PDA

View Full Version : What next?

Tumblingdice
01-15-15, 17:29
I've almost lost count of the number of visits I've made to be. A. Over the past 14 years, and what a blast its been, but, with a heavy heart, I can't help thinking its time to consider.

Pastures anew. Can anybody offer any tips or advise about Rio or Medellin please?

Chezz
01-15-15, 17:54
Go to the ISG and do your homework: www.internationalsexguide.com.

Then, after you've been mongering in those countries for a bit, contribute to the board.

I've almost lost count of the number of visits I've made to be. A. Over the past 14 years, and what a blast its been, but, with a heavy heart, I can't help thinking its time to consider.

Pastures anew. Can anybody offer any tips or advise about Rio or Medellin please?

BadMan
01-15-15, 18:08
Unfortunately the board is mostly filled with windbags and not contributers. And then you get these greedy lurkers who never give and only take. Then disapear once their questions have been answered.

Tumblingdice
01-15-15, 18:16
Yeah. I must admit it has taken a while to join this forum! But I have been reading the posts for years. What a hoot! Really makes my day, beings I am so familiar with just about.

Every joint mentioned here. Thanks for advise. I promise to report back more promptly in future.

Tumblingdice
01-15-15, 18:23
Unfortunately the board is mostly filled with windbags and not contributers. And then you get these greedy lurkers who never give and only take. Then disapear once their questions have been answered.Now, now Bigman, I am not really a windbag, just a bit slow, that's all. And I WILL report back in future.

BadMan
01-15-15, 18:31
Now, now Bigman, I am not really a windbag, just a bit slow, that's all. And I WILL report back in future.First of all, only the chicas know if I'm big or not. Lets not be presumptuous and stick to the facts. And I didn't mean to call you a windbag. I meant to call you a non contributing lurker. Which by your own admission is true. If you start contributing, ill gladly apologize.

Tumblingdice
01-15-15, 18:47
First of all, only the chicas know if I'm big or not. Lets not be presumptuous and stick to the facts. And I didn't mean to call you a windbag. I meant to call you a non contributing lurker. Which by your own admission is true. If you start contributing, ill gladly apologize.Ok. Done. But I do not need an apology because the fault is entirely mine. Hands up.