PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist

Jim Bob
11-01-17, 22:57
So first night in Bs As last night. I arrived in the morning got in to my Airbnb apartment went got breakfast took a nap and got WhatsApp working. A month ago I connected with this complete non-pro on Craigslist. We exchanged emails once a day like clockwork for like a month before my arrival. Sometimes I let a day pass before answering so did she but very regular. Nothing serious just like how are you doing I am fine how is weather see you in x days. Google translate was sufficient to make me a Spanish pro. I met her at a pizza place we had a pizza and some beers she actually can speak a fair amount of English. She was able to explain a few questions I had on ordering some food items so that was good Spanish lesson also. Then back to my Airbnb apartment for a lot of fucking on the bed on the sofa kept me up all night. Apparently she thoroughly enjoyed herself did not want to leave. Finally got her on her bus in the afternoon after more beer and pizza. She was very good natured. But sex was great. Total cost was about 200 pesos for beer and pizza twice.

Retired 66
11-03-17, 12:16
So first night in Bs As last night. I arrived in the morning got in to my Airbnb apartment went got breakfast took a nap and got WhatsApp working. A month ago I connected with this complete non-pro on Craigslist. We exchanged emails once a day like clockwork for like a month before my arrival. Sometimes I let a day pass before answering so did she but very regular. Nothing serious just like how are you doing I am fine how is weather see you in x days. Google translate was sufficient to make me a Spanish pro. I met her at a pizza place we had a pizza and some beers she actually can speak a fair amount of English. She was able to explain a few questions I had on ordering some food items so that was good Spanish lesson also. Then back to my Airbnb apartment for a lot of fucking on the bed on the sofa kept me up all night. Apparently she thoroughly enjoyed herself did not want to leave. Finally got her on her bus in the afternoon after more beer and pizza. She was very good natured. But sex was great. Total cost was about 200 pesos for beer and pizza twice.Thanks JB for your review, what was her fee, and how long was she there? Also, do you have a link or a pics or two?

Jim Bob
11-03-17, 22:27
Hey bro she was from Craigslist. I did not pay anything, just covered dinner and drinks, like 400 pesos maybe over past three days. In fact she helped me out figuring out some stuff here saved me some money so I actually came out ahead after the encounter. She is a civilian so I won't post pics but she was very good natured.

Thanks JB for your review, what was her fee, and how long was she there? Also, do you have a link or a pics or two?.

Jim Bob
11-12-17, 09:33
Last night I took my cl date to the movies (cine). It was a lot of fun. We met at Hoyt Abasto she was late told me she was in front of the theater but couldn't find me I said no honey I am right here I thought maybe she was upstairs as there is a counter to buy tickets then you go upstairs to the theaters then I discovered it was a one way escalator up and the down escalator could not be accessed until after showing tickets. There were like 2 minutes the down escalator was empty so I ran back down the wrong way lol. About 15 minutes later she told me she is crossing a street so now I know she was never inside the building. So anyway we missed the original movie we wanted to see we just saw Geostorm instead. The theater was very nice. It is a little confusing where you buy tickers there were several lines but they all emptied out in the same place. You can also buy electronic tickets with credit card or with gift cards. My date w confused as well, so this is not a English/Spanish language thing it is just a little confusing for everyone. Probably electronic tickets are easier.

The seats are assigned, you can ask for a map of the seats in order to help you select the seat you want. Then you wait in another line where they check tickets then you go to your assigned seat.

Damage was 200 pesos per ticket.

A lot of fun!