PDA

View Full Version : Experienced Wingman Making the Rounds. January 28-March 10

JamesBond69
01-28-15, 18:36
Hi All,

I'm an experienced Wingman with enough Spanish to get around and get some good deals. I was an original member of the AMA (American Monger Association) and MIR (Monger in residence) at the AP Mansion. I'm in BA January 28 - March 10, making the rounds of provides and Boliches. Feel free to contact me if you need a Wingman. I work for free.

Jhskiier
01-29-15, 18:09
I need a wingman, is there an application process?

Hi All,

I'm an experienced Wingman with enough Spanish to get around and get some good deals. I was an original member of the AMA (American Monger Association) and MIR (Monger in residence) at the AP Mansion. I'm in BA January 28 - March 10, making the rounds of provides and Boliches. Feel free to contact me if you need a Wingman. I work for free.

JamesBond69
01-30-15, 13:31
Hi All,

I need a wingman, is there an application process?No Wingman application process Jhskiier.

I will be touring the boliches tonight and acting as the Wingman, starting at midnight at Hooks. All are welcome to join me.

PM and I will get back to you with details.

James, James Bond 69.