PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone please give us some update?

JovanBgd
10-12-14, 20:01
Hey guys!

Can anyone please give us some update on the SW places and prices? The list I am pasting below is over 10 years old. Posted back in 2003.

I searched myself on the internet. All I could find is that there is some action on the Plaza Miserere.

Street Walker Locations List.

Street Walker Locations.

Editor's Note: This website does not promote sex with men or TV's. Therefor, please recognize that references to TV's in the notes below are there to serve soley as an advisory to mongers (who are looking for women) that everything may not be as it appears.

Almagro H.Yrigoyen & Moreno between Boedo & Entre Ros.

Women & Transvestites / $20 - $40AR.

Barrio Norte Av. Santa Fe & Marcelo T. Alvear between Av. Callao & Av. Pueyrredn.

Transvestites & Taxiboys / $50 - $85AR.

Belgrano Cabildo & Juramento.

Women & Transvestites / $30 - $60AR.

Centro Av. Crdoba & San Martn.

Women / $50 - $100AR.

Ciudad Oculta Av. Del Trabajo & Av. De los Corrales.

Transvestites / $10 - $25AR.

Constitucin Salta & San Jos between Brasil & Av. San Juan.

Women & Transvestites / $15 - $30AR.

Floresta Alberdi & Ramn Falcn between San Pedrito & Mariano Acosta.

Women & Transvestites / $20 - $50AR.

Flores Bacacay & Bolivia.

Women & Transvestites / $20 - $40AR.

La Boca & Barracas Av. Almirante Brown zona del Puente Viejo.

Women & Transvestites / $10 - $50AR.

Nuez Av. Del Libertador between Iber & Gral. Paz.

Women & Transvestites / $20 - $70AR.

Palermo Godoy Cruz.

Transvestites / $20 - $50AR.

Recoleta Av. Pueryrredn between Vicente Lpez and Azcunaga.

Women & Transvestites / $50 - $100AR.

Villa del Parque Campana & Marcos Sastre Baigorria & Cuenca.

Women & Transvestites / $15 - $45AR.

Villa Lugano Av. Roca & Escalada.

Women & Transvestites / $15 - $30AR.

Villa Luro Av. Rivadavia & Escalada, Ramn Falcn & Escalada.

Transvestites / $15 - $45AR.

Daddy Rulz
10-12-14, 20:08
I'm a to each his own kind of guy but unless you're really into old ugly chicks there just isn't any reason to bang streetwalkers here. If you just have to do it, Carlos Pelligrinni (the street that runs in front of Exedra) between Cordoba and Marcelo T de Alvear usually has a bunch of hags working it. There are usually a few at Reconquista and Paraguay as well.

Under no circumstances whatsoever should you go into most of the areas outside of Micro listed below at night.

JovanBgd
10-12-14, 20:36
I'm a to each his own kind of guy but unless you're really into old ugly chicks there just isn't any reason to bang streetwalkers here. If you just have to do it, Carlos Pelligrinni (the street that runs in front of Exedra) between Cordoba and Marcelo T de Alvear usually has a bunch of hags working it. There are usually a few at Reconquista and Paraguay as well.

Under no circumstances whatsoever should you go into most of the areas outside of Micro listed below at night.Thanks Daddy! Lol.

How old approximately are them? As in 30+, 40+, 50+? Could it be that they are all so old?

I went to the the RLD in Sousse, Tunisia 3 years ago. Women there looked, how we say in Serbia, as "something between a vulture and death itself". I mean, no way Argentina can be that bad, right?

Dickhead
10-12-14, 21:09
I don't think Daddy's been with any SWs or if he has, he won't admit it. But I have, so I can tell you that they are not all old and ugly. Just most of them. Plaza Misérere is indeed a good place to start. Also Constitución west of the Subte station and around the Charly Bar. Can't remember the names of those streets. Also check around Reconquista and Tres Sargentos. I used to hang around at Bar Bar O on Tres Sargentos and snag sloppy seconds coming out of the Hotel Horizonte. If you want to go further out, check the areas around the train stations Boulogne and Villa Rosa.

Daddy Rulz
10-12-14, 21:17
I don't think Daddy's been with any SWs or if he has, he won't admit it. But I have, so I can tell you that they are not all old and ugly. Just most of them. Plaza Misrere is indeed a good place to start. Also Constitucin west of the Subte station and around the Charly Bar. Can't remember the names of those streets. Also check around Reconquista and Tres Sargentos. I used to hang around at Bar Bar O on Tres Sargentos and snag sloppy seconds coming out of the Hotel Horizonte. If you want to go further out, check the areas around the train stations Boulogne and Villa Rosa.You are correct, I have not been with many street walkers, one would be the total. I would not go to Plaza Misrere at night if I were you.

Dickhead
10-12-14, 21:49
I would go to Once at night before I would go to Constitución at night. I don't think Plaza Misérere is that bad. You have all the bus stops there, and the vendors.

And the Africans, and the trannies ...

Anyway, I lived near there a couple of times and I never had any problems. During the day in the marketplace one time Roxana the Barber got her hat and gloves stolen out of her coat pocket when I was with her. So I bought her some new ones at a stall there. Those stalls probably get their inventory from places like Roxana's coat pockets.

Why do the argies pronounce it 'Mi-SER-i-lay' when there is no letter 'l' in there? No one was ever able to explain that to me. I believe Roxana's explanation was: 'Es así porque es así,' which was not too enlightening.

TejanoLibre
10-12-14, 23:31
Thanks Daddy! Lol.

How old approximately are them? As in 30+, 40+, 50+? Could it be that they are all so old?

I went to the the RLD in Sousse, Tunisia 3 years ago. Women there looked, how we say in Serbia, as "something between a vulture and death itself". I mean, no way Argentina can be that bad, right?Over 40 , over 50 and over there !

Hanging out on San Martin and Cordoba next to Orleans but on the sidewalk .

Outside of El Horizonte on Tres Sargentos .

Suipacha and Cordoba , Paraguay and Cordoba , Esmeralda and Cordoba . ( usually Conversion Vans ! ) Yikes !

There are a few girls that hang out in front of Excedra that are streetwalkers because they never sit down at Excedra and a few of them are passable .

V and V are 32 and 45 and just about anybody here would do them and a lot of the boys here have without knowing it !

Plaza Prostitucion is disgusting and dangerous !

Pavon between Salta and Santiago del Estero . Cheap Meat ! Do not go at night ! Daytime SWs everywhere . All ages .

Plaza Misery !

50 peso Head ?

Disgustingly dark hags !

No need to lower yourself to any of those levels .

Have Fun and Keep in Touch !

TL.

Leave the city limits and the prices drop dramatically .

JovanBgd
10-13-14, 18:02
Thank you guys for the help. I'll be definitely taking a walk on couple of those streets!

And, of course, If I find anything doable, I'll do it and report!

Tbubr
10-13-14, 23:59
Thank you guys for the help. I'll be definitely taking a walk on couple of those streets!

And, of course, If I find anything doable, I'll do it and report!Should be interesting. Kind of like trying an old fishing hole you enjoyed as a kid.

TejanoLibre
10-22-14, 19:42

And, of course, If I find anything doable, I'll do it and report!Thanks for the update from " Plaza 'Misery " Jovan !

"An older dark woman was 150 Pesos but 50 of that went for the Telo and a younger girl was a bit more expensive .".

More than 7 Euros ?

And You survived ?

Damn !

Give us some more details !

Amazing !

Have Fun ,

TL.

BayBoy
10-22-14, 20:50
I was wondering how much the streetwalkers were charging in the Microcenter area also and even the Constitution area. Im into MILFs 30s, 40, and even 50s.

Dickhead
10-22-14, 21:02
I was wondering how much the streetwalkers were charging in the Microcenter area also and even the Constitution area. Im into MILFs 30s, 40, and even 50s.In your preferred age and geographic range you will find mostly MIWNFIYLMYDs: Mothers I Would Not Fuck If You Lent Me Your Dick. You may find a smattering of MWASFTBOTSes (Mothers So Fat They Block Out The Sun) and an occasional MWFOGMHFTB (Mothers With Festoons of Green Meat Hanging From Their Bombachas), but not too many MILFs.

BayBoy
10-22-14, 21:08
Yes but what they charging.

El Perro
10-22-14, 22:19
Yes but what they charging.Ha Ha Ha !!

Gandolf50
10-22-14, 22:47
Yes but what they charging.Too much. Twice that if you have a accent!

Tres3
10-23-14, 00:48
In your preferred age and geographic range you will find mostly MIWNFIYLMYDs: Mothers I Would Not Fuck If You Lent Me Your Dick. You may find a smattering of MWASFTBOTSes (Mothers So Fat They Block Out The Sun) and an occasional MWFOGMHFTB (Mothers With Festoons of Green Meat Hanging From Their Bombachas), but not too many MILFs.You forgot the absolute worst: MIWNFWED: Mothers I would Not Fuck With Esten's Dick.

Tres3.

TejanoLibre
10-23-14, 01:20
I was wondering how much the streetwalkers were charging in the Microcenter area also and even the Constitution area. Im into MILFs 30s, 40, and even 50s.Plaza Misery - somewhere around 100 Pesos for an Oldie but Not a Goodie . Just guessing . Something younger seems to be a bit more .

Plaza Prostitucion - comparable rates I'm sure .

Micro Centro - next to Orleans , El Horizonte , along Reconquista and near Excedra is going to be a LOT more .

One guy asked a Street girl the other day how much and she said 500 so he fucked her and gave her 500 EUROS !

She never specified Pesos !

She is Forever Ruined now .

I witnessed ex-streetwalkers from the Micro Center asking and getting 600p 3 years ago once they started working at X .

They were getting 600p from Locals and Tourist . ( 3 to 4 years ago . ).

They were 300p when they were on the street in front of my resto-bar which is 50ft. From X .

So it's like this :

Shit Town BA is cheap . ( Plaza Misery and Plaza Prostitucion ).

Micro Center is Never going to be as cheap . Especially if they think that you are a Tourist .

The Good Old Days of 80 Peso for a 19 year old Paraguayan Anal Princess are GONE ! Daisy !

BayBoy
10-23-14, 10:45
Thanks for the update Tejano. With the peso falling like it is, BA might be a destination for me in the future.