Thread: Nibu Raphael Reports

+ Submit Report
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    I think I got a pulled Dick Muscle. Too much SEX and forced peeing,HA Ha.

Guys been having this extreme Pin Dick for two weeks now. Is this an STD I got again or just a Urinary infection? I think Urinary Infection.

Has any one tried the Sex /Ads of the Buenos Aires Daily Herald. 6 ads only.

OK Guys when in La Plata get the La Plata paper El Dia about 91 XXX ads there. I think the other La Plata paper has like over 250 XXX ads.

Any one have any info on the XXX scene in Bahia Blanca and Nequen.

Can some one look in to this Madura ad for Me she is 72 years old with a 120 sized TiTs call 4815/5294 for more info.

Guys I am still in Brazil In Sao Paulo now. This trip ends june 7th then back to Lima Peru.

ThanXXX Jackson for adding me on to WSG Charity Member. I am in Sao Paulo Brazil now,Sincerly NIBU R.

Jackson buddy Did You get My P.M.? Add Me on to WSG Charity Member then. Maybe Next Time I am back in B.A. I will hit the soup kitchens with you. P.S. Change this Nibu Section to Nibu Raphael in Argentina. I got to go,Take care Buddy: Your friend Nibu Raphael.

Thanks Otto oh and Tell Jackson to add Me on as a WSG charity member I did give him 30 pesos to help out the Charity. Otto Please find out Why Jackson has not added me on to that yet. Must I wait 30 more days for that. Take Care,Sincerly Nibu.

Nibu, sorry, but I have absolutely no knowledge of the BA SW scene, other than knowing some girls will work the pedestrian streets in microcentro (Florida and Lavalle). No idea on prices or service. I've just seen them standing around.

-Uncle Otto

Hi To Jackson Yes The La Plata paper El Plata on page 4 and 5 of the classified sections has too like Rosario about 350 XXX ads I would have to agree with L.A. Larry La Plata seems full on XXX. I think another La Plata paper has some Sex Ads too.Hey Guys another paper in B.A. with good Sex Ads is Cronica. Guys do get that paper for sure. The Buenos Aires Daily herald english paper too has like 5 or 6 ads. Jackson and others would you guys know about this Erotic Theatere now showing in B.A:La Era Pinguino Luciana Salazar seems pretty sleazy. Hey also Moria Casan the Busty Lusty Cher of Argentina is doing some Erotic Theatere now too. Here guys is supoosed to be another Busty Domination ***** in Belgrano at 2134 Juramento Octavo C. The place I went to saturday with the ugly girls was: Lavalle 1768 # 43. Another good paper with good Sex Ads is Diario Popular. Hey also the weekly Classified newspaper Segundomana has some XXX ads.

O.K. guys here is the adresses: Callao 521 primer piso A. The other place in Belgrano with live lesbian shows is Monroy 2870. The other place with girls is Ave. corrientes 1970 planta baja #3. I think I got some other adresses too I can post later.

Morena Domination Queen.

Hi Guys I did get action In B.A. this time around from this Lusty Busty Blonde Chick who I dominated or she can dominate you. I only did 30 minutes for 40 Pesos I should of done 1 hour. The Place is on Presidente Peron 1228 1 B. This girl works from sunday to friday No Saturdays. Here name is Morena. Phone number here is 4371-6389. She has some Nice Big 40 or 42 Size TiTTies. Hey like I said I should of gone for an hour instead. She lesbos out too but the other girl has no tits that works with her. Hey thanks Jackson for not hooking up with you I got this good wonder. To Me it seems the Massage fuck places are still real happening on Sundays. The hours for Moreena are 8 A.M . to 8 P.M. This girl will do any Kinky thing you want probably do it up the butt too. She is 30 but looks like 40. She was dressed in Hot scholl type dress that was Red. Hey like I keep on saying I should of done an hour with her or even paid to watch a lezbo show even though if the other girl had no tits. I also visited a place on Callao I think Callao 521?? I did not like the two girls there at all. I also visited a place last night at like 7 P.M on North Lavalle 1700 block and it was another damn washout with two ugly girls. I got I think Two adresses here for two other places in Belgrano that I was supposed to go to But I did not. I need to get out the Clarin paper and find thse adresses And I will try to post them soon. I got to go,Sincerly Nibu R.

Can some one explain Me the B.A. S.W. scene?

Hey Jackson and others great time last night at The Casona in the Florida section of B.A. We need to do this in december again. Hey Jackson I went hooker strolling last night and Man I can not figure out most of The S.W. strolls in Greater B.A. I tried to find the one area with S.W.,S on Santa Fe st. I think by Mcaleaver st. or something like that I instead walked about 2 hours north on Santa Fe going back and forth and looking and could not find that area. I then walked thru the Palermo area further up north I think up on block 3000 to 3600 And saw a few Boliche type places with girls on Santa Fe st. and the side sts. and On Cordoba Ave. I then thought I found a hokker zone past this punk rock type bar way farther north on Santa Fe but walked in To that Godoy Cruz area and it was all Fag TVS. Damn after seeing a few minutes of that Shit I again went on an internet place in The Palermo-Almargo area and tried to figure out that Scene in Barrio Norte So I took finally like 6 A.M. A wild Taxi ride of almost 20 pesos We went thru the Once Neighborhood lokking for hokkers but found none. Damn. I too mentioned to him about the hooker zones in the suburbs in the Provinces of B.A. and He mentioned that Cuidad Oculta area and said it did have Female hookers I told him on websites it says Fags in that zone but he said it was mixed with both sexes of SWS. Damn OK. I then finally made it near my hotel on Maipu 735 and went walking past the Orleans cafe it was closed the other cafe across the st. was open but the few girls there were all taken. Then I walked like behind the Orleans cafe to find SWS at like 6.30 A.M. and only saw a TV. Yuck so then I walked farther behind that big hotel and tried to stop in a Boliche all packed with girls and dudes seeking them but the place was closed for Me to get in. Hey everyone I will try to post later. PLEASE some info on these SW Zones. What about that Baracay and Bolivia st. zone? Floresita? Is Floresita that same as Flores on Rivadavia? Why is the B.A. SW scene mainly concentrated on side sts?Man What a Rare City for SWS. Is it zoning or What? In Lima Peru or other major latin cities they the SWS are found on Big streets not side sts. Help Me some one?? Otto? Some one? Got to go,NIBU R.

+ Submit Report
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations