PDA

View Full Version : Project planning for free argie pussy

Woah123
10-02-14, 15:53
Yall can recomend good coffee shops, gyms, parks, stores or any target rich environment to go huntin in Cordoba or Buenos Aires? Thanks bros!

Gandolf50
10-02-14, 21:48
Yall can recomend good coffee shops, gyms, parks, stores or any target rich environment to go huntin in Cordoba or Buenos Aires? Thanks bros!Its better to pay up front, its cheaper and you get what you want faster. Every time I've had a free ride here in the morning or the next day I've been hit up for a "prestamos".

Spassmusssein
10-02-14, 22:12
Its better to pay up front, its cheaper and you get what you want faster. Every time I've had a free ride here in the morning or the next day I've been hit up for a "prestamos".In argentinean-castellano: "prestamo" = gift = regalo.

You never get it back. Never ever.

Gandolf is absolutely right + we are mongering, not looking for girlfriends.

We pay that they leave.

Jackson
10-02-14, 22:20
With all due respect, there is no such thing as "free pussy".

Pussy ALWAYS costs something: Time, effort, aggravation, emotional duress, and usually money.

When guys talk about "free pussy", what they usually mean is "fuck now, pay later". i.e. when the judge bangs his gavel and orders you to give her half of your assets, plus pay alimony, child support, etc.

Thanks,

Jax

BadMan
10-03-14, 23:16
Hey so did you try that cordobavip website? How were the girls.

And no sex is free. I've tried it and it ends up costing much more money time and effort. You could say maybe non pro pussy. That might be more accurate. But no pussy is free.

Yall can recomend good coffee shops, gyms, parks, stores or any target rich environment to go huntin in Cordoba or Buenos Aires? Thanks bros!

Jackson
10-06-14, 22:18
You could say maybe non pro pussy. That might be more accurate. But no pussy is free.I think the term to describe what he wants to do is "Sexual Shoplifting".

His plan is to enter the pussy store posing as a potential long term customer, sample the goods for free, and then get out before the owner discovers that he is an impostor.

Thanks,

Jax

Mac420
04-09-15, 14:34
You mean to tell me that you guys cant find free pussy in this town? Unbelievable....

Tres3
04-09-15, 14:49
You mean to tell me that you guys cant find free pussy in this town? Unbelievable....As a previous poster said, there is no such thing as free pussy. It all costs something. Some is more expensive than other, but it all costs something.

Tres3.

Daddy Rulz
04-09-15, 16:38
You mean to tell me that you guys cant find free pussy in this town? Unbelievable....

As a previous poster said, there is no such thing as free pussy. It all costs something. Some is more expensive than other, but it all costs something.

Tres3.Tres every once in a while some troll comes along hoping to get some attention for this. Usually from guys with obvious issues regarding their adequacy, they somehow feel that by suggesting that there is something wrong with the men who side step all the fucking work "free" pussy takes that this somehow, magically it seems, will make their dicks bigger. I have had plenty of non pro pussy in this town, none of it was free, all of it required effort and few of them had the same skill level as my favorite pros.

Namoi
04-09-15, 17:25
Tres every once in a while some troll comes along hoping to get some attention for this. Usually from guys with obvious issues regarding their adequacy, they somehow feel that by suggesting that there is something wrong with the men who side step all the fucking work "free" pussy takes that this somehow, magically it seems, will make their dicks bigger. I have had plenty of non pro pussy in this town, none of it was free, all of it required effort and few of them had the same skill level as my favorite pros.A Wise man once said, "If it Floats, Flies, or Fucks, don't own it...RENT IT !!!!".

Rocky2
04-09-15, 19:49
You mean to tell me that you guys cant find free pussy in this town? Unbelievable....The only difference is free pussy cost more.

TejanoLibre
04-09-15, 20:35
You mean to tell me that you guys cant find free pussy in this town? Unbelievable....Of course you can !

EZ-Lay Tourist girls at the usual spots.

Fucked-up locals.

Girls that are pissed-off at their boyfriends .

Swingers.

And Free Spirited Chicas.

It's ALL on You !

TL.

Good Bullshit helps a lot !

And Spanish !

But hardly ever totally FREE !

Drinks

Drugs

Telos

Taxis

Aqualung
04-10-15, 20:50
At the very least you have to spend (waste) hours listening to their bullshit. Then you get the guilt trip which they try to pass on to you. You "did" this to me. There are plenty of young, hot girls available that take a little more or a little less work getting into their pants but I almost always end up regretting it the next day.

DjFourMoney
10-02-15, 03:04
Its better to pay up front, its cheaper and you get what you want faster. Every time I've had a free ride here in the morning or the next day I've been hit up for a "prestamos".So you feel this way about all women?

Gandolf50
10-02-15, 07:39
So you feel this way about all women?In THIS country? YES! I will admit, there are a few exceptions..... But not many!