Thread: Nibu Raphael Reports

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

More info on What I found out on Bahia Blanca tonight

Hi Again Alright earlier tonight before 11 PM I also checked out Rodriguez 64 in Centro. Only two girls were free. The other two girls busy. I should of done Jenny She was pretty hot lokking for 30 pesos. I nthink with here for two hours in the jacuzzi it would be a 150 pesos more or less.You can check out all the girls here but most pay 5 pesos for a beer Quilmes I think it is. The Lemon alcohol drinks they wanted 30 Way Too Fucking Much. To buy a Girl a drink 30 Way too Much too. Hey a Cab Driver too told Me Street Walkers on Colon and side streets by it I tried to check that out a couple hours earlier but found nothing. This Cab Driver also said that the Clubs such as Diablo,Acapulco and others are too dangerous. The Last Cab Driver who ripped me off said they were alright. The First Cab Driver also said other dangerous clubs in centro area centro zone too. He said be careful too with these clubs cause of TVS. I did see those TVS at the Fag Club next to Diablo. All of these clubs have no entrance fee and 5 pesos a beer. The only place that was charging to enter was Diablo But with that 5 peso charge your drink comes with it. Might post some more info if I can remember any more soon. Later YA All,NIBS.

Bahia Blanca Again and Ing. Puerto White.

Hi Everyone just came back from the biggest port in South America Puerto Ing. White. The Clubs are set up like in Callao Peru for the Shipmen. Most of the Boat Guys are From the Phillipines,China,Singapore and India. A week ago The Russians came in. The Clubs are very quiet compared to Callao. I checked all 6 of them or maybe 5 of them. I think 0ne was closed. There is also a Restaraunt With Hookers I think next to the Las Vegas Club. I took A Cab for less then 12 Pesos from Parque Rivadavia but coming back the Cab Driver must of Had his Meter jacked up He put the Meter on level 4. I just got dropped off like 5 or 6 blocks from Parque Rivadavia So I got fucking jipped there. Alright Man these Clubs have Your Typical Argentine Girls but since today is A Fucking Holiday it was kind of DEAD. I think most of the Boatmen were not around but I did see 3 Filipinos out of the Las Vegas Club. I think also in Callao Peru where the Sleazy clubs are where Boat Wokers go there is a Club Called Las Vegas too by Janet Discoteca. Hey But these Clubs are way more tame then the Callao Peru Clubs. Callao You must be super careful. Hey But at least at the Janet Discoteca They have Good Security Watching You and even Taxis to Take You back to Centro Lima. Alright I will try to be back on part 2 of this including Calle Rodriguez fuck Place in Centro Bahia Blanca.

Other News on Bahia Blanca Part 2.

Hi Again Guys Here is even more info like I promised You Guys. I took the 501 Bus from Colon until The Puerto Ing. White to visit the Immigrant Museum but the place was cloed now they claim to be open only on saturdays and sundays. The Cab Driver told Me The vother night about the clubs at Puerto White. He says taking a Cab there is 12 pesos and 12 coming back so in all 25 Pesos roundtrip And He said Cabs do wait for You to go Back to Bahia Blanca. Alright Back to the 501. When I got off the 501 Bus I walked and then turned right down GMO. Torres and there sure enough walking to the Immigrant Museum I walked past the Clubs. I think 6 clubs more or less. It is pretty weird cause this area is Skid Row in the daytime like Mini Callao Peru but seems much safer. The funny thing is next to these clubs are like medium to high priced looking restaraunts so this confuses the hell out of Me. I wrote down the Club Names:El Delfino,Sirena,Las Vegas,Tiburon,Dallas and Champan. Yes I guess 6 Clubs. O.K. I will try to check this out tonight my last night. Guys I blew of Santa Rosa to Study More on Bahia Blanca. I heard Veidma 3 and a half hours south on the coast has a few clubs too. Got to Go Maybe Post later again or tommorrow. Wish Me Luck Guys on My Mongering in Bahia Blanca and Puerto White or Whitey as the locals Call it.

Montevideo 551

Hey Patata I should be there tuesday night for one night in Mendoza then off to Vina Del Mar Chile. UMMMMM Can you Give Me more info on Montevideo 551? Prices? What time it is open until?
    Quote Originally Posted by Patata Chips
    I was in Montevideo 551.

The quality? Depend on your taste.

Other News on Bahia Blanca.

Alright Guys I am here until tommorrow. I did not call any Ads up yesterday or go to any places cause it was raining the rest of the day. Today is A Fucking Catholic Holiday so Maybe I check in later on these apartment places if not I still have the whole day tommorrow to do it. I will Try Just this Shit like Rain And A Fucking Catholic Holiday slows down the Hunt for Mongering in Bahia Blanca. Remember Guys this is the Port City with The Largest Naval Base in South America but I think the Scene in Callao Peru Port City is much sleazier and better. I did check out Two Clubs Whiskerias my first night in Bahia Blanca. These Two Clubs are not to far from my Hotel on Calle Brown and not to far from the Train Station. There is also a 3rd Club but it was not open monday night. I did stop in to One But it sucked It was across from Diablo. The Diablo Club I will wait until today When they claim they have shows Wedsday but it being this Bullshit Immacualet Concepcion Holiday Who knows What will happen today. O.K. Here it Is Diablo Boliche Show Soler 670 Tel:0291 453 2694 8000 Bahia Blanca. The Club that was closed was on the same side of the street one block before it and the other One across the street from the Diablo Boliche. Guys Be Back on Part 2 of some oter News I also Have on Bahia That Might be fit for me tonight. STAY TUNED.

Part 2 Monday night report of Bahia Blanca.

Hi Guys I still have not ate yet. Alright the adresses now. I will have to check out these places wedsday or thursday as tommorrow I will try to go to Santa Rosa. I do not think Santa Rosa will have much to do for Mongering as a city of 85,000 But Fuck it. I think I will go there tommorrow. Alright on to the Sex Ads:Aramis open 24 hours usually with 6 girls. I think they serve beer and wine here too. Alright for Aramis it is at Rodriguez 64 in Centro. Actually I think all the places I just called tonight are in Centro-Centro Area. Aramishone number 452 9473. Alright this next place is on Donado 751this place has two girls that claim to do Lesbian stuff I think full service for that is 80 to a 120 Pesos. Oh I think Aramis it is 50 pesos for half an hour. That seems to be the standard prices here. I think a few of these places I called to charge like 20 or 30 pesos too but an average of 50 pesos like I said for 30 minutes.Here is a place called Lesvi Masajes So I guess they have lesbo action here too phone number 455 8254 Donado 825 Dept. A This other place too I think is called Lesvis or something like that Phone number 455 3874 Adress: Berutti 997. Called a place too for a bondage Discipline type lady but no answer only cell number Luciana 455 7731 Sorry Home number Yes home Number. Lara here this Lady Calima to have 110 Size Tits and visit here in centro at donado 35 phone number 454 6504. The last place I mean last two places here; Encuentros:24 hours phone number 456 3810 Donado 35 number 9E. The last place on Berutti 997 claims to have a few girls and one Woman Maite with 120 Lolas That is Breasts Lolas. Again Berutti 997 Berutti and Pedro Pico. 50 pesos I think for 30 minutes. I called almost half the ads and also crossed out some cause they seemed like nothing. I will keep on buying this local paper and even buy a local paper for Santa Rosa if I go there tommorrow. Alright Alright Got to then. Might find a Cabbie tonight to see if there are any Sex Clubs in Town. A note here these Two Discotecas may be good for Amatuer Action Toovaks Disco E. Casanova 993 and Bahia Bonita Fuerte Argentina 695. I also saw a Discoteca across the train station today. Well maybe I research this night scene on a wesday as monday is Probably the worst night here or Sunday the worst night. Got to go. Later,NIBS.

Bahia Blanca Seems like a repeat of San Juan City......

Hi Guys Good Ole Nibs Here hungry as hell Trying to get report 1 in of Bahia Blanca. This city the gateway to the Atlantic coast and on the beggining of the coast entering to Cities on the coast such as Mar De Plata,Neococha,Pinamar,Villa Gesel and other places. Alright this city claims to have over 300,000 people. I aqm staying at a Budget hotel in the centro area for 21 Pesos and more then 8 blocks from the Bus Terminal. I did Buy the only local newspaper in Bahia Blanca and yes they have Sex Ads.I just called up a bunch of ads now from Bahia Blancas paper and it has the same set up as in San Juan North of Mendoza. The layout of these places seem more in centro but still have that San Juan Feeeling.BTW San Juan had a small tremor the other day that is What The English speaking paper Buenos Daily Herald said. The local paper then is www.lanueva.com that is the website the paper is La Nueva Provincia.The Classified Section the ads for today Monday Dec. 6th is Under the section:34 Cuidados Peronales maybe the website will list this not sure. I will have to come back for a part 2 report here very soon.I just conuted 86 Ads Just Plain Real Sex Ads for mostly places incall to visit and outcall too and solo girls with their own places and some Faggot Ads too but surpisingly no Sex Shop Ads Be Back to post some of these adresses. I did not waste almost 7 pesos on these calls for nothing. Be Back on part 2 soon.

I was

I was in Montevideo 551.

The quality? Depend on your taste.

OFF TO BAHIA BLANCA And Santa Rosa Too.

Hi Lexton cool dude. was at the Mansion last night. I also got a girl today for 30 pesos I will post this in another post. Hey Dude Whatever happened to your plans of Going to Northern Argentina? You should try A place in mendoza that is very infamous Montevideo 551 or go 90 minutes away and stay in San Juan. That City has some good action. I am now off To Bahia Blanca and Santa Rosa. I will make sure to buy newspapers in both of thosecities and See If I can find any XXX Action in these cities. I shall Arrive in Bahia like after 7 A.M. Then off to Santa Rosa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexton
    As I think on it, Nibs, I think the action probably is later there now. I have noticed it is later here also. I am seeing a lot of women on the street at 12:30 to 1:30AM. There seem to be 2 things working here:

1. The warm nights of summer are making it more comfortable to stay out working very late.

2. Perhaps more important: There are no clients. These women are starving. They tell me a big reason is that the men are saving their money and/or spending it already for Christmas. I am told the men in the brothels are only drinking beer and not buying women. Last week here, I watched 6 women working the corner of Colon and Estrella from 10:00PM to 1:30AM Wed and 2:30AM Fri, without a SINGLE CLIENT AMOUNG THE 6 FOR BOTH DAYS. And these are attractive women, 6-8's, in a prime location. So the women have to stay out until the bars close hoping for a client. Remember this, it should help your negotiations. But this will not apply much to women who service tourists and businessmen, because their spending is not very sensitive to the Christmas holiday.

Later Action in Posadas

As I think on it, Nibs, I think the action probably is later there now. I have noticed it is later here also. I am seeing a lot of women on the street at 12:30 to 1:30AM. There seem to be 2 things working here:

1. The warm nights of summer are making it more comfortable to stay out working very late.

2. Perhaps more important: There are no clients. These women are starving. They tell me a big reason is that the men are saving their money and/or spending it already for Christmas. I am told the men in the brothels are only drinking beer and not buying women. Last week here, I watched 6 women working the corner of Colon and Estrella from 10:00PM to 1:30AM Wed and 2:30AM Fri, without a SINGLE CLIENT AMOUNG THE 6 FOR BOTH DAYS. And these are attractive women, 6-8's, in a prime location. So the women have to stay out until the bars close hoping for a client. Remember this, it should help your negotiations. But this will not apply much to women who service tourists and businessmen, because their spending is not very sensitive to the Christmas holiday.

No Problem.

No Problem Lexton I am cool with You but it is now Hot as Hell in Posadas. Maybe on Santa Catina And Santa Cruz they might even go to 3 A.M. But I would say Calle Uruguay until the dawn. I told You the Cops found a TV hooker DEAD Early in the Dawn in Posadas. got to Go Off To Bahia Blanca Tommorrow. Hey Man Get your Ass to CDE. Later,Your Pal NIBS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexton
    Hey Nibs, usually I would just let it go but I don't want people to get the wrong idea. The street scene on Santa Catalina started at about 7:30 for the early arrivals. It peaks at about 8:15-8:30. By 9:00, many of them are gone. Yes, there is a big woman who works late in front of the motel, maybe past 10.30. There may even be another couple occasionally still there after 11:00. But so what? It isn't worth the $ar15 taxi ride to look. Like I said, the action is mostly over about 9:30. Don't pick on the small stuff. I have toured that street at least 15-20 times. I will say, though, that the action may be getting a little later as the weather heats up at night during summer.

It sounds like you are pissed off about your 8 pesos for Karim. Sorry, but I never mentioned where it was.

You have to be careful about what you read in the papers. Remember the "zona roja" in San Lorenzo, Paraguay that turned out to be 3 ugly hookers working near a street corner? Remember they are trying to sensationalize.

Hey Nibs, usually I would just let it go but I don't want people to get the wrong idea. The street scene on Santa Catalina started at about 7:30 for the early arrivals. It peaks at about 8:15-8:30. By 9:00, many of them are gone. Yes, there is a big woman who works late in front of the motel, maybe past 10.30. There may even be another couple occasionally still there after 11:00. But so what? It isn't worth the $ar15 taxi ride to look. Like I said, the action is mostly over about 9:30. Don't pick on the small stuff. I have toured that street at least 15-20 times. I will say, though, that the action may be getting a little later as the weather heats up at night during summer.

It sounds like you are pissed off about your 8 pesos for Karim. Sorry, but I never mentioned where it was.

You have to be careful about what you read in the papers. Remember the "zona roja" in San Lorenzo, Paraguay that turned out to be 3 ugly hookers working near a street corner? Remember they are trying to sensationalize.

Drinks.

Oh What will the drinks Be Tommorrow: Quilmes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibu Raphael
    Hey Cap. Dave I just PMED You. Tell Jackson to PM Me Back. I need to meet him in Recoleta. I can not afford to take an Expensive Cab Ride to the Mansion. Who will be there Saturday? Can You Guys Find Me a Busty one too if Not The Drinks will do Fine For Me. Some More Quilmes PLEASE.

THe Mansion Saturday How Will I Do it?

Hi Capt. Dave I just sent you a Private Message. I was wondering How I will Hook up with everyone at the Mansion? Probably a 12 Peso Taxi from Recoleta No. I was thinking of I meet with Jackson in Recolta and then go with him or Then I take that train And Go to the Mansion. Is it true that train is like 24 hours if not Maybe Some other Mongers I can share a Cab Ride back to Recoleta Area or the MicroCentro. I am not sure where My hotel will be probably in Microcenter or San Telmo. Alright Dave Reply to My PM WhenYou Can,Nibu Stuck in POsadas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Dave
    Nibu

Come on!

We're having our saturday night dinner as usual, after the Thanksgiving break

Be here about 8:30....
    I'm sure there are many mongers who will be interested in meeting you!

Hasta sabado!

David

Part 3 Posadas and Corrections.

Hi Lexton You are Cool and my friend but DaMN The Street Scene On Santa Catalina I think starts Later then you think and goes on Much Later. To Member 2055 What Boliches Metro and Power Disco? Back to Lexton on Totem and Karim They are walking distance from my 15 Peso Hotel I stayed at across the street from the Bus Terminal. You Mentioned that Totem is way way out there. I Mean You were staying in Centro But That still is not way out there and Karim is just right by Totem. They are so close by the Bus Terminal it is ridiculis.It is ridiculis That I also Was at the end of Calle Uruguay and paid the Cab Driver 8 pesos for that. I should of kept on walking My Fault. Well Next Time Lexton or You Member 2055 Go back to Posadas get it a little bit Right. I know Too yOu Told Me Lexton in Encarnacion Paraguay that the Working Girls By the Bus Station that scene ends very early but You were wrong on that that Scene still goes on until the early to mid evening. Just next time Next time Guys Get Some of Your Info more Right. Well I do not know What else to say off to Santa Fe Today and then off to B.A. To party up at The Mansion. Hope some one can floow up on Some New Posadas Reports in the future.

Posting Limitations