PDA

View Full Version : Ten night romp in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

TomJackin
07-05-17, 20:18
First off, I want to thank Tres3 and TejanoLibre (TL) for their help and making the trip very successful. Tres3 helped out with logistics and TL helped me sort out the Microcenter Club map on one of the nights I was there. Thank you both!

Second off, I decided to mix the trip with mongering and meeting up with civvies. Well, a lot of that did not work out. So, I just played with the pros!

Logistics:

Flight:

I flew United round trip from San Diego for $1700 and some change. 3 hours to Houston and another 10 hours to Buenos Aires.

Logging:

I rented a 1-bedroom apartment in a great location, in Recoleta. I rented through this site:

http://www.apartmentsinba.com/

I paid 60 bucks a night. The host, Michael, helped me in every way possible. I highly recommend his apartments and services.

Money:

The currency in Argentina is pesos. The rate was about 1 US dollar to 16 pesos. In Buenos Aires, it's almost a damn secret to exchange money. For example: I had enter a street behind the main entrance of a hotel, on the back side. There was a small, very small, strip mall. I had to locate the cows painted on the windows. Then, ring a buzzer to get inside. Jesus-tap-dancing-christ!

No ID required! I was told the rate was better with fresh 100 dollar notes. I got 16.2 that day. I said goodbye to the cows and was on my way back to the apartment. Here is what I figured out in a rounding way:

50 = 3.
100 = 6.
500 = 30.
1000 = 60.
Damn, I hate fucking math!

Duty Free:

Duty free in Houston was closed at 9 PM; WTF Houston?

Communication:

I have the T-Mobile North American plan. My plan gave me unlimited data at 2G speed, calls at 20 cents per minute and free texts. Thus, I started using WhatsApp on my regular phone. I started chatting with my apartment host before I left. As long as I had a WiFi signal, WhatsApp was free of charge. I was chatting on WhatsApp, Facebook, and Skype; including video calls for no charge whatsoever.

Transportation:

From the airport, I used a regular taxi; Taxi Ezeiza, cost was 45 USD or 680 pesos. Six of one, have a dozen of the other. I used Uber to return to the airport for 30 USD.

I used Uber all over the city. If I was in a hurry, I just jumped in a metered cab. Taxis were cheap, Uber was cheaper.

Food:

For the most part, the food was outstanding! I ate and drank at a butt-load of restaurants:

El Sanjuanino (2): Local food, outstanding.
La Rambla: Best lomo sandwich I've ever had.
Kentucky Pizza: Garbage! But I had to take a piss.
Chan Chan: Peruvian, sucked!
Babieca: Italian, very good.
Steaks by Luis: Outstanding.
The Argentine Experience: Touristy, but the food was outstanding.
Americana: Pizza and empanadas; very good.
Cumana: Northern Argentina cuisine, outstanding.
Azania (2): Local, good. It was close to my apartment.
Las Cuartentas: Pizza and empanadas; outstanding.
Guerrin: Pizza and empanadas; excellent.

The language:

There are 2 big differences in Spanish in Argentina. The double (LL) sound and the "tu" becomes "voz." The double LL sounds like "sha." I had to get out of the habit of saying, "Y tu?", "Y voz?" was more commonly used.

The Women:

Because the trip was to focus on Spanish, I contacted a few women on Latin American Cupid. The ones I contacted had no English speaking skills. This does take time and a lot of effort. All the Latin American Cupid girls were flakes and we never hooked up.

World Traveler 69: This dude is a serious monger that creates lists and maps of monger venues in several countries. I met WT69 years ago in Nicaragua when I was helping him update his Managua list. And again a couple of years ago in Quito, Equator. He is dedicated to helping others and should be applauded for his efforts.

In BA, there are 5 different maps. I had plenty of time and I love exploring, so I pitched in and helped updating all 5 maps:

Microcenter Map:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?vps=2...5bd092bd54133a

Recoleta Map:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?vps=2...732fa24eeddf2b

Palermo Map:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...dee1114a1f1b99

Belgrano Map:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...e5c1317144b21f

Flores Map:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...ec19768a1b188a

I was determined to gather as much information as possible. In each bar/club, I asked several questions and did my best to write the answers on my trusty note pad. As each night went on, the more I drank. Thus, if I am wrong with any of my notes, feel free to correct me. Most of the prices are in pesos, but some are in USD.

I always drink screwdrivers when I travel, and always with the house vodka; Smirnoff. However, most of the clubs used Absolute.

First Map: Microcenter.

Club: 977 (x-Mia's Place).
Cover charge: none.
My drink: 250.
Ficha cost: depending the drink.
Sex with one of the girls: yes, most were asking for 100 USD an hour.
Sex on site: no.
Number of Chicas: 20+.
Quality of Chicas: good to very good.
Day/time: Friday @ 1:30.
Comments: Nice bar, but too much smoke for me.

Club: Keep (x-Cattos).
My drink: 350.
Ficha cost: 350.
Sex with one of the girls: yes, girls were asking 2500-3000 an hour.
Number of Chicas: 25+.
Quality of Chicas: very damn good.
Day/time: Friday @ 2:15.
Comments: Great club, a bit pricy, and no smoking allowed in the place.

Bar: El Verde.
My drink: 100.
Ficha cost:100.
Sex with one of the girls: yes (see comments).
Number of Chicas: depending the night (see comments).
Quality of Chicas: OK to good.
Day/time: see comments.
Comments: TL and I stopped in this place late Friday night. I started chatting with two chicas at the bar and they told me that Monday and Wednesday nights were best; why, I don't know. They both wanted to go with me, but I was too worn out by then.

I returned Monday and met a chubby, but cute chica. We talked for over an hour, yes, bring your Spanish to this bar to say the least. She quoted me 2000 pesos and I asked her if that was the Gringo price; she just laughed. She came over my place for 1500 pesos and stayed for over 2 hours. She returned the following Sunday night and stayed for 3 hours.

I returned Monday night, and there were 5+ chicas in the place; all working girls. A bit older, but they all seemed fun.

Cafe: Iberia.
My drink: 130?
Ficha cost: same as yours.
Sex with one of the girls: indeed.
Number of Chicas: see comments.
Quality of Chicas: see comments.
Day/time: various.
Comments: TL introduced me to this Cafe It usually has the most chicas at 11 PM and on. I pulled two chicas out of this place. An older blonde for 1500 and the other was quite different. It was around 3:30 in the morning and I was trolling. Nothing was happening around Cafe Exedra, so I went back to this place.

I walked in and this chunky chica latched on to me. She seemed a bit retarded, but nice never the less, and, it was late! She wanted to talk outside and that's when she laid a lip-lock on me. She told me 50 USD for TLN.

There was no way I wanted to spend the night with her or bring her back to my place, so we went to the Majestic Hotel, two hours cost 240 pesos. She was a player, showing me every part of her body as soon as we entered the room; I liked her. I have no regrets!

Cafe: Exedra.
My drink: 130?
Ficha cost: same as yours.
Sex with one of the girls: indeed.
Number of Chicas: see comments.
Quality of Chicas: see comments.
Day/time: various.
Comments: Working girls are no longer allowed to hang out inside the cafe but they do hang out outside. The first night in BA, I saw a hot dark skinned girl; sure enough, she was from the DR. She came over for 70 USD; she was fucking hot!

Every time I went by this cafe there was a decent amount of chicas outside and on that same block as well. Sometimes 6-8, sometimes 15+, depending the night and time.

Street Walkers in Microcenter: Besides all around the block of Exedra. There are more in the area around the closed Cafe Orleans and the streets in that area.

Next map: Recoleta.

Club: Newport.
My drink: 290.
Ficha cost: depends on the drink.
Sex with one of the girls: yes, see comments.
Number of Chicas: varied 25 to 35.
Quality of Chicas: good to hot.
Day/time: Thursday @ 11:30 + 2 other nights.
Comments: Nice club full of freelancers. However, the girls were asking from 200 to 300 USD for an hour.

Club: D'Lirio.
Cover charge: Thursday night, 400 included one drink.
My drink: 300.
Ficha cost: didn't ask.
Sex with one of the girls: didn't ask.
Number of Chicas: 30+.
Quality of Chicas: very good to hot.
Day/time: Thursday @ 1:00.
Comments: Great looking club; girls just looked pricy. Thus, I did not ask a lot of questions. Monday and Tuesday, there was no cover charge.

Street Walkers in Recoleta: Depending the night and time, I saw some SWs on the corner of Vicente Lopez and Azcuenaga. Others were just rooming the streets.

Next map: Palermo.

Club: Cocodrillo.
Cover charge: 400, included one drink.
My drink: 300.
Ficha cost: didn't ask.
Sex with one of the girls: didn't ask.
Sex on site: not a clue.
Number of Chicas: I saw 5, but it was early.
Quality of Chicas: very good.
Day/time: Saturday @ 12:15 to 1:00.
Comments: When I was there, there seemed to be various bachelor parties going on. Which means, a whole lot of fucking men, very little women. They had some stupid show going on and no one was getting naked! After 45 minutes of that shit, I bailed. TL told me that the action happens later on upstairs. So to be fair, maybe I don't have a good assessment of the club.

Next map: Belgrano.

I took one for the team and traveled all the way out there and only to discover the only club, Nuevo Estilo, was closed and the doors were taped up with "Faja de Clausura" signs.

Last, but not least map: Flores.

I was warned not to go to Flores because it was dangerous and there were no longer any clubs open; well, I went anyway.

Club: Enigma.
Cover charge: 100, included one drink.
My drink: 100.
Ficha cost: 300.
Sex with one of the girls: yes, 1000 for one hour,+ hotel fee 215.
Number of Chicas: I counted 6.
Quality of Chicas: good.
Day/time: Saturday @ 1:00.
Comments: I liked this place and almost married one of the chicas. I returned Monday night to propose to my next wife, and to have sex of course.

Club: Lola.
My drink: 150.
Ficha cost: 300.
Sex with one of the girls: yes, 1000 for one hour,+ hotel fee 215.
Number of Chicas: I counted 6.
Quality of Chicas: good to very good.
Day/time: Saturday @ 1:45.
Comments: Another nice club. I met a sweetheart from the DR.

Street Walkers in Flores: Saturday night, there were 5 SWs on the corner of Av. Juan Bautista Alberdi and Jose Marti.

They also hang out around the S/T hotel called Obsession. There was 3 SWs at the main entrance on Av. Coronel Ramon Lorenzo. There were 4 other SWs at the garage entrance on Jose Marti.

All girls were asking for 1000 for an hour plus the hotel cost.

Cupid: Flakes.

Tinder: No results.

Conclusion:

I was in BA in August 2103 and yes, the mongering scene is now a lot different and more expensive. Having said that, there is still women to play with. Plus, the great food and wine, BA is still a great place to visit. There is no longer a Visa required and getting around BA is cheap.

Would I return? Nah, I still have other places to explore and my life is getting shorter as I type!

As always, just my two pinche pesos!

Local
07-06-17, 01:45
Once again, thank you for the outstanding work. THE model to follow.
Regarding Cocodrilo, you might want to read my report dated Oct. 1, '17.