PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a lovely lady to give me complete service (completo)

Sachar
08-21-14, 16:04
I am looking for a lovely lady to give me a COMPLETO service on 27th night after 10 pm or on 28th morning after 9 am In my hotel room in BA.

Please reply with a photo to show your body shape please and your reasonable rate. Since 1 hour is too short I expect atleast 90 minutes of service.

Member #4112
08-21-14, 18:17
Send Redhot a PM, she should be able to fix you up.

TejanoLibre
08-21-14, 18:32
I am looking for a lovely lady to give me a COMPLETO service on 27th night after 10 pm or on 28th morning after 9 am In my hotel room in BA.

Please reply with a photo to show your body shape please and your reasonable rate. Since 1 hour is too short I expect atleast 90 minutes of service.What color, stature, ethnic group, et cetera would you prefer?

I have 4 gringos coming to feast on that day but I'm sure the girls can work you in one of their holes.

You ask for sex, you get sex, in a nice or nasty way.

I am here to help you.

Very tired of getting guys laid without even a fucking thank you!

Send me a fucking pm.

I never ask for a goddamn penny.

Just thank you for getting your lights fucked out.

Take care,

Tl.

Sachar
08-23-14, 02:52
Send Redhot a PM, she should be able to fix you up.Whao is thsi red hot and how do I send her a message please?

TejanoLibre
08-23-14, 12:53

Please reply with a photo to show your body shape please and your reasonable rate. Since 1 hour is too short I expect atleast 90 minutes of service.Send a private message to Ingrid.

You won't be disappointed.

TL.

If that doesn't work you can try Redhot or you can call me.

Maybe HelloKitty aka Romina on this board.