PDA

View Full Version : Florida 868 - vs Esmeralda 847 - the gringo experience

Cris1971
02-28-15, 17:26
Hi guys,

After 3 days BA I would like to thank you for the support in this forum. It was a really nice time.

I have visited Florida 868 and Esmeralda.

Florida 868: Clean rooms, mamasan is able to speak English and explained everything - 600 Pesos complete all inclusive. 3 chicas available. I do not remember the names, but the service was really okay One complete hour without any hurry. Really enjoyed it.

Esmeralda 847 12 H: 4 Chicas available (mamasan offered 350 for room +350 for the "fun" - maybe additional gringo Pesos, but I was fine with it.) - a little bit different from Florida: Make your choice and the girl went to an other apartment in the house (also clean but not in the condition like Florida). You will follow and you have a small apartment together with her (Table, Bed, Shower). Her name was Belen (and she was very nice. Long legs, nice boobs, nice ass. . We enjoyed the hour and in comparison to Florida I felt better here. Maybe it was the girl but I also like a closed apartment for the activities. Advantage is that you get an overview of the girls on the website. So you know what could come to you.

Really funny: Only the buzzer 12 H seems to be used more often than the other knobs. Hahahahahaha.

Overall. If I come back to BA I would go to Esmeralda. I do not speak more that 5 word Spanish (I think I have to learn more the next time.) and everything went well and without any problems.

So guys. I will leave Argentina now. Hopefully I have the chance to come back soon.

Regards,

Chris.

El Perro
02-28-15, 18:44
The prices at Esmeralda recently went up from $300 to $350 a piece for the mamasan and the girl. I have had the experience of the chica doing an up sell on her own, but not often.

Adasti
03-08-15, 00:18
Hi guys,

After 3 days BA I would like to thank you for the support in this forum. It was a really nice time.

I have visited Florida 868 and Esmeralda.

Florida 868: Clean rooms, mamasan is able to speak English and explained everything - 600 Pesos complete all inclusive. 3 chicas available. I do not remember the names, but the service was really okay One complete hour without any hurry. Really enjoyed it.

Esmeralda 847 12 H: 4 Chicas available (mamasan offered 350 for room +350 for the "fun" - maybe additional gringo Pesos, but I was fine with it.) - a little bit different from Florida: Make your choice and the girl went to an other apartment in the house (also clean but not in the condition like Florida). You will follow and you have a small apartment together with her (Table, Bed, Shower). Her name was Belen (and she was very nice. Long legs, nice boobs, nice ass. . We enjoyed the hour and in comparison to Florida I felt better here. Maybe it was the girl but I also like a closed apartment for the activities. Advantage is that you get an overview of the girls on the website. So you know what could come to you.

Really funny: Only the buzzer 12 H seems to be used more often than the other knobs. Hahahahahaha.

Overall. If I come back to BA I would go to Esmeralda. I do not speak more that 5 word Spanish (I think I have to learn more the next time.) and everything went well and without any problems.

So guys. I will leave Argentina now. Hopefully I have the chance to come back soon.

Regards,

Chris.I can fully confirm Chris's experience. Was exactly the same for me. Everything perfect in Florida 868.3 cute chicas available. Perfect service. Same for Esmeralda with also nice chicas. Was very happy with Sol and Belen. No stress, everything perfect.

WorldTravel69
03-11-15, 11:56
It is on the same floor.

Is it still open?

Florida 868, piso 14 A, at Paraguay, (Baires Spa). 6 Masajistas. Prices: __p hour. Open Monday to Friday, on the weekend they use the Uruguay location. Tel: 4371-2737,4372-2835. www.baires-spa.com http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4524.

AllIWantIsLove
03-11-15, 21:35
It is on the same floor.

Is it still open?

Florida 868, piso 14 A, at Paraguay, (Baires Spa). 6 Masajistas. Prices: __p hour. Open Monday to Friday, on the weekend they use the Uruguay location. Tel: 4371-2737,4372-2835. www.baires-spa.com http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4524.For whatever it might be worth, I've always thought that the Florida 868 apartment in this thread was 14 H (formerly 12 C) and aka "lo de Barby" and "templo de Barby". The original post specifies no apartment designation.

El Perro
03-11-15, 22:01
For whatever it might be worth, I've always thought that the Florida 868 apartment in this thread was 14 H (formerly 12 C) and aka "lo de Barby" and "templo de Barby". The original post specifies no apartment designation.14 H. Dropped by there today.

BangOn
03-24-15, 15:49
Hello, I'm a noob to the forums, and new to the BA scene (just moved here from Canada).

Do I need to speak Spanish to hit up these two places, or can I go with pure English? Can anyone please confirm if I need to call in ahead, or is it acceptable for me to just go there and buzz in with absolutely no Spanish skills?

Thanks, and look forward to contributing to the board!

El Perro
03-24-15, 17:23
Hello, I'm a noob to the forums, and new to the BA scene (just moved here from Canada).

Do I need to speak Spanish to hit up these two places, or can I go with pure English? Can anyone please confirm if I need to call in ahead, or is it acceptable for me to just go there and buzz in with absolutely no Spanish skills?

Thanks, and look forward to contributing to the board!No Spanish skills or appointment necessary. Hit the button and say "chicas?".

Both places are pretty user friendly and basic.

Member #3320
03-25-15, 20:27
Tried some chica called "channelle" or "shanilla". Can not remember exactly.

21 year old from Caballito. ( Nice to have a porteņa).

Has no babies . Just doing it for extra money for better life. Studying to be a architect.

Service was Ok. Average blow job, average massage, average sex.

Mamasan says in near future they will be getting better quality girls as the business has become 100% legitimate and they are able to attract new girls and do away with their "old" stock!

They may be going to 800 or 900 soon but have lots of higher quality girls.

Leondooo
03-25-15, 22:46
Tried some chica called "channelle" or "shanilla". Can not remember exactly.

21 year old from Caballito. ( Nice to have a portea).

Has no babies . Just doing it for extra money for better life. Studying to be a architect.

Service was Ok. Average blow job, average massage, average sex.

Mamasan says in near future they will be getting better quality girls as the business has become 100% legitimate and they are able to attract new girls and do away with their "old" stock!

They may be going to 800 or 900 soon but have lots of higher quality girls.Can I pay in USD?

WorldTravel69
03-25-15, 23:25
But, you are stupid to do that.

Can I pay in USD?

Member #3320
03-25-15, 23:36
Can I pay in USD?Just as you enter the building, you will find touts..saying " cambio cambio..dollar dollar".

So you just say, I want to change "100 usd" in English.

You will get 1250 or 1270 pesos.

Then you enter the building and pay 700 pesos for the deed.

Today I was presented 11 chicas to decide from, at 1630 hours.

BangOn
03-26-15, 00:14
Are there set hours or are they open all night? I get off work late and hoping to go after dinner time around 11ish. Thanks!

Just as you enter the building, you will find touts..saying " cambio cambio..dollar dollar".

So you just say, I want to change "100 usd" in English.

You will get 1250 or 1270 pesos.

Then you enter the building and pay 700 pesos for the deed.

Today I was presented 11 chicas to decide from, at 1630 hours.

Member #3320
03-26-15, 00:51
Are there set hours or are they open all night? I get off work late and hoping to go after dinner time around 11ish. Thanks!Approximately from 1 pm to 8 pm. ( plus/minus 1 hour here or there) Mon to fri.

Not sure about their policy for saturday.

Definitely closed on Sundays and Public Holidays.

BangOn
03-26-15, 01:05
Thanks for the reply. Are those hours for both locations?

Does anyone have recommendations for late night weekday aroun 11 or else the weekends?

Many thanks!!

Approximately from 1 pm to 8 pm. ( plus/minus 1 hour here or there) Mon to fri.

Not sure about their policy for saturday.

Definitely closed on Sundays and Public Holidays.

Member #3320
03-26-15, 01:07
Thanks for the reply. Are those hours for both locations?

Does anyone have recommendations for late night weekday aroun 11 or else the weekends?

Many thanks!!These hours are only for Florida 868. I have never been to the other location. Sorry dude.

Late night around 11 pm..try to go to "newport" bar in recoleta and pick a freelancer. They would normally ask you for 200 usd unless you got some Spanish skills and are bold enough to walk out laughing if they give you a price in USD. Expect bad service as well.

But you may get lucky too.

Checkout "Newport" thread.

Also, if you know some Spanish , try to read the Bairesgirls.net and see if you like any girl and see her working hours and call up. It could be hit or a miss as well.

Leondooo
03-26-15, 10:52
Forgive my ignorance - 1st time in BA.

What are the exact addresses of the places?

Esmeralda 847: Esmeralda 847, Buenos Aires, Argentina and buzz 12H? Which piso?

Florida 868: Florida 868, piso 14 A, at Paraguay, near San Martin?

Many thanks in advance!

El Perro
03-26-15, 10:58
Why aren't some of these poor non RTFF saps heading to Exedra ? Particularly if they are looking to get laid after 8PM. There are some decent gatos hanging at Exedra these days, and unless you are completely naive you can score for much less than you would at New Port or elsewhere.

WorldTravel69
03-26-15, 11:58
http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?4581-Massage-List

The Map in the thread is more up to date, than the list itself.

Forgive my ignorance - 1st time in BA.

What are the exact addresses of the places?

Esmeralda 847: Esmeralda 847, Buenos Aires, Argentina and buzz 12H? Which piso?

Florida 868: Florida 868, piso 14 A, at Paraguay, near San Martin?

Many thanks in advance!

Mac420
03-26-15, 13:06
Ran into this beautiful blonde chick with a thick ass and a mouth that does miracles. Shes new in town and quite economic. Shes close to exedra. Complete service. Hit me up for more info.

El Perro
07-19-16, 20:21
The mamasan says they are moving to a location on Cordoba next week. I'll post it when I find the scrap of paper she wrote it on. Too much overhead at the current location.

El Perro
07-20-16, 11:09
The mamasan says they are moving to a location on Cordoba next week. I'll post it when I find the scrap of paper she wrote it on. Too much overhead at the current location.Cordoba 1111 piso 3.

Big Boss Man
07-20-16, 12:31
Cordoba 1111 piso 3.The phone number would be nice too. Barbys has probably been the most consistent massage privado over the years based solely on my experience. Thanks.

WorldTravel69
07-20-16, 13:55
The land line phone might not work, but the Cell should.

8+ Masajistas. Prices: 550p 30 min., 700p hour. Tel: ?? 4893-0782, Cell: 15-2680 9341. 10 am to 10 pm Monday to Friday.

The phone number would be nice too. Barbys has probably been the most consistent massage privado over the years based solely on my experience. Thanks.

El Perro
07-20-16, 13:58
The phone number would be nice too. Barbys has probably been the most consistent massage privado over the years based solely on my experience. Thanks.Only 3 girls yesterday and the mamasan looked like she'd been put through the wringer. $900p for an hour and $700p for a half hour.

If/when I hit the new place I'll get the phone number.

TejanoLibre
07-20-16, 21:49
Only 3 girls yesterday and the mamasan looked like she'd been put through the wringer. $900p for an hour and $700p for a half hour.

If/when I hit the new place I'll get the phone number.Florida 868 14th. "H".

Veronica is the Madam .

Veronica -.

152 680 9341.

Zero English so don't even try to call but a text message in Spanish should do the trick.

Carla has been an excellent Daytime - Weekday provider.

Reservations strongly recommended.

Good Enough for anyone.

TL.

AllIWantIsLove
07-21-16, 12:27
Florida 868 14th. "H".

Veronica is the Madam .

Veronica -.

152 680 9341.

Zero English so don't even try to call but a text message in Spanish should do the trick.

Good Enough for anyone.

TL.Are you sure about the texting TL? As of 4-5 months ago Veronica ignored, or maybe even didn't receive, text messages.

Bob.

TejanoLibre
07-21-16, 16:55
Are you sure about the texting TL? As of 4-5 months ago Veronica ignored, or maybe even didn't receive, text messages.

Bob.I think I called the other day to make a quick reservation for Karla.

I don't remember if I sent a message but she has mentioned that Foreigners have tried to call or text in English and she doesn't speak English.

You can try either method. Beats walking down there for nothing.

I will call her and ask her if they have found a new location and post her reply asap.

Have Fun ,

TL.

Hola Perro,

Who cares what the Madam looks like ?

Unless you are in a charitable mood.

El Perro
07-21-16, 17:04
I think I called the other day to make a quick reservation for Karla.

I don't remember if I sent a message but she has mentioned that Foreigners have tried to call or text in English and she doesn't speak English.

You can try either method. Beats walking down there for nothing.

I will call her and ask her if they have found a new location and post her reply asap.

Have Fun ,

TL.

Hola Perro,

Who cares what the Madam looks like ?

Unless you are in a charitable mood.My comment about the madam was meant as a reflection of the tough time she is going through with her business.

Nada mas.

HappyGoLucky
07-21-16, 20:17
I dropped in today at 5 p.m. There was one chica and the Madam (Veronica?) told me they close at 6 p.m.

On my way out, a tout suggested I try Florida 868 8-E (Karen Masajes) which I did not do.

Florida 868 14th. "H".

Veronica is the Madam .

Veronica -.

152 680 9341.

Good Enough for anyone.

TL.

HappyGoLucky
07-21-16, 21:34
I stopped at Cordoba 1111 today at 5:30 p.m. And rang floor 3. A man answered and when I said "Chicas?", he said "No, no hay" in a tone that sounded like it was the wrong address.

The land line phone might not work, but the Cell should.

8+ Masajistas. Prices: 550p 30 min., 700p hour. Tel: ?? 4893-0782, Cell: 15-2680 9341. 10 am to 10 pm Monday to Friday.

Johnthomas400
10-11-17, 19:39
I stopped at Cordoba 1111 today at 5:30 p.m. And rang floor 3. A man answered and when I said "Chicas?", he said "No, no hay" in a tone that sounded like it was the wrong address.Girls on the move here.

Stopped by today, Paula & Romina at home.

Looked like they were packing the place up, and sure enough they are moving to Pellegrini 1055, starting in 3 days time.

Didn't ascertain room & floor, but call 1123486561.

1200/hr.

No sign of Veronica, hopefully she's set up elsewhere - she always runs a friendly place.

WhiteCat
10-12-17, 08:11
Girls on the move here.

Stopped by today, Paula & Romina at home.

Looked like they were packing the place up, and sure enough they are moving to Pellegrini 1055, starting in 3 days time.

Didn't ascertain room & floor, but call 1123486561.

1200/hr.

No sign of Veronica, hopefully she's set up elsewhere - she always runs a friendly place.Does Veronica also have a sister who is a Mamasan? Seem to remember them from another address. Florida 868?

Johnthomas400
10-12-17, 11:03
Does Veronica also have a sister who is a Mamasan? Seem to remember them from another address. Florida 868?She does have a sister, don't know if she's in the business too though.

HotRod11
10-20-17, 18:10
Can anyone tell me if Cardoba 1111 piso 3 is still in business.....

THANKS.

WorldTravel69
10-21-17, 13:25
Maybe?

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=1umo_xQ6jcJyyhgKkjzqWSjIQq1Q&ll=-34.592049828464084%2C-58.40533447847366&z=15

Can anyone tell me if Cardoba 1111 piso 3 is still in business.....

THANKS.