PDA

View Full Version : argentina masajes.com.ar

Dingu
07-13-16, 01:58
I've never been for a massage that wasn't just a massage. I don't want to waste my time or any chicas.

Does anyone know if the chicas that post on argentinamasajes.com.ar offer full service?

I have seen at least one massage place listed here that is just massages. I don't want to be getting a massage expecting more and it's not something she offers. Could be awkward... :) thanks!

HappyGoLucky
07-21-16, 21:48
Via WhatsApp I contacted 2 masajistas from this website today, NUBREZKA and PILAR, and was told "manual relax ONLY". To be sure I asked, "Nothing more?", and they said "No.".

I've never been for a massage that wasn't just a massage. I don't want to waste my time or any chicas.

Does anyone know if the chicas that post on argentinamasajes.com.ar offer full service?

I have seen at least one massage place listed here that is just massages. I don't want to be getting a massage expecting more and it's not something she offers. Could be awkward... :) thanks!

Dingu
07-21-16, 22:32
Thanks for the info.

I'll have to message them also. I wont be there long, 3 days, and I dont want to waste time or the experience.

Now I just have to figure out how to ask if they offer more than a rub and a tug! :).

Via WhatsApp I contacted 2 masajistas from this website today, NUBREZKA and PILAR, and was told "manual relax ONLY". To be sure I asked, "Nothing more?", and they said "No.".

Big Boss Man
07-22-16, 12:42
Thanks for the info.

I'll have to message them also. I wont be there long, 3 days, and I dont want to waste time or the experience.

Now I just have to figure out how to ask if they offer more than a rub and a tug! :).Chasing therapeutic massage girls that give full service is more a third of fourth week activity. More akin to guys who like to hunt by going to to Newport to see if there are any girls new to the trade showing up. It is hit or miss. More miss. From my experience, there are girls on the argentina masajes site that will give full service. For three or four days, I advise looking at todomasajes.net. The site is better laid out and it is much more clear to what is available. Avoid the girls that give off a Hindu vibe even if you are looking for only a hand job. Many of those girls do their hand job with a glove. However the Hindu-vibe girls often give the best massages.

Dingu
07-22-16, 22:52
Thanks Big Boss.

I will contact a couple of the ones i like at argentinamasajes and if its a no go then i'll try my luck at todomasajes.

Todo has more reviews on the local boards from what i've seen so that will be a big help.

Its true what you said, that they are more clear with what they are selling at todo. No rmt i've ever been to has had pics posted like that!

Chasing therapeutic massage girls that give full service is more a third of fourth week activity. More akin to guys who like to hunt by going to to Newport to see if there are any girls new to the trade showing up. It is hit or miss. More miss. From my experience, there are girls on the argentina masajes site that will give full service. For three or four days, I advise looking at todomasajes.net. The site is better laid out and it is much more clear to what is available. Avoid the girls that give off a Hindu vibe even if you are looking for only a hand job. Many of those girls do their hand job with a glove. However the Hindu-vibe girls often give the best massages.

Ozama
02-11-20, 17:29
From this website i can recommend a lorena http://www.argentinamasajes.com.ar/lorena227/fotos.htm.

Spanky28
02-14-20, 10:00
From this website i can recommend a lorena http://www.argentinamasajes.com.ar/lorena227/fotos.htm.Thanks! Can you divulge what was on the menu when you saw her? She's very cute.

Admin2
02-14-20, 12:44
Thanks! Can you divulge what was on the menu when you saw her? She's very cute.If she's getting a recommendation on this web site than everything was on the menu. Prostitution isn't a crime in Argentina, he could "divulge" anything. Well she might not do anal and if she does she might not do ass to mouth but if you go there you're gonna get laid.

Spanky28
02-26-20, 14:28
...but if you go there you're gonna get laid.Went to see her just now. Maybe she was afraid I had the coronavirus, but only a rub & tug was offered. Mediocre on both counts.

El Perro
02-27-20, 19:10
Went to see her just now. Maybe she was afraid I had the coronavirus, but only a rub & tug was offered. Mediocre on both counts.I saw her a few months ago with the same outcome. I have seen a number of chicas through the Argentinamasajes website. Performances run from business-like happy endings all the way to fucking bareback. It is definitely a roll of the dice situation.