PDA

View Full Version : Master J 16th trip..Ojala

Master J
11-24-14, 21:49
I arrived this past week after a 3 year sabbatical, not by choice, just finally had to make time for me.. I have always loved the city but for the most recent 9 years that I have been coming here it was to see a girl I met on my first trip. Another story for another time.

AMERICAN AIRLINES- I get to the airport in the Midwest and the agent tells me I will not make my connection in Dallas.WTF! How about a phone call? So I drive to Chicago and Advantage routes me through Miami and agent gives me 4000 miles. What I wanted the most was I cashed in some miles and for 55K was flying first class so that stayed in place and flight was shorter. Of course the plane was late leaving and I was shuttled from gate to gate by an absolute 10 because there a diplomat flying as well. Arrive in BA and of course the bag is on the next flight. Wait the 2 hours instead of them sending it, wait another 2 hours for the owner and I am in my apartment in Puerto Madero. I screwed up the currency exchange because I was out of it. Note to self, but Florida street looks sketchy.

Still exhausted but met up with member Spassmusssein and special props go out to this guy who lent me a phone and we had a very interesting conversation. Great guy, very well connected here, and again rare that someone would go out of their way to do that, thank you again. Met up with TL and again nice surprise after reading many posts, is a nice genuine guy,I hope he gets what he want.

CHICAS Reading Baires Foro for the past month and get the latest updates. So I go for a nice looking girl, but I feel like I am back in Nuevo Laredo. Single bed, same sheet, dingy room.

Call a girl I knew years ago here from Paraguay she always was a treat. So we hooked up and I knew I would hit it off so I invited her to my house and we had a great time. For me it was nice to have a sleep over and have some nice personal company, No drama, nice conversation, very nice. Cuddled in bed, laughed, Solid 9 Christine Agullera type. Truth. The odds of me landing a late 20 girl in the USA is like zilch.

JUMBO Go grocery shopping and for 2500 pesos fill up the house for at least a week. Girl at the register gives me a discount on something she figures it out on her phone. Meat cut on Friday is still selling on Tuesday.

MASSAGE SPA - I found a place in Palermo Soho called Espacio Oxivital. Very beautiful place, old building modernized and the genuine massage and facial was I think 900 pesos. I am definably going back. Nice find. I will be there Wednesday and see if I can get AP members discounts.

SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER I always love going dancing so I usually go to Asia de Cuba in Puerto Madero. I love the house music and you can dance all you want with or without a partner. So here is the funny part. I have been told that there I have a resemblance to George Costanza (Seinfeld) and I guess there might be a point. Anyway I am buzzed when I get there and throughout the night there were no less than 7 groups of girls who asked if they could take my picture! I mean the club did, some guys stood next to me and took their picture, and I had a young kid shake my hand when he was leaving probably because he has a father my age and said thank you man, you give us hope ,he said que loco! It is a young club but I have absolutely no problem being surrounded on the dance floor by no less than easy 50+ great looking, I mean mouth watering girls who spent hours on their appearance. This city has more beautiful women/girls than any other city I know of.

PLAN So I think I will continue to have some sleepovers, I go to the pool in my building, got reservations at Tigua, and might stray a bit, but in 5 days I have become happier than I have been in 3 years. It is a cool place to be. I needed to recharge the batteries.

WorldTravel69
11-25-14, 18:41
Nicaragua 4959, between Thames and Uriarte. __ Masajistas. Prices: 260p and up. Tel: 4775-0010. Hours: Tuesday and Wednesday 10.00 AM to 08.00 PM, Thursday to Saturday 10.00 AM to 09.00 PM, Closed Sunday and Monday. http://www.espacioxivital.com.ar/.

Thanks.

I placed it on the map.

I arrived this past week after a 3 year sabbatical, not by choice, just finally had to make time for me.. I have always loved the city but for the most recent 9 years that I have been coming here it was to see a girl I met on my first trip. Another story for another time.

AMERICAN AIRLINES- I get to the airport in the Midwest and the agent tells me I will not make my connection in Dallas.WTF! How about a phone call? So I drive to Chicago and Advantage routes me through Miami and agent gives me 4000 miles. What I wanted the most was I cashed in some miles and for 55K was flying first class so that stayed in place and flight was shorter. Of course the plane was late leaving and I was shuttled from gate to gate by an absolute 10 because there a diplomat flying as well. Arrive in BA and of course the bag is on the next flight. Wait the 2 hours instead of them sending it, wait another 2 hours for the owner and I am in my apartment in Puerto Madero. I screwed up the currency exchange because I was out of it. Note to self, but Florida street looks sketchy.

Still exhausted but met up with member Spassmusssein and special props go out to this guy who lent me a phone and we had a very interesting conversation. Great guy, very well connected here, and again rare that someone would go out of their way to do that, thank you again. Met up with TL and again nice surprise after reading many posts, is a nice genuine guy,I hope he gets what he want.

CHICAS Reading Baires Foro for the past month and get the latest updates. So I go for a nice looking girl, but I feel like I am back in Nuevo Laredo. Single bed, same sheet, dingy room.

Call a girl I knew years ago here from Paraguay she always was a treat. So we hooked up and I knew I would hit it off so I invited her to my house and we had a great time. For me it was nice to have a sleep over and have some nice personal company, No drama, nice conversation, very nice. Cuddled in bed, laughed, Solid 9 Christine Agullera type. Truth. The odds of me landing a late 20 girl in the USA is like zilch.

JUMBO Go grocery shopping and for 2500 pesos fill up the house for at least a week. Girl at the register gives me a discount on something she figures it out on her phone. Meat cut on Friday is still selling on Tuesday.

MASSAGE SPA - I found a place in Palermo Soho called Espacio Oxivital. Very beautiful place, old building modernized and the genuine massage and facial was I think 900 pesos. I am definably going back. Nice find. I will be there Wednesday and see if I can get AP members discounts.

SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER I always love going dancing so I usually go to Asia de Cuba in Puerto Madero. I love the house music and you can dance all you want with or without a partner. So here is the funny part. I have been told that there I have a resemblance to George Costanza (Seinfeld) and I guess there might be a point. Anyway I am buzzed when I get there and throughout the night there were no less than 7 groups of girls who asked if they could take my picture! I mean the club did, some guys stood next to me and took their picture, and I had a young kid shake my hand when he was leaving probably because he has a father my age and said thank you man, you give us hope ,he said que loco! It is a young club but I have absolutely no problem being surrounded on the dance floor by no less than easy 50+ great looking, I mean mouth watering girls who spent hours on their appearance. This city has more beautiful women/girls than any other city I know of.

PLAN So I think I will continue to have some sleepovers, I go to the pool in my building, got reservations at Tigua, and might stray a bit, but in 5 days I have become happier than I have been in 3 years. It is a cool place to be. I needed to recharge the batteries.

Master J
11-26-14, 00:33
Surprise of the day was I go to see my Paraguyan and when I arrive to enter the apartment door standing in the apartment was here friend in just a towel A towering morocha, slender body, missiones face from the Amazon, beautiful long hair, I mean you might expect to see her in jean commercial. So my draw drops and I say let's party! Well I go into the room with my cutie and I say are you sure it's ok, blah,blah,blah. And she say no problem. Well I hesitate for a moment and the other girl says she has an appointment and leaves. A little bummed.

Then about 15 minutes later the door opens and she has returned saying her appointment got cancelled. So she jumps in and let me tell the action was spectacular. Very sexy beautiful face, made 38's long slender legs, total package 9.88. Great Great Great. So how do you tell your "novia" that you are obsessed with fucking her friend for the rest of the trip....in a nice way.

The door was a set up right? Like chumming in Jaws.

WT you are always on it. Thanks.

Nicaragua 4959, between Thames and Uriarte. __ Masajistas. Prices: 260p and up. Tel: 4775-0010. Hours: Tuesday and Wednesday 10.00 AM to 08.00 PM, Thursday to Saturday 10.00 AM to 09.00 PM, Closed Sunday and Monday. http://www.espacioxivital.com.ar/.

Thanks.

I placed it on the map.