PDA

View Full Version : Vikki

Daddy Rulz
07-30-14, 17:50
This is a chick I see. I'm not exactly recommending her because I like her for a particular reason. She's not GFE, she's not PFE, she's a former PV chick that is now working as an indy in Hotel Naciones and when I told her about the forum she asked if I would post something about her to help out. I told her I would be honest in my assessment and she agreed, both with the assessment and the advantages of being honest to manage expectations.

Why do I see her? She reminds me of all the titty dancers I wanted to bang when I was in my 20's and had neither the cash nor the game to get there. She's very honest, the experience will be professional but not cold. The BJ is more than a little unenthusiastic and while she's not a starfish, it's obvious she's there for the money. It's not exactly masturbating with her vagina, but it's along those lines. In her behalf she got a nice tight pussy and within her limits she takes direction well. And never, EVER any drama. She's also pretty smart, and kinda nerdy.

I like skinny chicks with tits bigger than my head. What can I say? I think she's hot. She never, ever fucks around on the appointment, 90% of the time I have seen her when we made a reservation. On the few times she had to break it, she gave me tons of notice. She has earned my trust, once I didn't have change for a quicky, and when she said she would apply the 50 P change to the next session I didn't have to remind her.

She is what she is, the haughty hot chick with huge fake titties that doesn't really want to fuck you but wants the money more than not fucking you and the price is right. I kinda dig that. When I told her about it, she thought it was funny as well. She's got a pretty good sense of humor.

350 a half, 600 an hour.

If she doesn't have an appointment coming right away she's a little slack on time but you won't pay for 30 and be there for 90. If she has another one scheduled, she'll let you know but not in a bitchy way.

BBBJ NO CIM.

She keeps bankers hours and 99.99% is no delivery but she's in a really nice room at Las Naciones. She comes and goes fairly often, so if you want to hit it I wouldn't wait too long.

She does do some backdoor action depending on the onda and the size. If you're really into backdoor action most likely it won't happen the first time, but who knows. (She's really tiny).

She understands a fair amount of English but doesn't really speak it.

I really want to make it clear, if you're looking for a passionate GFE, or wildly exuberant PFE, she's not your girl. I took the pics two days ago.

15-5470-5783.