This blog is moderated by Born Free
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276  [View Original Post]
    http://www.celano.com.ar

Immigration lawyer will have translators. Ask for Javier Paz. Tell them Tom from USA sent you.
    Tom, thanks for the response. I decided to do this myself with an Argentine friend for whom I have done favors and who wanted to repay me via his assistance.

I was referred to Margarita Moschetti at 1832 Corrientes. She's been in business quite some time and will provide the cover letter, translation, legal stamp and notarization. The five pages will cost 3,460 pesos, which I consider a fair price given the quality of her work. She is an attorney as well as a translator. So it will all go to immigration in Bristol fashion.

Thanks again.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by BornFree  [View Original Post]
    I am applying for a pensioner visa and have everything ready except the translation of my FBI background and the monthly income verification letter. Both are apostilled by the State Dept.

At the moment I am trying to have them translated before the 90 day validation limit expires. With the holidays here, it is difficult to find a translator at the moment.

Can anyone please recommend someone to perform the translation? Thanks in advance.
    http://www.celano.com.ar

Immigration lawyer will have translators. Ask for Javier Paz. Tell them Tom from USA sent you.

Could someone please recommned a translation service?

I am applying for a pensioner visa and have everything ready except the translation of my FBI background and the monthly income verification letter. Both are apostilled by the State Dept.

At the moment I am trying to have them translated before the 90 day validation limit expires. With the holidays here, it is difficult to find a translator at the moment.

Can anyone please recommend someone to perform the translation? Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations