PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood124's complaint about Aurora is Maria

Admin
12-31-99, 22:00

Aurora
08-16-14, 23:23
To all of you, I am very sorry that you had to hear from Hollywood that I am a scam, he completely misunderstood my quote.

Yes, I did post that I would give anyone who brought me Reeses 30 free min. , but that is OBVIOUSELY after my minimum of 2 hours, how am I going to work for free?!

Point is, NO ONE else misunderstood this, and MANY have brought me Reese s. They paid for the 2 hours and had their 30 free min. , even an hour if we had something going on. I do not watch the clock, I let it flow!

I got into this job because I have to support my family, I do not like being attacked or judged ESPECIALLY by people that DON T even know me. If anyone wants to ask me something or post anything bad about me, your free to do it, but if you don t even know me, why? Is there a point?

Anyway, have a good weekend! I have been very busy rescuing dogs!

Huge hug.

Maria.

Member #4112
08-17-14, 12:52
Hollywood did you really expect 30 minutes free for a bag of candy without paying for 2 hours? Everyone else, including myself, understood the offer so what's the problem here?

Unless of course you wear a trench coat and fedora and your come on line is "want some candy little girl".

Hollywood124
08-17-14, 14:19
Aurora / Maria told me 30 minutes "Free" in exchange for red licorice and M&Ms from back home. That's what she told me! I rest my case! Case closed! As a long time member of this forum Aurora / Maria is on my Avoid list. And I do not recommend bringing anything from back home for Aurora / Maria.

Hollywood did you really expect 30 minutes free for a bag of candy without paying for 2 hours? Everyone else, including myself, understood the offer so what's the problem here?

Unless of course you wear a trench coat and fedora and your come on line is "want some candy little girl".

Aurora
08-17-14, 14:31
Are you calling me a liar? Did I really say FREE and no payment or did you just not UNDERSTAND? Resend me the mail where it says that, I have EVERYTHING saved in my inbox. I do not erase ANY mails, thank GOD I know how to work with computers.

But you know what, I have had enough waist of energy with you also actually, I do have more important things to do than to argue wiith you. I am very busy LIVING my life instead of trying to make people feel bad.

Good luck in life. If I were you I would start respecting people. Just an advice.

Maria.

Member #4112
08-17-14, 18:19
Don't bother arguing with him, you are either dealing with an inability to understand the subject since everyone else clearly understood the offer or he is just being an ass.

Aurora
08-17-14, 21:50
Don't bother arguing with him, you are either dealing with an inability to understand the subject since everyone else clearly understood the offer or he is just being an ass.Thank you sweety! You are very kind!

Huge hug and hope to see you again soon!

Maria.

PlayaGato
11-06-14, 15:51
Dear Hollywood,

I take umbrage with your nonsensical blather dissing of Maria Aurora and your suggestion that you were bilked out of sexual congress because she balked at a verbal contract that took advantage of her good will and spirit. The White Man screwed the Indians out of what is now Manhattan for some trinkets worth about $24.00; and now you're trying to malign her credibility and livelihood because she wouldn't perform for you with your generous tchotchke offer of Gumby Bears, Sour Patches and Swizzlers. The shame, sir.

I imagine her landlord would be perplexed as she handed him her rent money in confections. Giving sweets is insulting and only serves as a fast track to diabetes. Maybe a book, a poem, music or anything inherently substantial would have been a better choice.

Maria gave you a solid offer to extend her services another half hour, a generous concession as you would have had 29:50 left over. I'm surprised you didn't offer her a Groupon.

You should apologize to her and keep your miserly machinations to yourself. She is trying to raise a family and better herself and you are trying to take advantage of her situation. And there's no way you are riding Primero Clase. You must have gotten a free ticket or bribed the flight attendants with sacks of candy. Sit back and make yourself comfortable in 44B.

The Horror,

Panama Jim.

Aurora
11-06-14, 23:34
Hey hollywood,

I really get a blast about you still wanting to make me look bad, you just don t get enough, do you? Is your life that miserable and that boring that you have nothing else to do but write IN DETAIL what you did in Argentina? Honestly, I don t think anybody gives a CRAP!

Oh and one more thing, you said "when I arrived she change the deal and wanted more money that was agreed to in addition to the candy". For starters, it s "changed" not "change", are you american? Also, what are you talking about? YOU DIDN T WANT TO GIVE ME ANY MONEY! You wanted 30 min. Of sex for CANDY! Since I said no you said, I will give you a Victoria Secret perfume too! LOL. You have got to be kidding, I don t pay bills with perfume or candy! Honestly, I am happy you travelled so many miles and brought so much weight for the maids, they probably had not been givin anything in a loooooooong time. You made them happy and that is wonderful! Even though your asian idea was to get me upset, you actually got A LOT of people to have a blast off of your tiny way of thinking, thank you for that.

Keep on being cheap and enjoy the FREE FLIGHTS! I am so sorry you don t even have the money to pay for them!

Have fun :).

Maria.

REMEMBER It s a CRTIC FREE ZONE! Right?

Aurora
11-07-14, 14:40
Good job hollywood! You couldn t take it! Keep on deleting posts about how people let others know who you really are! Keep making me look bad! Enjoy!

Aurora
12-07-14, 15:09
Jesus, really, I can t believe the way some of the people on here are at each others throats. Instead of acting like adults, it seems like a kindergarden conversation. I wish some of "us" would just grow up. Humans are so complicated, everyday I love my dog more. This is an excellent example of why I am single.

Maria.

Gandolf50
12-07-14, 17:04
Jesus, really, I can t believe the way some of the people on here are at each others throats. Instead of acting like adults, it seems like a kindergarden conversation. I wish some of "us" would just grow up. Humans are so complicated, everyday I love my dog more. This is an excellent example of why I am single.

Maria.LOL! This is nothing! A few years ago things were really entertaining! .

Aurora
12-08-14, 04:10
LOL! This is nothing! A few years ago things were really entertaining! .I swear, my 11 year old son is more mature, It s incredible!

Hugs.

Maria.

Aurora
01-06-15, 17:50
Aren't you tired of trying to ruin my reputation? I don't post on your thread cause you just keep on deleting what I or anyone has to say in my defense!

So I tried to play games with you, really? Would you like me to upload our conversation in a file so that everyone can see who wanted to play games with who?

I would just love to see how you would feel if I tried to ruin your job, but forget it little man, life is a boomerang.

Let me know little man if you want me to upload our private conversation!

Happy new year to you Hollywood123, I hope you get a life this year.

Oh by the way, I will not delete if you post here, I have NOTHING to hide, unlike you.

Aurora
01-08-15, 19:34
Admin, this thread is awesome, thank you! The issue is that it s hollywood123 not 124, haha.

Have a great year sweety!

Hugs.

Maria.

BadMan
01-08-15, 22:13
Hahahaha.

Stay classy hollywierd.

Hey any ladies care for some snickers and a half eaten pack of sour worms? All I ask is half an hour with your body. I mean they are imported you know. Sounds like a good deal to me.

Jackson. Where do you find these guys?

Peter Sideburn
01-09-15, 01:25
Aurora.

Next time I'm there, I'll give you 30 extra minutes of massage if after our 2 hours I pay for you share some Mate with me. I'll even serve. Deal? If I don't follow through you can write weird stupid shit about me on this site. If you misunderstand this and don't want me to pay you for the 2 hours I may or may not still adhere to the rest of the deal.

Pete.

Aurora
01-09-15, 02:34
Hahahaha.

Stay classy hollywierd.

Hey any ladies care for some snickers and a half eaten pack of sour worms? All I ask is half an hour with your body. I mean they are imported you know. Sounds like a good deal to me.

Jackson. Where do you find these guys?Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Ok! But can it be an entire pack? LOL.

Aurora
01-09-15, 02:36
Aurora.

Next time I'm there, I'll give you 30 extra minutes of massage if after our 2 hours I pay for you share some Mate with me. I'll even serve. Deal? If I don't follow through you can write weird stupid shit about me on this site. If you misunderstand this and don't want me to pay you for the 2 hours I may or may not still adhere to the rest of the deal.

Pete.Hahahahahahahahahaha! Sure! Can it be an oil massage please?

Aurora
01-10-15, 14:45
Admin, this thread is awesome, thank you! The issue is that it s hollywood123 not 124, haha.

Have a great year sweety!

Hugs.

Maria.I m soooooooooooo sorry Admin, it is Hollywood124, I think I am going blind, too much time on the computer! Can you ever forgive my mistake? LOL And you had changed it for me! So sweet! So sorryyyyyyyyyy again!

I will have to get glasses I guess. LOL.

Hugs sweety!

Maria.