Thread: Nibu Raphael Reports

+ Submit Report
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Nibs,

I can't remember the girls name, but you can't miss her. She's tall, black, and her hair is/was braided. She wasn't too happy when I pulled the jimmy off and had a nice jerk on her stomach. Oh well, at least I made her shower for the next dude!

I'm not sure if I will be able to make it out to Lima. If I go, I will probably go straight to BA.

Late,

Judd

Hey Judd what was the name of The Big Titted DR girl at Nivdias in Flores?

Judd I am still in Lima Peru. Will you make it to Lima Peru for 5 days in May?

Nibs,

I take it your whorring around BA? Might be heading your way in May. When you gonna be back in Lima? Checkout NVidia's in Flores. Some hot chicas and it's reasonable. I remember banging one Dominican with a nice full size rack.

Late,

Judd

Otto and Skinless Where did you guys go?

Any XXX info on these cities:Corrientes,Santa Fe,San Juan,Santa Rosa,Trelew,Comodoro Rivadavia,Puerto Descado,Rio Gallegos,San Salvador De Jujuy and other places?

Steven Will you make it to Rosario and Cordoba on your trip?

Otto and Skinless where Did you guys go?

Hey Dude I might Be in Brazil in June I need a Wing Man there I will post more details later,NIBU.

Hey Nibu and fellow Mongers,

Steven just checking in. Getting ready for a major monger excursion in about 10 weeks. Gonna hit Panama, Costa Rica. From there fly to Rio de Janeiro, and ride the bus down to BA, stopping and checking out the scene in Curitiba Brazil, Fos do Iguasu, Asuncion Paraguay, Rosario, and BA. Will file reports on all those areas. I have been following the site extensively, but can always use any suggestions you might have, especially from the Great Nibu himself.

Laters,

Steven

Any new updates on Salta,Tucuman,Rosario,Santa Fe and Mendoza?

Otto and Skinless What happened to you guys?

Hi Everyone I know this Is About Argentina but to skinless or others people say Thai Girls are busty too. I do not think so. Alright Man Thats about it. Things look bad for me to come to Argentina this year,But I am still trying for Brazil in june,NIBU.

Skinless Why Did You delete What you said about the Jap. Girl having Big TiTs?

Skinless reply when you get a chance,NIBU PS When are you and Otto going to visit Me in Lima Peru?

Posting Limitations