PDA

View Full Version : Best bars around Palermo to go and find some chicas?

Killarmy
07-23-15, 21:23
Hello guys,

I am staying in Buenos Aires for a bit more than 2 months (4 October). Have good level of Spanish and I am quite confident with my skills to seduce local women. Unfortunately, I don't have much wingmen/friends that don't work int he week but if I could, I would be going out every day.

I am not afraid of having to go to a second meeting to get the girls etc., it's part of the game. In my world, ok, I also have to pay but at the end, it's almost always better than a hooker.

Anyway my questions are. Going alone (which bores me but don't make me afraid), what bars/clubs would you recommend around Palermo? Where I could go and where there are a lot of nice local women opened to some fun. I personally love all the events from ''Mundo Lingo''. I already had stuff with quite a few girls from there. But I am looking for some other opportunities.

Thanks in advance for the advices.

Killarmy
07-23-15, 21:25
Hello guys,

I am staying in Buenos Aires for a bit more than 2 months (4 October). Have good level of Spanish and I am quite confident with my skills to seduce local women. Unfortunately, I don't have much wingmen/friends that don't work int he week but if I could, I would be going out every day.

I am not afraid of having to go to a second meeting to get the girls etc., it's part of the game. In my world, ok, I also have to pay but at the end, it's almost always better than a hooker.

Anyway my questions are. Going alone (which bores me but don't make me afraid), what bars/clubs would you recommend around Palermo? Where I could go and where there are a lot of nice local women opened to some fun. I personally love all the events from ''Mundo Lingo''. I already had stuff with quite a few girls from there. But I am looking for some other opportunities.

Thanks in advance for the advices.And sorry but another question which has nothing to do with this: Can you recommend me good forums about the Night Life / Sex Night Life / etc. With locals? Thanks!

Miami Bob
07-25-15, 01:56
Or http://www.timeout.com/buenos-aires/search/?tag_id=4239.

Warmest regards.