PDA

View Full Version : The pros and cons of closing of La Naciones Hotel

Member #3320
12-06-14, 23:37
I was exchanging messaging with some of my favorite girls whom I have often met in La Naciones Hotel and who usually declined coming to my apartment.

The effect of the raid:

The chicas are ready to come over at the apartment at the same cost as incalls plus taxi. Which is fair! But they said they will do this with guys they know of, not with newbies.

With newbies, it will be telos.

Overall, I think for mongers who live here (single, not cheating etc.) its a win win situation to have the girls at home rather than going to the shoddy La Naciones Hotel.

Big Boss Man
12-07-14, 14:53
I actually preferred out call when I used to stay at Loisuites and an apartment on Junin. It was worth the extra 100 pesos and taxi cost. I used to love to have a girl over around 6 or 7 PM and then go out to dinner with the guys. Then you could go to Madahos and soak up the scene without taking anyone unless you had to have it.

Only reason I am not doing much of it now is I found a girl with whom I have a good relationship. I tend to like the quiet nice girl type. But I am sure the current relationship will pass with time and I will probably become more of a daytime guy again.

I feel bad for some of the girls at Los Naciones as I have been with more than a few of them especially the girls at www.ciudadmasajes.com.

I hope some of the friends of the Board who I do not know well did not suffer too large of a financial loss.

Cordoba Dan
12-08-14, 17:35
The con that will not be missed, having to present ID to dude at the little desk before getting on an elevator. The pro that will be sorely missed, the elevator rides themselves. I've seen more world class man made tits on those elevators than any single place anywhere else. (And some natural) If you had to ride from one floor after checking in at a consultorio to another which had an available room, it became an adventure to see if there would be something hotter in the elevator or passing you in the hall than the chica you were with. It was THE place to pick the tatami because chances were junior was going to finish up on a lovely ride between the peaks.