PDA

View Full Version : Searching for Larissa (who formerly worked with Gysells

Member #3320
09-08-14, 23:09
Has any monger did Larissa from Gysel's website?

http://gysell.com/Larissa.html

I have been trying to do her for past 2 months but everytime, I get a different excuse from Gysel (she is not free, she is not available on weekend, she is busy, she is sick, she is traveling, she has other appointments, she has issues, she is in Paraguay, she is in Bariloche, she has a cough, she has a cold, she has her menst. Cycles etc etc).

I am very keen to do her. Any monger can can put me in direct contact with this girl. Via whatsapp / facebook / cell phone or even arrange a face to face meeting? Will pay you if required or put you in contact with 2 hot girls. Ho 9/10's (who do cola, BBBJ CIM, COF, beso negros) from my so called "black-book"in exchange to express my gratitude.

I am not short of hot girls to do, as I live in BA / speak pretty decent Spanish and I know my way extremely well here. But am really interested to do this girl since I saw her pictures.

Any help in this regard would be highly apprecited and would be returned in kind. Many times over.

Thanks!

Member 3320.

Daddy Rulz
09-08-14, 23:43
She was on Baires but not anymore. Isn't she Paraguaya? Maybe she's back in the motherland.

Member #3320
09-15-14, 21:41
Did this chica finally.

Nothing great about her.

500 pesos.

Does not like BBBJ.

Does not enjoy her work.

Good looking girl.

Daddy Rulz
09-16-14, 01:37
Did this chica finally.

Nothing great about her.

500 pesos.

Does not like BBBJ.

Does not enjoy her work.

Good looking girl.She used to be on my radar. Appreciate the heads up.