PDA

View Full Version : Masajes Alto Palermo

Boston
02-18-15, 16:40
Anyone have experiences here? The pictures on their site look pretty good.

Thanks.

Pedropolar
02-18-15, 18:09
Reading the experiences on the local forum the general impression is that Angeles is pretty good, but her companions charging the same are not necessarily at her level. Depends on the tastes, of course.

Esten
02-20-15, 02:17
They can be hard to get ahold of. But Carla responds to text messages (the 9168 number on the Contact page) and she writes good English.

Fangulo
02-22-15, 11:32
They can be hard to get ahold of. But Carla responds to text messages (the 9168 number on the Contact page) and she writes good English.I am one of those under Angeles' spell, and one of the many who wrote about her in the Argie forums.

Unfortunately, this time around in BUE, I wasn't able to get an appointment even though I spend over 15 thousand pesos on her.

I did Carla once, and I liked her a lot. I am all for petite, barely-legal looking girls. Good BBBJ, don't know if CIM is on the menu, though.

All that said, I ignore if any of the girls speak English, Angeles, for one, does not.

I met these girls in their former address, but as I said, I am still waiting the chance to meet them at their new apartment.

Cheers,

F!

WorldTravel69
02-22-15, 20:51
I guess everyone is afraid of getting raided, so no address posted.

Masajes Alto Palermo, _ 4 Masajistas. Tel: 152-469-8092. Hours: _ http://www.masajesaltopalermo.com.ar/ https://www.facebook.com/masajes.altopalermo.9.

Frankadank
02-23-15, 01:11
What's the best number to call or text to get a hold of them? Or the best way to make an appt?

I am one of those under Angeles' spell, and one of the many who wrote about her in the Argie forums.

Unfortunately, this time around in BUE, I wasn't able to get an appointment even though I spend over 15 thousand pesos on her.

I did Carla once, and I liked her a lot. I am all for petite, barely-legal looking girls. Good BBBJ, don't know if CIM is on the menu, though.

All that said, I ignore if any of the girls speak English, Angeles, for one, does not.

I met these girls in their former address, but as I said, I am still waiting the chance to meet them at their new apartment.

Cheers,

F!

Fangulo
02-23-15, 11:34
What's the best number to call or text to get a hold of them? Or the best way to make an appt?WhatsApp is the standard for them.

They don't read emails, nor facebook messages, and they usually don't answer the phone. So write every now and then, and keep trying.

The average will wait anywhere between 3 days to a week to get an appointment.

Again, don't expect any English skills. If you are of the relaxed, gentle kind you're in for a 1 hour GFE without comparison that gets better and better.

Is it worthy? It is for me. It is like being 19 again each and every time.