PDA

View Full Version : Desparate Plea for Update on Good Chica Bars

Dutchy72
06-01-18, 13:37
Maestros,

I've been reading through the posts and I bow to your superior knowledge of chica hunting in BA. Therefore I wonder if you could help me out with recommendations of where the good bars and clubs are to meet chicas nowadays? I'm 46 and more than happy to meet women around my own age and getting a few rounds and some food seems like only good manners. If any of you guys are out on the town this weekend maybe I could even tag along? I promise to leave my dirty raincoat and trainspotting book at the hotel!
Oh yeah, my Spanish is very limited although having Google to hand made it easier arranging a date over Whatsapp with a chica from bairesgirls 😉

Cheers guys.

TejanoLibre
06-01-18, 15:34
Maestros,

I've been reading through the posts and I bow to your superior knowledge of chica hunting in BA. Therefore I wonder if you could help me out with recommendations of where the good bars and clubs are to meet chicas nowadays? I'm 46 and more than happy to meet women around my own age and getting a few rounds and some food seems like only good manners. If any of you guys are out on the town this weekend maybe I could even tag along? I promise to leave my dirty raincoat and trainspotting book at the hotel!
Oh yeah, my Spanish is very limited although having Google to hand made it easier arranging a date over Whatsapp with a chica from bairesgirls 😉

Cheers guys.Howdy Pal,

How the Hell are you doing today ?

The following list of Chica Bars is good enough for anyone :

1.) "Keep" on Suipacha and Paraguay downtown. After 12am .

2.) 977 Marcelo T. De Alvear . 2 blocks from "Keep." After 12am.

3.) "Newport" in front of the Recoleta Cemetery across from McDonald's.

4.) "D'Liririo." 2 blocks from "Newport." After 12am.

5.) "The Secret Pool Hall" on Suipacha and Cordoba . After 4am. Behind the Hotdog stand . It's were the Chicas go after work to dance and relax and practice indoor snow skiing.

Lot's more if you have the urge and courage .

Later,

TL.

Dutchy72
06-01-18, 15:38
TL,

You're a legend mate, thanks very much for the fast response and tips!

Have a good one!

Cheers,

Chris.

Howdy Pal,

5.) "The Secret Pool Hall" on Suipacha and Cordoba . After 4am. Behind the Hotdog stand . It's were the Chicas go after work to dance and relax and practice indoor snow skiing.

Later,

TL.

HappyGoLucky
07-08-18, 12:50
Howdy Pal,

Later,

TL.I went to 977 last night to say "Hola" to Monica, the bartender, and she no longer works there. That's a real shame...

El Perro
07-09-18, 07:12
I went to 977 last night to say "Hola" to Monica, the bartender, and she no longer works there. That's a real shame...Word is that Monica and her hubby sold the place.

HappyGoLucky
07-10-18, 02:57
Word is that Monica and her hubby sold the place.Ya, I got a message from her today.

WorldTravel69
05-29-19, 19:01
I found this searching for new places.

https://worlddatingguides.com/buenos-aires/

Lover
06-25-19, 22:57
Feels so so quite on this forum, my last week in BA - any worth visiting places to go to except Newport and Delirium?

Any recommendations are appreciated.

XXXLover.

Questner
06-26-19, 00:39
Feels so so quite on this forum, my last week in BA - any worth visiting places to go to except Newport and Delirium?

XXXLover.Too much spam - the forum needs to be moderated.

Try Cocodrilo at midnight for the show, the 2nd floor opens at 1 am (Sunday closed).

Shawman
06-27-19, 03:02

XXXLover.From what i understand, if this is your last week there, don't struggle trying to find the proverbial needle in a haystack. Enjoy whats left of your time. Just go for some great steak and wine, enjoy the cooler weather, lose yourself for a while in bohemian intellectualism, maybe troll the palermo nightclubs or something. BAs women are now famous for how difficult they are. From what i gather, it goes toe-to-toe with the usa in that regard lol! Honestly, this forum might end up as a BAs neighborhood review board by default haha. I'm about to go to kiev in a few weeks. Next summer is japan. That will be 2 years away from my heart (south america) and i'm getting a bit..."verklempt". Gah, maybe a quick trip to BAs is in order, god knows its cheap enough. And the coffee talk is always worth it.

Lover
06-27-19, 23:03
From what i understand, if this is your last week there, don't struggle trying to find the proverbial needle in a haystack. Enjoy whats left of your time. Just go for some great steak and wine, enjoy the cooler weather, lose yourself for a while in bohemian intellectualism, maybe troll the palermo nightclubs or something. BAs women are now famous for how difficult they are. From what i gather, it goes toe-to-toe with the usa in that regard lol! Honestly, this forum might end up as a BAs neighborhood review board by default haha. I'm about to go to kiev in a few weeks. Next summer is japan. That will be 2 years away from my heart (south america) and i'm getting a bit..."verklempt". Gah, maybe a quick trip to BAs is in order, god knows its cheap enough. And the coffee talk is always worth it.Very nice said bro, I believe that's the right advice to follow!

I will, I tried to hook some normal girls but is complicated ineed, have no clue wtf is with them, they give the number but after this they do not reply at all.

I don't know why...

Shawman
06-28-19, 05:59
Very nice said bro, I believe that's the right advice to follow!

I will, I tried to hook some normal girls but is complicated ineed, have no clue wtf is with them, they give the number but after this they do not reply at all.

I don't know why...The irony is, they don't know why either. Lol, wyd right?

Hey, i was in BAs for a whole month back in 2014. Hard to believe its been 5 years ago now. If you wanna know how i fared you can search for my old posts from that time, i journaled my (mis)adventures on this forum lol. You can see the replies i got too, BAs has been like this for a while. I would have loved to have seen it 20 years ago, the world is SO different now.

I still remember the sushi though, simply the best i've ever had. And i wonder if that heavy metal bar on piedras st is still around...and if a man-sized beer still comes with the price of entry.

Lover
06-28-19, 13:26
The irony is, they don't know why either. Lol, wyd right?

Hey, i was in BAs for a whole month back in 2014. Hard to believe its been 5 years ago now. If you wanna know how i fared you can search for my old posts from that time, i journaled my (mis)adventures on this forum lol. You can see the replies i got too, BAs has been like this for a while. I would have loved to have seen it 20 years ago, the world is SO different now.

I still remember the sushi though, simply the best i've ever had. And i wonder if that heavy metal bar on piedras st is still around...and if a man-sized beer still comes with the price of entry.Indeed, well prices are still better than back in Europe as for me, probably back in the days it was much better... Feels best way is to go Brazil or more to the north where there is still some fun going on.

Shawman
06-28-19, 21:43
Indeed, well prices are still better than back in Europe as for me, probably back in the days it was much better... Feels best way is to go Brazil or more to the north where there is still some fun going on.That is the best answer. I've been to rio (2016) and medellin (2018). I highly recommend both. Again, you can rummage through my old posts for the details. Sao paulo is on my hitlist for sure, just not sure for when.

Lover
06-28-19, 23:19
That is the best answer. I've been to rio (2016) and medellin (2018). I highly recommend both. Again, you can rummage through my old posts for the details. Sao paulo is on my hitlist for sure, just not sure for when.First need to get vaccination from yellow fever ahaha ).