Thread: Nibu Raphael Reports

+ Submit Report
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Rosario.

In Rosario Guys and Maybe Santa Fe tommorrow. I will try to make some new updates here if I Can. Off Next to Ascunsion Paraguay. I also might try to stop in Formosa to check out the Sex Scene there.

Cordoba.

Guys I have been in Cordoba for more then 24 hours. I leave tommorrow to Rosario. Lot of Fuck places all over Centro Cordoba Cheap as Hell. I have checked out well over 10 places but all Skanks again. Damn Hail Brasileras and Peruanas. Maybe Rosario will get better for Me.

That Sucks I should be in Foz Brazil for one Night in November.
    Quote Originally Posted by Judd
    Nibs,

I wasn't able to find a flight into Foz. Everything was booked due to such short notice. I've been hanging in BA these past few days. I will back in Lima on Saturday at 11:00am. I was originally going to come back on Friday but extended my trip to BA one more day.

Late,

Judd

Didn't make the trip to Foz

Nibs,

I wasn't able to find a flight into Foz. Everything was booked due to such short notice. I've been hanging in BA these past few days. I will back in Lima on Saturday at 11:00am. I was originally going to come back on Friday but extended my trip to BA one more day.

Late,

Judd

I still Need that info on Iguazu For Judd.

Any New info out there on Puerto Iguazu Argentina for my Buddy Judd. I need this info right away.

Any New updates here for September?

Hi Guys looks like now one of the cities I will Monger in will be San Luis the capital of San Luis Province near Mendoza and San Juan. Hey if any one has any info on this city of almost 200,000 populatiion Please post it here. I think too that I will Monger in San Juan again coming in from bus from La Serena Chile. Hey Hey Did any one re update any of the info I did on San Juan? Guys I am no Joker SAn Juan has A good cheap XXX scene for Anal Action just like most of The Mongering is like in Argentina for this Kinky stuff. Guys I am damn serious on this. I too will also try to Find out What exists for XXX action in the cities of La Rioja and Catamarca too.

July Gan or Ferloga any info on these cities?

Hello Again everyone Nibs here planning My next trip. It now looks like it should be for 6 weeks and in to Argentina,Uruguay and Brazil plus maybe Paraguay. I will enter to Uruguay from the BA Suburb of Tigre. Boats from Tigre go to Carmelo. Does any one too have info on What bus will take Me from Centro BA To Tigre and where the Boat Launches are in Tigre to go to Carmelo? Another info is Other Mongering places in Uruguay I need info for like Chui,Salto,Fray Bentos,Maldonado and other places. In Argentina I will do Cordoba then maybe Bariloche and El Bolson then maybe off to Rawson And Trelew. Do Any Mongers have info these other Cities in Argentina? Hey has any one followed up on my leads for San Juan? Hey To Jackson too PLEASE make a separate section for Mendoza if you can. Capt. Dave How is all going at The WSG Mansion? Alright Guys I hope I get some replies on my questions soon,Take Care Ya All,NIBU R.

Man Guys I am serious on my plans I am no Joker. I have been to Argentina 3 times already. Hey and also info on El Bolson,Bariloche and Nequen and Bahia Blanca is a must.

July Gan or Ferloga 777 Do You Guys have any info on these cities? Hey If So P.M. Me or post the info here or the other areas section PLEASE.

Hi Guys Nibs Back here for another post Hey I am still trying to figure out this trip I am taking withinn a few months. It looked like it Was Going to Be Colmbia and suriname but I might instead do 5 and a half weeks in Argentina and Brazil and maybe bypass thru Uruguay to get to Brazil. I still need info if I can enter Brazil again this year. I have A 5 Year Visa for brazil As Me Being a U.S. Citizen but I was already in brazil earlier this year. Would I be able to enter again this year legally? O.K. Guys If I do this then I will probably Come with My Women So Mongering will Be Minimal I might get Her To Swing with Me But Sorry for being discrett on my Women This will not involve any WSG Members Sorry GUys That is How it goes. I know For sure There are Some Swingers Places in B.A.,Rosario and Cordoba. I will try to fly in R.T. From Lima Peru to Cordoba argentina I will try to push this for just under 6 weeks. I know My Bussy Fat Bastard once sent Me a good list of Swingers Places in I Delted that info. Hey Then If Some one can post that info Pst the Swingers Clubs contacts here. O.K. Then I will After Cordoba go to Santa Rosa then take the 21 hour bus trip to Bariloche and maybe visit El Bolson then and then off to Nequen Maybe then off to Bahia Blanca,Mar De Plata and finally B.A. Then after that a Boat to Montovideo Uruguay and on to Brazil then Back to Cordoba argentina When My Time is up. Alright Guys Help Me out on this if you can,Sincerly Nibu R.

Starfe or Captain Dave,Ferloga any info on these other cities??

Jackson Why do you not add a Mendoza section??

Posting Limitations