This blog is moderated by Bacchus9

I have been Tossing them Life Lines for 15 years !

Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus9  [View Original Post]
    Not sure this is the best place to post in order to get attention but here to start.

Contemplating the dramatic events of the past two weeks and wondering how the closures, the voluntary sequestering, the social distancing would impact.

The various venues, and in particular for personal reasons the massage trade.

I noticed the population of chicas on argentina masajes website has grown, lots of new faces of a sudden.

Unfortunately they likely are or will become part of the untouchables under the circumstances.

These women work in this trade to support themselves and likely a lot of single mothers to support their family.

And sure enough I'm now receiving messages from chicas sweating current circumstances and finances.

Back in the day one might expect Captain Dave and Jackson to bring some aid and assistance to the situation.

I'm remembering their charitable works.

Is there anyone out there, is there anything left of the Argentina Private crowd with ideas of how to throw some life lines to these women?
    Howdy Pal !

I have been "Tossing" them Life Lines for 15 years !

A job that requires a lot of time, effort and personal expense that has always been greatly appreciated by the Masses.

I continue to do my part whenever possible and right now is a critical time for them.

Unfortunately the Police and Military check points throughout the city have made it basically impossible to get around the city and even some of the 4 Star hotels are completely shut down !

Very diasappointed because my absolute favorite American styled Breakfast spot is in one of my favorite hotels about 4 blocks away and it is closed .

It's definitely very serious although there are very few cases of the virus that have been detected so far in the country and a very small number of casualties.

I realize that 1 death is too many but places like Italy have had over 8,000 deaths so we have been very lucky so far.

Happy Trails,

TL.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Working chicas in crisis Corona virus

Not sure this is the best place to post in order to get attention but here to start.

Contemplating the dramatic events of the past two weeks and wondering how the closures, the voluntary sequestering, the social distancing would impact.

The various venues, and in particular for personal reasons the massage trade.

I noticed the population of chicas on argentina masajes website has grown, lots of new faces of a sudden.

Unfortunately they likely are or will become part of the untouchables under the circumstances.

These women work in this trade to support themselves and likely a lot of single mothers to support their family.

And sure enough I'm now receiving messages from chicas sweating current circumstances and finances.

Back in the day one might expect Captain Dave and Jackson to bring some aid and assistance to the situation.

I'm remembering their charitable works.

Is there anyone out there, is there anything left of the Argentina Private crowd with ideas of how to throw some life lines to these women?

Living the Vida Loca en Buenos Aires

Well, here it is Friday afternoon on a fabulous summer afternoon in Buenos Aires. Roach on the table, not the ambulatory kind, glass of superlative Argentina Sauvignon blanc chilled and drinking, tunes! We got tunes on the radio. Where is the easy pussy!? Where is Jackson and Captain Dave (resurrected), the Mansion and the legions of putas y puta amantes? Where is the afternoon lounge for Lounge Lizards? Where is the big Easy?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacchus9 For This Post:

Posting Limitations