PDA

View Full Version : The Queen

Queen
01-29-19, 17:04
Gentlemen.

It's been a long while, so let me introduce myself again.

I am in my forties, girlboss, mother, woman, sexy and smart. I am looking for some fun and cash is part of that fun. If you want to meet and have a real date experience then just send me a PM or ask for my whatsapp, then we can chat and have a great time. I am free during the afternoons. This is not my job, this is something I would call a fantasy and as such I am searching for more than the money I search for the whole experience. If you feel like you know what I am talking about let me know.

Photos? Yes, but via whatsapp only and after chatting a little bit. I have tanned skin, M/L size, hourglass, non clockwatcher. Awesome breast, great kisser, latina and bilingual! If you want to know more just PM.

Hot Kisses.

Namoi
03-03-19, 15:10
The Queen set me up with a fun MILF, SabrinaFox. Not a clock watcher and very accommodating !! $100 will assure you of a fun time with a sweet lady.

Cciiss
03-29-19, 19:28
Gentlemen.

It's been a long while, so let me introduce myself again.

I am in my forties, girlboss, mother, woman, sexy and smart. I am looking for some fun and cash is part of that fun. If you want to meet and have a real date experience then just send me a PM or ask for my whatsapp, then we can chat and have a great time. I am free during the afternoons. This is not my job, this is something I would call a fantasy and as such I am searching for more than the money I search for the whole experience. If you feel like you know what I am talking about let me know.

Photos? Yes, but via whatsapp only and after chatting a little bit. I have tanned skin, M/L size, hourglass, non clockwatcher. Awesome breast, great kisser, latina and bilingual! If you want to know more just PM.

Hot Kisses.Your description interest me, please send whatsapp.

Meforu 2000
04-03-19, 23:54
Hi i am intrested in meeting you message me.

RObertoalas
12-19-20, 09:44
Where do you work at?