PDA

View Full Version : 1 hour = 1 intercourse?

AlexG
01-17-15, 13:06
Is it something usual that you get only 1 intercourse when you pay for one hour? Thanks.

Daddy Rulz
01-17-15, 13:25
Is it something usual that you get only 1 intercourse when you pay for one hour? Thanks.In PV's it would be very rare, in PV's you pay for time not pops. With the crappy service prevalent with club girls nothing would surprise me.

Fangulo
01-19-15, 22:25
Is it something usual that you get only 1 intercourse when you pay for one hour? Thanks.I used to recommend a couple of girls that go for that kind of arrangement.

Both blew my mind back then. (Good god, they also blowed my brains out). But, if I were in the mood for a second shot, it was out of the question if I hadn't booked a 2 hour long session with them, because they had a very busy schedule. They keep doing well, so more girls are now into that sort of policy.

A few years ago it was almost unheard of. Now it is slowly becoming increasingly frequent.

Back in the day, the general rule in privados is 1 pop every 30 minutes, but not more than that. The same applies with most "independent" girls. Some divas charge you by the hour, but only allow 1 pop and tend to push you out the door as soon as possible, regardless of your looks or behaviour.

It's not just you, you know. Many argentinos like yours truly are now finding out about this new trend.

Daddy Rulz
01-20-15, 03:58
The same applies with most "independent" girls. Some divas charge you by the hour, but only allow 1 pop and tend to push you out the door as soon as possible, regardless of your looks or behaviour.Don't leave, and get your second pop. I personally can't get a second pop in an hour so it's not an issue but I expect them to fucking work for an hour and we get what we allow. If they get really nasty about it you can always piss all over their floor if they won't do the job.

It's also a great argument for not paying upfront. I simply refuse to do it and will walk 100% of the time when it's demanded. No questions, no fights, I just fucking walk out none of them are big enough to stop me. I don't fight with them, I just leave with my money in my pocket. However a half hour has always been understood to be one pop.

Added later: There are many privados that you must pay up front, generally speaking these are the 5-600 peso places and there I do pay first. I realize I am gambling the 50 bucks and I'm ok with it. If the girl and the place is service oriented I go back, if not I don't. My 100% rule about money up front is for indies charging more than that number regardless of where they work, an apartment or a club.

Joe 23
01-20-15, 12:26
DR is correct. With MOST of the independent chicas and in MANY privados, a session of one hour would be 2 pops or even 3 if you can make it. This can be verified by so many posts in the local forums.

The ex-Black girls who now stroll around NP are different. They would ask for USD 300 per hour and their hour means 1 pop. Perhaps not ALL the girls at NP are the same but I don't care because NP these days is out of my interest in terms of quality and price.

Fangulo
01-20-15, 19:03
Don't leave, and get your second pop. I personally can't get a second pop in an hour so it's not an issue but I expect them to fucking work for an hour and we get what we allow. If they get really nasty about it you can always piss all over their floor if they won't do the job.

It's also a great argument for not paying upfront. I simply refuse to do it and will walk 100% of the time when it's demanded. No questions, no fights, I just fucking walk out none of them are big enough to stop me. I don't fight with them, I just leave with my money in my pocket. However a half hour has always been understood to be one pop.

Added later: There are many privados that you must pay up front, generally speaking these are the 5-600 peso places and there I do pay first. I realize I am gambling the 50 bucks and I'm ok with it. If the girl and the place is service oriented I go back, if not I don't. My 100% rule about money up front is for indies charging more than that number regardless of where they work, an apartment or a club.Back in the day, both the "independent" girls and the privados used the lingo phrase: "libre de participaciones" as a selling argument (google that, and you'll see Joe23 has a point). That means that you are allowed to pop as many you could within the hour. Nowadays, it is rarely used, but don't hesitate to ask. As I say, you don't here it very often now, because, on one side, the technical phrase book changed into something less technical and more fun related (now it is "pete" as if your wang were a pacifier, instead of "bucal", that sound as if you were visitng a dental hygenist), and on the other side, the lack of use of that phrase leaves a lot to find out after they got your money. IDK if the phrase is in the forum's glossary, but it is a good question to ask when dealing by phone.

Not that it creates a precedent, though. I take the best part of an hour to pop, and (although frequently, and mostly in the cheapest privados, but also with some small time diva) I found myself in the situation of being there, doing that, and the girl suddenly asking "Are you thinking you are going to fuck me the WHOLE hour?" and ending in some kind of yo mama proposition from her.

I always avoided confrontation. Nowadays, all I tend to do is to post a warning signal in this and other forums, and that if I am really pissed off (pun intended).

F!

Daddy Rulz
01-20-15, 19:23
I found myself in the situation of being there, doing that, and the girl suddenly asking "Are you thinking you are going to fuck me the WHOLE hour?""Yes if I want to. ".

I know you're a fully qualified monger brother, I don't mean to disparage you. I just personally don't take any shit from these chicks. I went to see one the other day who I had seen several times before and she was laying on the bed telling me she was tired. I told her if she wanted to take a nap I'd come back but otherwise she better wake up and tend to business. They can't help themselves from trying to see if they can get your money for doing nothing. Somebody once wrote that they will try anything to pass time that doesn't involve my dick in their mouth. I don't tolerate long showers, (I'll go in and get started there) I like to talk a little to get to know one and another a little but not much. They are earning a lot of fucking money locally and I expect value for my pesos.

Fangulo
01-22-15, 00:07
I know you're a fully qualified monger brother, I don't mean to disparage you.No, you are right, Daddy.

You caught me being bombastic.

You know us, Argentinos, we are of the self-aggrandizing type.

Anyway, keep the question "żla hora es libre de participaciones?" in mind to make sure what would be the deal and if you are into it or not.

Good night, and good luck.

Albert Punter
01-30-15, 01:17
In Mexico girls simply advertise "las relaciones son ilimitadas" i.e. you may have as many intercoures as you like (or are able to) during the agreed time.

AllIWantIsLove
01-30-15, 10:43
In Mexico girls simply advertise "las relaciones son ilimitadas" i.e. you may have as many intercoures as you like (or are able to) during the agreed time.My Spanish is pretty mal but I wonder if you might have a typo in that quoted Spanish. Should it maybe be "las relaciones SIN ilimitadas"?

Bob.

Pedropolar
01-31-15, 01:25
My Spanish is pretty mal but I wonder if you might have a typo in that quoted Spanish. Should it maybe be "las relaciones SIN ilimitadas"?

Bob.Nope.

Sin = without.

Ilimitado = unlimited.

As far as I know, never having visited an English speaking country and not studying Spanish systematically, double negation is very Bad English and Bad Spanish, too. In Italian (my best language) it's the norm...

Being witty aside, here's some little dictionary that might be helpful, don't recall anymore if I found it in this forum or elsewhere. Cheers!

http://www.elforro.com/sexualidad/120267-utilisimo-diccionario-gatero.html

AllIWantIsLove
01-31-15, 11:51
Nope.

Sin = without.

Ilimitado = unlimited.

As far as I know, never having visited an English speaking country and not studying Spanish systematically, double negation is very Bad English and Bad Spanish, too. In Italian (my best language) it's the norm...

Being witty aside, here's some little dictionary that might be helpful, don't recall anymore if I found it in this forum or elsewhere. Cheers!

http://www.elforro.com/sexualidad/120267-utilisimo-diccionario-gatero.htmlAhhh. So that leading "i" matters! I hadn't noticed it (wasn't wearing my best glasses) and was seeing "son limitadas".

Bob.

Albert Punter
01-31-15, 19:12
I saw this too in an ad: Las veces que desees durante el tiempo.

So when negotiating with the girl, we should ask: Puedo terminar las veces que deseo durante el tiempo?