PDA

View Full Version : Which hotel?

Tbubr
10-03-14, 12:39
Only a 3 day business trip, Plaza, Sofitel or Alvear Art?

Daddy Rulz
10-03-14, 13:02
Only a 3 day business trip, Plaza, Sofitel or Alvear Art?All of those are too close to the Villa.

http://www.algodonmansion.com/

TejanoLibre
10-03-14, 18:34
Only a 3 day business trip, Plaza, Sofitel or Alvear Art?The Algodon is very nice but the Alvear Art is ONE block from Hook, Catto's and Ness. Same street.

Ness is a Pig Farm though.

The Alvear Art is one year old and very nice.

The Fucking Indians from the Villa can't touch you there or the old Marriott. (Plaza).

The Alvear is also about 2. 5 blocks from Excedra and about 7 blocks from Orleans, another Pig Farm.

The Villas are a problem EVERYWHERE in BA.

No problems if you stay on the beaten path.

TL.

Tbubr
10-03-14, 20:21
Not sure I follow that line. Have not visited for 18 months or so.

The Algodon is very nice but the Alvear Art is ONE block from Hook, Catto's and Ness. Same street.

Ness is a Pig Farm though.

The Alvear Art is one year old and very nice.

The Fucking Indians from the Villa can't touch you there or the old Marriott. (Plaza).

The Alvear is also about 2. 5 blocks from Excedra and about 7 blocks from Orleans, another Pig Farm.

The Villas are a problem EVERYWHERE in BA.

No problems if you stay on the beaten path.

TL.

Gandolf50
10-03-14, 20:43
Not sure I follow that line. Have not visited for 18 months or so.I think hes trying to tell you its near a bad section of town (A slum!) and that the followers of Cristina that live there (A bunch of low life no good thieves) will try their best to make sure you do not enjoy your visit.

Tbubr
10-07-14, 22:06
Fly down next week for a quick trip. Business, hopefully a moment or two to get out!

Thanks.

Not sure I follow that line. Have not visited for 18 months or so.

TejanoLibre
10-07-14, 23:51
Fly down next week for a quick trip. Business, hopefully a moment or two to get out!

Thanks.I think that you will really like that hotel.

Check-out the way the architects designed the glass overhang above the entrance and check-out the sculpted bushes that line the parking garage's ramp.

Really cool.

Chica friendly too.

Have Fun and feel free to ask me any questions if you'd like.

TL.