PDA

View Full Version : First Time in Buenos Aires!

Anakin
07-16-18, 13:39
Sup y’all?

After 8 years and 3 cancelled trips...

I’m FINALLY gonna be in town from Tuesday, 17 July-Thursday, 19th. What’s going on around the city?!?!I hear it’s going to be raining, but it’s all good! I still wanna get out and see as MUCH as I can!

Also, where’s the ladies?!?!

Tres3
07-16-18, 14:05
Sup yall?

After 8 years and 3 cancelled trips...

Im FINALLY gonna be in town from Tuesday, 17 July-Thursday, 19th. Whats going on around the city?!?!I hear its going to be raining, but its all good! I still wanna get out and see as MUCH as I can!

Also, wheres the ladies?!?!If you are only going to be there 2 days, I recommend hiring TL. He can show you the sights, where to eat, and the ladies.

Tres3.

Anakin
07-16-18, 19:20
If you are only going to be there 2 days, I recommend hiring TL. He can show you the sights, where to eat, and the ladies.

Tres3.I might just do that. Been looking at Bairesgirls. They good or nah?

Tres3
07-16-18, 19:46
I might just do that. Been looking at Bairesgirls. They good or nah?The trouble with any of the BA sites is there are a lot of girls, and some are good and some are bad. Unfortunately you seldom know which is which until it is too late. With only two days here, I do not think you can take a chance on striking out. There used to be a lot of clubs where you could at least see what you were getting, but nearly all of them have been closed by the government. TL is still your best bet. I do not know him, but since he quit drinking and cleaned up his act, he has earned a fairly good reputation.

Tres3.