PDA

View Full Version : Where to go?

Ringo
07-24-18, 17:59
Haven't been to BA in several years. Last time down spent a shit ton of money at Black's, had a good time, but blah, blah, blah. I know its closed down. Is Croco the place that picked up where they left off? See several other options but need a tourist friendly place that has a large selection to choose from. Thanks.

Retired 66
07-26-18, 11:12
Haven't been to BA in several years. Last time down spent a shit ton of money at Black's, had a good time, but blah, blah, blah. I know its closed down. Is Croco the place that picked up where they left off? See several other options but need a tourist friendly place that has a large selection to choose from. Thanks.Hey Ringo if you're truly looking for a large selection to choose from head to Medellin Columbia. It's almost like Buenos Aires back 15 yrs ago. My last trip to B.A. Was Jan 2918 and it was shocking to see how the city has degraded especially the mongering opportunities. 2 places Newport and Excede, both over priced like black but low quality.

Medellin, on the other hand, provides a shit load of opportunities at half the price.

Ringo
07-26-18, 12:39
Hey Ringo if you're truly looking for a large selection to choose from head to Medellin Columbia. It's almost like Buenos Aires back 15 yrs ago. My last trip to B.A. Was Jan 2918 and it was shocking to see how the city has degraded especially the mongering opportunities. 2 places Newport and Excede, both over priced like black but low quality.

Medellin, on the other hand, provides a shit load of opportunities at half the price.I wish I could, but we have other business there. Gonna try to make lemonade out of lemons.