PDA

View Full Version : Megann from Platynum

LA Cazador
03-11-15, 21:40
I have been coming to Argentina for over 10 years for my work. I spent a year here in 2004/05 and I look back at that time in great fondness. But times have changed so much. I was last here in Dec 2013 and since then more changes. Buenos Aires always caused problems for going out, with the fashionably late partying hours. And the chica clubs always offered a fun place to go out at reasonable hours. The loss of Madahos, Black and then Hippopotamus has made this place feel very different. When I come to BA I have to work office hours. I am too old to be staying out so late.

Reading the posts it seemed the only easy options now are New Port, Hook, Cattos and the'Lirio.

I tried New Port last night at ard 9/10 pm, 2 girls not my type. I know I was too early. Walked up to the'Lirio and the guy on door explained it was disco after 1/1. 30 pm wed / thurs onwards. If I have the energy I will try Friday or Saturday.

The web girls have always been hit and miss. And I've had many bait and switch experiences. I remember a time when areaVip offered some great girls, but I look at it now and I see the same girls from 10 years ago, with the same photos. And many asking crazy prices.

This evening I decided to take a punt on a girl from Platynum, Megann in Puerto Madero:

http://www.platynum.info/Modelos/Megann.htm

I'm staying in Puerto Madero and it turned out she was 1 block away, so thought what the heck.

I know what I'm going to say will cause some contention but I'm from Europe where working girl prices are in a different league. I know many of you will say I'm pushing up the prices, but for me AR $2,000 (on the blue) was acceptable given the location and the opportunity cost of trying elsewhere. I don't have the time or energy to be in New Port, Hook or Cattos at midnight or later.

As always I think the pictures were a few years old, but she was very hot and certainly made up for it in the experience.

I have never been that interested in the private apt thing and have always liked a certain type, which Megann fit very well. Maybe the cost is not for everyone, but I wanted to share a great experience here, on a forum I respect greatly. And especially in what feels like almost a "dry Buenos Aires" environment.

Plus also please note she had a very cute friend keeping her company, which they gave the strong impression wld be up for a 3 way on another occasion. If that happens on that front I will update again.

Daddy Rulz
03-11-15, 23:33
I know what I'm going to say will cause some contention but I'm from Europe where working girl prices are in a different league. I know many of you will say I'm pushing up the prices, but for me AR $2,000 (on the blue) was acceptable given the location and the opportunity cost of trying elsewhere. I don't have the time or energy to be in New Port, Hook or Cattos at midnight or later.How much time and you sort of made mention of service but weren't very specific.

LA Cazador
03-12-15, 12:28
How much time and you sort of made mention of service but weren't very specific.Sorry I should have given more details, it was AR $ 2000 for a very relaxed 1 hour GFE / pse. Dfk, oral without, 69, various positions, cum on tits (which she requested)., she was very naughty and if had been able to last longer I'm certain anal wld have been available.

Daddy Rulz
03-12-15, 15:30
Sorry I should have given more details, it was AR $ 2000 for a very relaxed 1 hour GFE / pse. Dfk, oral without, 69, various positions, cum on tits (which she requested)., she was very naughty and if had been able to last longer I'm certain anal wld have been available.I know you're from out of town and grabbing what you can, I appreciate you sharing. I almost wish you wouldn't though. It doesn't matter that this chick has been advertising for years without anybody reviewing her, and that she prolly hit you at 150-200%% percent of her normal rate, all the other chicks (and some of the promoters) that check this forum will think this what they should be earning every time and not see it as an outlier.

Not winging at you, thanks for sharing and glad you had a good time.

LA Cazador
03-12-15, 16:59
I know you're from out of town and grabbing what you can, I appreciate you sharing. I almost wish you wouldn't though. Well noted I will refrain from sharing in the future.

Old Coach
03-12-15, 17:56
Well noted I will refrain from sharing in the future.Wow! Bolt-ons of note!

Daddy Rulz
03-12-15, 18:14
Well noted I will refrain from sharing in the future.Seriously I didn't mean you shouldn't post. The information is valuable and appreciated.

Albert Punter
03-13-15, 02:25
Of course we will be happy to read your experiences.
Probably Daddy Rulz wanted to warn you to be more aware about current chica prices next time.
There is no need to spend "time or energy to be in New Port, Hook or Cattos at midnight or later" as you say to have excellent sex, as you had, for 50% of the price.
Just make a call to one of the independent girls listed this forum to enjoy.

Tumblingdice
03-13-15, 07:01
Of course we will be happy to read your experiences.
Probably Daddy Rulz wanted to warn you to be more aware about current chica prices next time.
There is no need to spend "time or energy to be in New Port, Hook or Cattos at midnight or later" as you say to have excellent sex, as you had, for 50% of the price.
Just make a call to one of the independent girls listed this forum to enjoy.Catto's keeps getting mentioned in this thread. Last time I was in be. A. Catto's was closed. Has it re-opened? I will be in town again soon, and would appreciate knowing if it survives as one of the few left!

El Perro
03-13-15, 11:39
Catto's keeps getting mentioned in this thread. Last time I was in be. A. Catto's was closed. Has it re-opened? I will be in town again soon, and would appreciate knowing if it survives as one of the few left!Catto's remains closed as of a few nights ago.

BadMan
03-23-15, 15:40
Last time I was in town I sampled Megan.She has a nice place in Puerto Madero. She charged me 1000 pesos. Good service. Great body. Bbbj. Definitely no anal. Wears a wig which was weird. Its amazing how much the price goes up if you're a clueless turista.