Thread: 1000 peso hj few blocks from Newport

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jim Bob
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    Why pay $1000 for a handjob when there are so many who are completo with apartment for the same price ????
    I'm all ears for decent looking chicas charging AR$1000 for FS let alone completo.

Winner 2017 Noob of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Dasisextra  [View Original Post]
    Dame she is right up my street. Did she speak any English? Do you know if she does out calls? Reckon my apartment will be more comfortable then her HJ shack. Any contact details would be much appreciated. Cheers.
    No English, I think she does house calls for a little extra, you can easily arrange on WhatsApp using google translate, send a pm .

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    Why pay $1000 for a handjob when there are so many who are completo with apartment for the same price ????
    For me the back door is exit only lol. I am not interested in anal. I think she wanted 1700 for gfe whatever that may include. I was okay with 1000 for hj she was 2 blocks away and available when I wanted her, I liked her attitude, I didn't feel like trying to find someone cheaper, and didn't try to negotiate a lower price or more service. But if you find someone cheaper, and I know there are cheaper, who does what you want all the more power to you .

Quote Originally Posted by Mamboson  [View Original Post]
    Do you worry about getting jumped in Constitution? Seems like a rough neighborhood.
    I didn't really feel in danger, I am bigger than the average Argentine, and don't have anything flashy to attract them. I also stay aware and don't walk around enraptured by my phone. So I think if someone was looking for someone to jump they would pass me over for someone who looked worth the trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBob  [View Original Post]
    Got a nice hj for 1000 pesos a short walk from Newport (Pena y Pueyrredon). I think fs was on the menu for 1700. She was 100% the picture and very sweet. The facilities were ok, basically like a cheap hotel in the USA, with ok shower also. There was a massage table and bed, the massage table had very thin padding, but then the chica had very thick padding, so I guess it works out. Towels were very hard, full of holes, and like sandpaper, but clean. I would repeat, maybe go for fs next time.

Quote Originally Posted by WildWalleye  [View Original Post]
    You can assume that you're an asshole. WT is a legend here. He's not shilling for anyone. TJ is another old timer and trustworthy. So feel free to go...
    Really? And who died and left you in charge? You're welcome to ignore my posts or just quietly disappear.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacchus9 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus9  [View Original Post]
    As you're posting in a topic 1000 peso hj, can we assume your cambio promotion comes with a free hj or is it 1000 pesos?
    You can assume that you're an asshole. WT is a legend here. He's not shilling for anyone. TJ is another old timer and trustworthy. So feel free to go...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Wild Walleye For This Post:

TejanoLibre

He lives near the area of Constitution and can help get money exchanged and HJs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus9  [View Original Post]
    As you're posting in a topic 1000 peso hj, can we assume your cambio promotion comes with a free hj or is it 1000 pesos?

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Want the best exchange for your money?

Contact Tejanolibre:

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...hatsapp-Number

Guide

Want the best exchange for your money?

Contact Tejanolibre:

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...hatsapp-Number

Quote Originally Posted by Mamboson  [View Original Post]
    Do you worry about getting jumped in Constitution? Seems like a rough neighborhood.

For the past two years at least, it's always been possible to score under $30 usd. Just have to go over to the Constitution area etc. The chicas charge based on their peso economy, the peso price is very slow to catch up with the exchange rate. Of course if you are negotiating in usd, you will continue to pay the same usd rates regardless what the peso does.

For the past two years at least, it's always been possible to score under $30 usd. Just have to go over to the Constitution area etc. The chicas charge based on their peso economy, the peso price is very slow to catch up with the exchange rate. Of course if you are negotiating in usd, you will continue to pay the same usd rates regardless what the peso does.

Quote Originally Posted by WildWalleye  [View Original Post]
    OK. Looks like Argentina is back in play for the monger. $34 for completo with a nice bod is a good deal (IMO). This is back to 2007 levels.

2000 for complete I think.
    OK. Looks like Argentina is back in play for the monger. $34 for completo with a nice bod is a good deal (IMO). This is back to 2007 levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakin  [View Original Post]
    How much for completo?
    2000 for complete I think.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim Bob For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dasisextra  [View Original Post]
    Dame she is right up my street. Did she speak any English? Do you know if she does out calls? Reckon my apartment will be more comfortable then her HJ shack. Any contact details would be much appreciated. Cheers.
    While it may seem intimidating, you don't need much Spanish to have a good time. Use google translate to get a few phrases, but once you're in the room all you need to do is point and say "Acabo in cara...".

The guys I have met on the board know that I am a Spanish mutant, but I have managed to hook up with over 100 Argie chicas over the years.

Posting Limitations