PDA

View Full Version : Dead Monger's Society

TejanoLibre
04-07-15, 01:16
This is very sad news for me but not to everyone here.

Sidney passed away in a hospital in Houston recently.

He use to come to my restaurant EVERY night that I was open.

Never complained.

Fucked 3 girls a day Every day.

Aged 18 to 30.

He was over 70 at the time.

Eventually moved to the DR and quit posting on AP.

Many of us would get e-mails from him everyday.

Funny or Financial.

I hope I can fuck 3 girls a day at 70 plus 3 girlfriends!

They ALL looked the same.

I only shook his hand one time. It hurt ! He was a tough, hard headed S.O.B but he was O.K with me.

He even kicked cancer's ass!

Sure , too many e-mails but now I will miss them.

With 3 "kept" girlfriends he died alone.

Hail Uncle Sidne !

TL

Big Boss Man
04-07-15, 12:27
I went with him and WorldTravel69 to the polo matches one November. He wrangled for us a place in the Stella Artois sponsorship area. Free beer and a seat in the shade! Plus he got the phone number of the model bartender although I think she was slightly light-skinned for him. RIP.

TejanoLibre
04-07-15, 14:19
I went with him and WorldTravel69 to the polo matches one November. He wrangled for us a place in the Stella Artois sponsorship area. Free beer and a seat in the shade! Plus he got the phone number of the model bartender although I think she was slightly light-skinned for him. RIP.He got you Boys into the V.I.P Tent with good old fashioned BS !

Great Story !

At the Rolex Polo Match !

Talk about Babes !

The crowd is the best in town .

Another member of the Society is Hugh .

Ex motorcycle cop from San Fran in the 60's.

If he pulled you over drunk he would throw your car keys in the drain !

No jail.

Great guy.

RIP Boys.

TL.

Esten
04-08-15, 00:21
Sid is the first fellow mongerer I've met who I've learned has passed away. He was always friendly to me and other guys visiting BA. I wish him Peace.

Artisttyp
04-08-15, 04:58
How Sad. Sidney was very kind to me. I met up with him in both BA and the DR. He was extremely funny. May peace be with him.

David_33
04-08-15, 20:56
We always met up in Sosua. I saw him almost every day on my last trip last June. I enjoyed listening to his stories and he seemed to know (and had an opinion about) all the pros. I will miss his e-mails and company.

El Perro
04-10-15, 00:31
I doubt you could find a better photo of Papa Benito. RIP.

TejanoLibre
04-10-15, 00:46

I doubt you could find a better photo of Papa Benito. RIP..

He was Here that night !

Front Row !

I sure look bored !

TL.

Redhot
04-10-15, 01:15
My girls always remember him!

All my love.

GY.

HotRod11
04-10-15, 01:25
I read all of these great stories on your departed friend Sydney and I Can tell by your stories that he and I would of hit it off. I never had the pleasure of meeting Sydney. I would hope that friends would remember me just a fraction as well as they remember you Mr Sydney...RIP.

Vic.

Aqualung
04-10-15, 20:56
A great guy. Shit scared of my driving or any driving in fact. He'd get out of a cab to check if the guy had his lights on at night!

El Perro
04-10-15, 21:22
A great guy. Shit scared of my driving or any driving in fact. He'd get out of a cab to check if the guy had his lights on at night!The scourge of Buenos Aires cabbies !

TejanoLibre
04-11-15, 21:45
Rumor is i am dead? Not true !

"Sidney".

3:22 PM.

To: Ramiro Libre.

I am in a hospital rehab for a broken hip(and femur bone ) NOT DEAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM %$##@# from posting . Please tell our friends !

Great News Uncle Sidney !

Unfortunately we now ALL have to hide our wives and lock-up our daughters !

Great to hear your alive !

Good way to find out who your Real friends are though !

TL.

WorldTravel69
04-12-15, 00:31
He has arisen from the dead.

The Devil will never get him.

BadMan
04-12-15, 10:17
I get it. It's a mistake. But it's not the kind of mistake that should be made. This thread should be erased. Moving on.

Admin2
04-12-15, 11:59
I'm closing but not deleting this thread. Not everybody gets the chance to see what people say about them after they are dead and perhaps Uncle Sid might enjoy it.

Admin