PDA

View Full Version : Luana Hot Introducing Myself

LuanaHot
12-28-14, 21:35
Hello.

My name is Luana Hot.

I am a 20 year old girl from Argentina.

I am very beautiful. Thin and tall. I am a model and a student at the university.

I am completely independent.

My service is complete and I do BBBJ. I can go to your place or we can meet at any hotel.

If you would like to know more about my rates and if you would like to see my pictures, please send me a message.

I can't wait to meet you and have a good time.

Kisses.

ScottyDog23
01-05-15, 18:04
Sorry guys but this one is a flake. Stood me up at my hotel with a "definite, confirmed" date. Also gave a non-working mobile number.

Are all chicas under 25 yrs un-reliable?

Jackson
01-05-15, 18:10
Sorry guys but this one is a flake. Stood me up at my hotel with a "definite, confirmed" date. Also gave a non-working mobile number.

Are all chicas under 25 yrs un-reliable?In a word: Yes.

Daddy Rulz
01-05-15, 18:33
In a word: Yes.My word would have been absolutly.

AllIWantIsLove
01-05-15, 18:48

Are all chicas under 25 yrs un-reliable?And many over 25 are unreliable too!

Boston
01-05-15, 20:03
And many over 25 are unreliable too!I sent her a PM to ask about price and she answered "that is my business. ".

Gandolf50
01-05-15, 21:05
I sent her a PM to ask about price and she answered "that is my business. ".If she won't tell you up front, why would you bother with her. One thing I have learned about Argies, always define price and other parameters before hand. No matter what you are buying! Or you are sure to be sorry later.

Member #3320
01-05-15, 21:15
She quoted me 1000 pesos inclusive of taxi to Palermo.

I have yet to partake as we could not match schedules.

Hope this helps?

PlayaGato
01-05-15, 23:11
Agreed, probably the most disorganized chica in BA. Last time in BA I tried to make a connection numerous times to no avail. A chocolate mess. Cuidado.

You're paying Lomo prices for ground beef. Call Aurora is Maria. Very professional and accommodating. Always on time and a blast to be with. Honest, trustworthy and very, very sexy.

Daddy Rulz
01-05-15, 23:23
If she won't tell you up front, why would you bother with her. One thing I have learned about Argies, always define price and other parameters before hand. No matter what you are buying! Or you are sure to be sorry later.This cannot be stated enough or too strongly.

SimpleWrangler
01-06-15, 01:05
In four words: a waste of time.

Jackson
01-06-15, 01:26
Agreed, probably the most disorganized chica in BA.From my seat, this is just routine behavior. What you perceive as "the most disorganized chica in BA" is in fact the norm. 90% of the working girls I've known over the years live what I'd call "disorganized" lives as evidenced by their chaotic schedules, missed appointments, chronic tardiness, ignored messages, etc.

It might be helpful for some of you to better understand the daily life of most of these girls. They wake up and say to themselves "I need money today", and thus they turn on their cell phone, and it begins to ring. They answer the calls that ring at convenient moments, confirm whatever appointments they are offered without regard to other conversations, and quickly sally forth to fuck their way through the day. After each appointment, they ascertain which of their day's remaining prospects are still in play, all the while continuing to accept more telephone calls and make more "pseudo appointments".

When they are tired of working, they simply turn off their cellphone and count their money.

The next day, it all begins again.

Thanks,

Jax.