higher end and more money but I don't know.

Check it out!

Tl.

Member #4112
07-26-14, 14:00
Went by Friday night about 01:30 and the place was full. The old doorman from Madaho recognized me and passed me through without paying the cover charge, so I can not say how much they charge. A couple of the bartenders and waitresses from Madaho are here as well. First impression was this place was a lot like the old La Lopez in layout with a second floor. The drink prices were half of what Black charges for my preferred scotch. There were a lot of 30 -40 year old people here and there were some working girls scattered around. I was just here to look around and did not see any of the working types I found interesting but there were a few cuties there.

I think this place may have potential but will take a bit of time to sort it self out. I'll try another trip next week on a better night and see what it looks like.

The old Madaho doorman made a big deal of telling me they were open Monday -Saturday and to be sure and come back again.

Member #4112
07-30-14, 15:35
Went by again on Monday at 02:00 on Monday and the place was packed with working girls. Most were younger but there were some real lookers. Hung around for about an hour, they just kept drifting in from other bars I guess. Saw a few who had been at Newport earlier.

All in all not bad.

Went by again on Tuesday at 02:00 as well but the place was dead, a few families, a few working girls, and some local band was playing. A total loss for Tuesday, just stayed for about 20 minutes to drink one beer.

This place seems to still be sorting it self out. How do you go from Monday night, which is not usually a great night, and the place is packed with hookers, to Tuesday and the place looks like a morgue with a band?

When fellow mongers are in town they should check it out for other nights, Wednesday, Thursday ect. to get a better feel for the place.

TejanoLibre
07-30-14, 16:52
Went by again on Monday at 02:00 on Monday and the place was packed with working girls. Most were younger but there were some real lookers. Hung around for about an hour, they just kept drifting in from other bars I guess. Saw a few who had been at Newport earlier.

All in all not bad.

Went by again on Tuesday at 02:00 as well but the place was dead, a few families, a few working girls, and some local band was playing. A total loss for Tuesday, just stayed for about 20 minutes to drink one beer.

This place seems to still be sorting it self out. How do you go from Monday night, which is not usually a great night, and the place is packed with hookers, to Tuesday and the place looks like a morgue with a band?

When fellow mongers are in town they should check it out for other nights, Wednesday, Thursday ect. to get a better feel for the place.Whenever they send me the text messages about the club they seem to mention Thursdays or Fridays as if its Madahos reincarnated on those nights.

After 1 am.

Have Fun,

TL.

Deborah should know exactly what the deal is for sure!

WorldTravel69
07-31-14, 18:17
http://www.cenashow.com.ar/dlirio_flyer.html

There is a free pass on the site.

Open with Google Chrome and some of the page will get translated.