Thread: Nibu Raphael Reports

+ Submit Report
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Hey Stat Man Wooooo I think the Gothic metal club we are by is On Chacabuco 1072 in San Telmo. Shit this fllyer here mentions it with no name So I guess we can call this the no name Gothic Rock It Club HEE Hee.... I think this is there website www.gothicba.2ya.com Saturday Is Gothic Rock night Friday an industrial band from Germany.... Ok It mentions too pure Latex night on saturday. Yeh Man sounds darn kinky.... Stat. I will look in to this too If I have the time too Saturday A rock n roll metal type bar Dorrego 791 on the corner of Corrientes. 5 pesos to get in....Here is another Gothic type place for saturday CBGB Yes like Cbgbs NYC Weird...Bartolome Mitre 1552 This in centro BA.... Here is a place saturday too that might have many glam metal babes hanging out It is at Ave. J.B. Justo number 9354 I guess this is in Barrio Zona norte in Ba....This Place might have a lot of rock n roll sleazy metal babes saturday too for a local HM Concert it Hell Metal Heavy Bar Sarmiento 400 I think this too is in centro... Here this Place too seems weird I think Another Gothic Metal Rock type club Speed King I think is the name Sarmiento 1681 in Cap. Federal. OK Stat. Are you from BA??? Do you have any info on these Erotic restaraunt bars with artistic shows in BA??? I think a few of them exist in Ba. I saw how this new one that is opening up on Corrientes looks like it also has a sex shop attached to it. ThanXXX Stat. for the info on that Gothic Club I might check it out.

Hey Stat. I think we passed by that club last night I think next friday a Industrial band from Germany will be there. Actually I think Me and my friend are on the guest list. We are staying at the Dumpy Residencial Constitucion in Capital Federal. Shit Yeh this Resedencial is very near by the Hotel. If you want to hook up call 4307-4749 Ask For Juan Nibu Is my code name nothing much. We were at the Big Rivadvia Park today where they sell many books,cds,tapes and other assorted junk. I almost made it to meet up with Jackson And JB but I lost my friend on Ave. Florida I am at this internet place next to Mcdonalds. Damn Sorry JB and Jackson How about a Raincheck for tommorow. Anyways this dump that I am staying at his a hot hot hot single skinny Voluptous Babe from Santa Cruz. Oh lord Do I want to bang her so bad her name is Wendy. I just hope no roaches Meaning cucarachas exist tonight at my hotel Cause I am willing to stay her my whole trip just to bang this sweet Santa Cruz Bolivian Pussy. Man is she cute her dark hair is also streaked pink. Wow Man it is getting close to a week since I shot my load and last time When I did it with the Garota in Foz it made the Waterfalls of Foz. look like nothing that was two weeks of Pure Cum. Wow Ok Once again I think Me and Juan will be here until the whole week meaning our whole trip. Juan Muro is my buddys name Sorry I forgot the room number I think 113 Ok Ave. San Juan 818 1147 Cap. Fed. Hotel constitucion Plaza Oh Again the San Ramon hotel last night on Moreno for 30 pesos for two ruled. Hot showers,Cable Tv Nice Place. Our room tonight does not have a private bath But The Banos has hot showers Yeh Yeh. Maybe this Wendy girl might be a workin girl she also had very sexy tight blue type stripped pants. What A Poser Pacharaca Babe and her Waist and little butt Wow Like I said probably 36 DD Or BB Tits. I did In La Paz in El alto Bolivia screw a hot Gordita With Titties From Santa Cruz see my reort in the other areas section of Bolivia. Jackson and JB Bro Tommorrow Dude sorry I lost my idiot friend,,,,,, I wait for your respondance:::: NIBU R.....

Hi I am now in BA with my Peruvian friend. I would like to hook up with Jackson or other mongers I will try to check in to this Residencial on San Juan 818. Jackson Where are you??? Where will you be hanging out?? Hey you all let us all check out one of thse sex clubs friday and saturday and do one Big Gringo Gang bang on some Latin Babes. Is anyone interested on this??? OH last night on a TV news program a Raid on a brothel in the Belgrano section. One of the girls was a Pervian sex worker. Ok Man Like I said I need info on thse sex clubs or finding swingers. It would be great too if someone could make an in depth report on the streetwalker zones all over BA. I heard in Palermo there are streetwalkers too but much more TVS then girls. I should be here in BA until next sunday. OH HOw is the crime situation now in BA??? I saw on the news the other day on how some cops caught two Chorros robbing an older lady with a kid by gunpoint With damn big guns. This happened at some intersection in BA. I would love to have an update on the safety situation now in BA. OK Man I mentioned this in another section How about those Clarin girls??? I would also love to know if there is a place to meet BD and SM type people but where in BA??? Probably a Gothic Club???? ThanXXX,,,,, NIBU R..............

Hi I posted this in Ottos Reports I am looking for a Busty Hot black girl from Venezeula and I have seemed to lost contact with her. I am in Santiago Del Estero Argentina now. This Girl Patricia adverised in Clarin before. Maybe There is another paper with sex ads in Ba. I do think there is two other papers with sex ads from my first trip to BA I Remember that besides Clarin like one or two other papers had sex ads plus the sleazy BA Sex magazines had sex listings. Oh How are the swingers sex clubs like in BA?? I think like 4 exist. They have there ads in Clarin Classifieds.No one seems to make reports on that at all. Any swinger or Gang bang info would be totally appreciated. Where are the good cheap hotels in Ba for me and My friend 30 peso limit. I will not invite girls. I will go to Try to find Patricia or maybe pay for a Lezbo show. Right now I head to Paraguay for a week. Ok if any one had action with Patricia PLEASE Post it. Where is She now??? Someone also posted before about a Big Titted Mama Gabriela... Info on here whereabouts would be appreciated. Ok Now I will Wait to see if any Sex ad for a Busty Mama of 190 or 200 Size Tits. Which would be like 46 or 48 DDDDD Ha Ha.... I am now traveling with a Peruvian friend from Lima...... If someone can answer my Questions that would be great,,,, NIBU R.....

Administrator

Venues: 398

New Section

Select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Posting Limitations