PDA

View Full Version : The 2015 Argentina Presidential Election

Dickhead
10-21-15, 21:33
So I am reading that Scioli is fading and Massa is gaining, and that if there is a runoff, that Massa might beat Macri but that Macri cannot beat Scioli. I know Macri's popularity is mainly in BA and thereabouts. I was impressed with the improvements to the BA infrastructure and most argies I talked to said that was Macri and not KFC. But, I did not get out into any of the other provinces when I was here this year. What do you gringos who live there think will happen, and who do you want to win? I would think most gringos would want Macri to win. I was in Portugal for the recent elections and the Communists won a surprising amount of seats and they still haven't been able to form a government.

Gandolf50
10-21-15, 22:23
So I am reading that Scioli is fading and Massa is gaining, and that if there is a runoff, that Massa might beat Macri but that Macri cannot beat Scioli. I know Macri's popularity is mainly in BA and thereabouts. I was impressed with the improvements to the BA infrastructure and most argies I talked to said that was Macri and not KFC. But, I did not get out into any of the other provinces when I was here this year. What do you gringos who live there think will happen, and who do you want to win? I would think most gringos would want Macri to win. I was in Portugal for the recent elections and the Communists won a surprising amount of seats and they still haven't been able to form a government.Im thinking Scioli will take it. Macri stands a chance if it goes into a run off. Massa seems to be a firm third place no matter how you look at it. This is not what I would like to see happen , but its what it looks like will happen. (at least to me). I would like to see Macri get it....

TejanoLibre
10-26-15, 04:55
So I am reading that Scioli is fading and Massa is gaining, and that if there is a runoff, that Massa might beat Macri but that Macri cannot beat Scioli. I know Macri's popularity is mainly in BA and thereabouts. I was impressed with the improvements to the BA infrastructure and most argies I talked to said that was Macri and not KFC. But, I did not get out into any of the other provinces when I was here this year. What do you gringos who live there think will happen, and who do you want to win? I would think most gringos would want Macri to win. I was in Portugal for the recent elections and the Communists won a surprising amount of seats and they still haven't been able to form a government.

Left is WRONG !

And

Right is RIGHT !

TL

Gandolf50
10-26-15, 07:15
Thank God the obnoxious boludo Annibal estupido Fernandez did not make it to the governors chair! Scioli only had a 2.5 percent over Macri. I would rather see Macri win, but .... When the proverbial shit hits the fan with the lack pf reserves and high payouts of loans coming up , maybe it is better that Cristinas puppet is in office to take the blame ? I can just see her coming back in four years to "clean up the mess made by Macri"........When it is really her mess!

Dickhead
10-26-15, 07:58
So a run-off, correct? One would assume Massa's votes would flow largely to Scioli. Well, at least Scioli can only stick one hand in the taxpayers' pockets. Shades of Álvaro Obregón ha ha.

Tres3
10-26-15, 10:41
So a run-off, correct? One would assume Massa's votes would flow largely to Scioli. Well, at least Scioli can only stick one hand in the taxpayers' pockets. Shades of lvaro Obregn ha ha.After CFK and her cohorts, (remember no international borrowing) is there anything left for Scioli to steal?

Tres3.

Gandolf50
10-26-15, 19:04
I have already seen in various places, including Facebook how a vote for Macri will end all pension payments and plans, and all subsidies (bus, gas, electric, children, etc///). Its amazing how these FPV die hards lie and cheat to make sure they can keep on stealing!

Gandolf50
10-26-15, 19:36
My house guest is watching a scandal rag investigative reporter type show that is filmed in Mexico and the announcer (Laura something or other) just asked every one to pray and if possible to vote for Macri and for the return of democracy to Argentina!!!

Spassmusssein
10-27-15, 22:31
- and after having partyyyyyyyyy with a huge bunch of my friends.

Maybe I will see the best 4-8-12-16-20 years of my life, after 10yh of december.

MB they should refuse IM Angela Merkel as political refugee here..."sie schafft das".

German-zuela soon to come with smallbearded muslims without brain but with big bombs.

Tres3
10-28-15, 00:54
I have already seen in various places, including Facebook how a vote for Macri will end all pension payments and plans, and all subsidies (bus, gas, electric, children, etc///). Its amazing how these FPV die hards lie and cheat to make sure they can keep on stealing!CFK and the FPV are masters of the axiom "A good lie is half way around the world before the truth gets its boots on". LIVs do not look or listen beyond the first thing they see or hear.

Tres3.

TejanoLibre
11-02-15, 20:05
Man I heard that Scioli really needs a lot of Help to win the Presidential election on Nov. 22nd.

Why don't we give him a Hand.

TL.

Dickhead
11-03-15, 01:15
Man I heard that Scioli really needs a lot of Help to win the Presidential election on Nov. 22nd.

Why don't we give him a Hand.

TL.Max Clelland could complete the ticket.

Daddy Rulz
11-03-15, 17:04
Soooo la Campora started something on twitter "If Macri Wins" then insert some horrible thing.

The interwebs are having a fucking field day with it.

http://www.diarioveloz.com/notas/152219-los-mejores-memes-simacrigana-tendencia-que-exploto-twitter-argentina