PDA

View Full Version : Lady looking for Gentlemen

Queen
01-25-18, 11:39
Hello everybody,

I am an independent sexy woman, close to 40 yo, I am a mom, business woman looking for some fun and pay some bills. I am curvy, not slim or model type but still beautiful. I am the kind of woman you would love to enjoy a date with. I love having a drink in the company of an intelligent man. I have silky skin, beautiful smile, I am charming and I am bilingual, I have a nice status and a sexy brain so if you are a business man looking for this type of fun, then I am your girl.

I am available during the day from Monday to Friday. I set up apps at least a day in advance. I will not share pics on this thread but let you know more about me if you send a PM. I am an argie who will only date foreigners, Recoleta area or 5 star hotels.

I would love to meet you and give you unforgettable kisses, GFE, BBBJ.

100USD the hour or 150USD a couple of hours. I am not a clockwatcher I love having fun, I am a hot woman who enjoys sex and want some lover friends.

BadBrad
01-28-18, 14:55
Hello everybody,

I am an independent sexy woman, close to 40 yo, I am a mom, business woman looking for some fun and pay some bills. I am curvy, not slim or model type but still beautiful. I am the kind of woman you would love to enjoy a date with. I love having a drink in the company of an intelligent man. I have silky skin, beautiful smile, I am charming and I am bilingual, I have a nice status and a sexy brain so if you are a business man looking for this type of fun, then I am your girl.

I am available during the day from Monday to Friday. I set up apps at least a day in advance. I will not share pics on this thread but let you know more about me if you send a PM. I am an argie who will only date foreigners, Recoleta area or 5 star hotels.

100USD the hour or 150USD a couple of hours. I am not a clockwatcher I love having fun, I am a hot woman who enjoys sex and want some lover friends.Hi Queen, please check your pm's. Gracias...

TejanoLibre
01-29-18, 21:30
Hello everybody,

100USD the hour or 150USD a couple of hours. I am not a clockwatcher I love having fun, I am a hot woman who enjoys sex and want some lover friends.A Bed is a Bed !

So a 1/2 Star Telo Should be Good Enough for ANYBODY !

Have a great Lay.

TL.

Don B
01-30-18, 14:26
Hi Queen, please check your pm's. Gracias...No response = no interest?

Don B.

Jim Bob
01-30-18, 14:49
You could post some pictures here. Just remove your face. You will get a better response. It is a pain to go through the whole private message and then exchange contact info without knowing what you look like. If you are asking $100/hour you should be able to post some pics.

Hello everybody,

100USD the hour or 150USD a couple of hours. I am not a clockwatcher I love having fun, I am a hot woman who enjoys sex and want some lover friends..

Don B
01-31-18, 01:44
You could post some pictures here. Just remove your face. You will get a better response. It is a pain to go through the whole private message and then exchange contact info without knowing what you look like. If you are asking $100/hour you should be able to post some pics.

.The lady isn't looking very hard.

Don B.

Redhot
01-31-18, 15:47
I receive some messages asking if the girl in this description is me.

Although some features agree ha ha ! It's not me.
I'm more cheaper LOL

I don't know this lady.

Love
Gy

Don B
02-02-18, 19:28
Hello everybody,

100USD the hour or 150USD a couple of hours. I am not a clockwatcher I love having fun, I am a hot woman who enjoys sex and want some lover friends.Anybody who sent her a PM get a response?

NewOrleans
02-07-18, 12:25
I don't understand.

Don B
02-07-18, 18:54
I don't understand.Me too. Why vanish after one post?

Don B.