PDA

View Full Version : Noob question

Woah123
09-28-14, 22:05
Hey yall. Awesome site. Have a noob question feel free to delete if need be.

I'm in cordoba and looking for some good ones. I've always done it the hard way so new to this here internet style but hell if it actually works itd be awesome.

I found this site off google - http://areavipcordoba.com/galeria.php - and want to bang a few of them.

Do I call them up, give them my address and that's it, or do we meet for coffee first or wait on a street corner or hows it done? Can neone vouch for that site as legit, or recomend any others for females to come to my apt in cordoba? Fluent in spanish.

Sry for the dumbass question. Thanks.

Dickhead
09-28-14, 22:23
Just call them up and have them come to your hotel or apartment. Or, you will probably find some (or even most) of them have apartments they work out of. Note that there is a separate section for Córdoba. You may also wish to look at the section on Area VIP here in Buenos Aires, and read some guys' experiences with it.

Woah123
09-28-14, 22:33
Just call them up and have them come to your hotel or apartment. Or, you will probably find some (or even most) of them have apartments they work out of. Note that there is a separate section for Crdoba. You may also wish to look at the section on Area VIP here in Buenos Aires, and read some guys' experiences with it.Thanks for the help I found it.

Woah123
09-28-14, 22:59
Another dumb question sry dude. These VIP ones like on the site I posted are the upscale good ones (ie. No addicts or people wholl steal shit from my apartment) right? I can expect to pay around 1000 pesos for the good ones per hour?

BadMan
09-28-14, 23:11
Upscale girls as you call them usually charge at least around 1000 pesos these days. The more upscale they are the more they will probably charge. With the exchange rate what it is today, its still a great deal. Now do the forum members a favor and after you visit these girls, write your experience. Its not polite to take and not give back. Its bad form. Good luck and we will look forward to your experiences.

Another dumb question sry dude. These VIP ones like on the site I posted are the upscale good ones (ie. No addicts or people wholl steal shit from my apartment) right? I can expect to pay around 1000 pesos for the good ones per hour?

Woah123
09-28-14, 23:27
I'm not judging nobody bro I'd ask the same thing about a school teacher before letting her in but anyways thanks and for sure will post reviews.