Thread: Nibu Raphael Reports

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Coming to Argetina in Janurary.

Guys,

I will Be in Argentina in Janurary and also Uruguay, Brazil and Peru. I will hit the Mansion party Saturday if that still happens and then leave Monday to Uruguay VIA The Buque Ferry to Piriapolis Uruguay and then Brazil. I will post more on this later. I need also Mongering info on Chui / Uruguay and Chuy Brazil. Help Me out on this Guys. And see ya all at The Mansion in Enero.

Sincerly,

NIBU R.

Don't stay in youth hostels very often, I would love to see one of the Black or Madahos chicks' faces when you brought them to a youth hostel!

Suerte.

Veterano

Smile Youth Hostels

Hello Nibu.

I've been told you might have some info regarding bringing chicas in youth hostels. I was thinking of staying in youth hostel with my own private room. Have you or anyone done this before? The reason I'm asking is because I might be coming down to Buenos Aires sometime next year on a tight budget so I'm just debating if its good to stay in cheap youth hostel and save money on chicas or rent an apartment and have less money to bring. What do you think?

Cheers

Still Alive.

Still alive Starfe But I have no plans to go to Argentina in awhile. I am looking in to Brazil, Mexico and Peru now. Back in THE USSA Too That Sucks, NIBU
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfe
    If you are still posting then all is well with the world.

Nibu

If you are still posting then all is well with the world.

Wsg Dead.

Did this site die? What happened? I heard Rumours Jackson is in trouble with some Womens rights Group in Boston. Is this all true? Is The WSG getting Sued? Some Guys on the www.worldsexbank forum have been saying all this.

Whats New?

I am still here in Northern Peru now. Guys any thing new in other places in Argentina? Respond now.

Montevideo 551

Hi Potato Chips just was in Montevideo 551. I checked out the girls in the earlier shift like 7 Pm they just seemed alright... Prices are 50 pesos half an hour and 80 pesos one hour.... I then came to check out this one girl that A Peruvian Friend of mine mentioned named Daniela. This Girl was there but Did not look good enough for Me. I would say that these girls had very nice attitudes. I called up some other places too that are open 24 hours too. One not too far from the Bus Station open 24 hours with 8 girls now. I will see If I can find the adress to post this. I think I lost it. Hey also outside of Mendoza in the suburbs is a Boliche with girls Eros Club.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patata Chips
    I was in Montevideo 551.

The quality? Depend on your taste.

Morena.

She now also works at Callao 521 plus Corrientes 1888 second floor.......... The other place in Belgrano with live lesbian shows is Monroy 2870. The other place with girls is Ave. corrientes 1970 planta baja #3. I think I got some other adresses too I can post later.[/QUOTE]

Part 2 on places outside of fucking Buenos Aires.

Shit I still Need Jackson to change my section to Nibu In Argentina not BAHHH Fucking A... I think on my 4 visits Here I Monger and spend more time in the provinces outside of B.A. Or outside of B.A. City. I think La Plata and Maybe even Mar De Plata is still part of Buenos Aires Province though not sure totally on that.Oh One thing never take the train to La Plata from Buenos Aires Daytime night time Any time... It is so Full of Scumbag Mestizo Cholo Trash. No I am not Racist at All. My Kid is half Mestizo but these fucks are low lifes. Man What fucking Dirt lives between The Constitucion B.A. Train Station to La Plata Beats Me it is Bad. Constitucion is one example on that but Some Sleazy Whores at night in Cnstitucion. Maybe I will mention all this in a future post. Just some Real Scum on this train. Fuck While I am talking about La Plata Here are the other Massage Fuck places; El Harem By Plaza Brandsen calle 25 number 153 next to Calle 60. Sorry no phone number just look in the La Plata Newspapers for El Harem. Another place too on Calle 61 442 enter thru 3 and 4 They Claim Lesbo Action. Right. HA. The phone number is 422-5127. Hey and to the Guy that posted in the other areas section on Boliches or Brothels in Villa Gesel None there but Two in Pinamar One I know is called Caribe right on the road that goes from Pinamar to Villa Gesel. It is on that road coming out of Centro Pinamar. Hey also the city right before Pinamar has 5 Boliches with Whores. The city I think is called Mardiaga. It has the Christ Statue greeting you When you Come in. FUCK Might Be Back for a part 3 if I have time here BUt Man Argentines Smoke so Fucking Myuch now Some Asshole Next to Me is Smoking Me out. WHY DO ARGENTINES SMOKE SO MUCH?

Some more info on other places outside of B.A.

Hey Guys come on Dudes Get the Fuck out of B.A. And hit the provinces. Alright I did Brisa and Vanessa yesterday at Diagonal 74 in La Plata but Lesbo service was Fake. Most of it was Pretty much almost real but no Snatch Lickinf from both. Man I tried to get Real Lesbo action with 3 SWS in Mexico City in 98 It was Fake. In Lima Peru with Two They kissed good and Fingered each other out but no Snatch Licking. I also had 3 girls in Sao Paulo earlier this year but no Snatch Licking too. Alright I am in Cordoba now off to La rioja at Midnight might stay in La Rioja or might not. It kind of depends When I arrive in the morning and Buy The La rioja newspaper if no Sex Ads I go on to San Juan Which in all cases looks like I will do for the afternoon And Check out one place that is kind of alright in San Juan and then head over to San Luis. Buy A San Luis Paper No Sex Ads I move on to Rio Cuarto for the night or back to Cordoba or Mendoza. I have another few adresses from The La Plata paper I will probably post in part 2 of this. I probably said before La Plata has 3 papers with Sex Ads. Hey was in Santa Rosa way early in the morning and this small city parties all the freak chicks and freak dudes continued the party in to the Bus Terminal restaraunt from like 6 a.m. almost to 7.30 a.m. So Santa Rosa most have some Whiskeria Boliche places for girls too. Maybe My Pal Lexton Can look in to this for Me. I hope. Who knows When I will Be back in Argentina next time. 2006? 2007?

La Plata Place.

The Place Busty Brisa works at is At Diag.74 Number 518 right by 1 and 115. Call her At the VIP Massage place 421 4250. I guess tommorrow There will be another Big Jugg Woman girl from brazil there and Brisas ad is for a 110 Loas but She has much more than that. I will try to post the other Adresses of Massage places when I get a chance.

Brisa.

Guys I think I am blowing off the Mansion Brisa is the Busty Babe I did today and Tommorrow I will return to see here in Lez. Action for 80 Pesos with A BustyBrasilera.... there is a Bus like at midnight or 1 AM tonight that will take Me back to BA. Yes I took the train from Bahia Blanca to BA then Said fuck it I will go to La Plata,Pinimar,Villa Gesel And Mar De Plata all in one day and night. I do think tommorrow I might go to The Mansion Party I do hope Jackson will be there this time. Cap. Dave if You are reading this post Then I will come to the Mansion party at like 8.15 Maybe I will bring some beers and wines with to drink with some of the guys and try to kick in 10 pesos for food and Then leave at Midnight on the train back. Guys Back to La Plata I bought the Two Papers of La Plata one has very many Sex Ads the other just a few. The paper with a lot Of Ads is El Plata. I called up some places and will go off Hunting soon.The paper cost Me 70 centavos. Here it is Page 4 from the Classifieds:A Place with Lesbian services Call 421 4250 24 hours Calle 18 817 Enter thru calle 48 and 49. Another place with Lesbo and Discipline service is open 24 hours Call 422 5127 The Address is Calle 61 442. I also called up a few others And have the adresses too but will post it later today in Part 2 probably of La Plata. Must go soon to check out these places,NIBS.[/QUOTE]

La Plata.

Guys Here I am in La Plata And Heading to Villa Gisel soon and Mar De Plata but I just want to check out these places for a few hours tonight. Hopefully there is a Bus like at midnight or 1 AM tonight that will take Me back to BA. Yes I took the train from Bahia Blanca to BA then Said fuck it I will go to La Plata,Pinimar,Villa Gesel And Mar De Plata all in one day and night. I do think tommorrow I might go to The Mansion Party I do hope Jackson will be there this time. Cap. Dave if You are reading this post Then I will come to the Mansion party at like 8.15 Maybe I will bring some beers and wines with to drink with some of the guys and try to kick in 10 pesos for food and Then leave at Midnight on the train back. Guys Back to La Plata I bought the Two Papers of La Plata one has very many Sex Ads the other just a few. The paper with a lot Of Ads is El Plata. I called up some places and will go off Hunting soon.The paper cost Me 70 centavos. Here it is Page 4 from the Classifieds:A Place with Lesbian services Call 421 4250 24 hours Calle 18 817 Enter thru calle 48 and 49. Another place with Lesbo and Discipline service is open 24 hours Call 422 5127 The Address is Calle 61 442. I also called up a few others And have the adresses too but will post it later today in Part 2 probably of La Plata. Must go soon to check out these places,NIBS.

My last info here on Bahia.

Alright guys here is a Night place here too With girls in centro Bahia Blanca on Namuncura 672. Phone number 456 3810. I also tried hooking up with Mariel and Wanda but they come in at night tonight after 10 PM they work at Donado 751. Hey also Busty Olde Maite 110 Lolas She works at night too. She is at Berutti 997 on the corner of Pedro Pico. Try Her after 9 PM. More like after 9.30 Phone too 455 3874. Oh also Acapulco Club is in Centro on Donado. I think Donado and Berutti.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibu Raphael
    Hi Again Alright earlier tonight before 11 PM I also checked out Rodriguez 64 in Centro. Only two girls were free. The other two girls busy. I should of done Jenny She was pretty hot lokking for 30 pesos. I nthink with here for two hours in the jacuzzi it would be a 150 pesos more or less.You can check out all the girls here but most pay 5 pesos for a beer Quilmes I think it is. The Lemon alcohol drinks they wanted 30 Way Too Fucking Much. To buy a Girl a drink 30 Way too Much too. Hey a Cab Driver too told Me Street Walkers on Colon and side streets by it I tried to check that out a couple hours earlier but found nothing. This Cab Driver also said that the Clubs such as Diablo,Acapulco and others are too dangerous. The Last Cab Driver who ripped me off said they were alright. The First Cab Driver also said other dangerous clubs in centro area centro zone too. He said be careful too with these clubs cause of TVS. I did see those TVS at the Fag Club next to Diablo. All of these clubs have no entrance fee and 5 pesos a beer. The only place that was charging to enter was Diablo But with that 5 peso charge your drink comes with it. Might post some more info if I can remember any more soon. Later YA All,NIBS.

Posting Limitations