Thread: Andres Reports

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Welcome back. Read your reports, seems like you had the boliches on speed dial!

In BA

Hi!

I arrived yesterday and had a blast with apartments and boliches.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to go out for the rest of the trip.

A few reports to come.

Andres

Back to Buenos Aires

Hi fellas.

I'm back this weekend in BA for 2 weeks. Although very busy, may have some time to see some people.

I expect to post a handful of reports. As usual, on the proper club / boliche / massage section.

Andres

Back to action

Hi fellows.

Arrived yesterday, tired as hell. Nevertheless, I managed to cruise the scene.

Since this forum is well cathegorized in boliches, apartments and such, you will find most of the info under the appropriate tag.

Andres

Will be in BA during August

Andres,

I will be arriving in BsAs on August 13 for 10 days. Will you be there? Would love to go out some club hunting with you, as we did last year. Have a wonderful vacation.

Bandy

Thumbs up Cya There Andres!

Quote Originally Posted by Andres
    Gentlemen,

I'm arriving by the end of July on vacation, for a couple of weeks.

Stay tuned.

Andres
    Andres,

I'll be in BsAs during that same time. Maybe we can get together to move around!

Regards,

MoonFox

Back to town

Gentlemen:

I'm arriving by the end of July on vacation, for a couple of weeks.

Stay tuned.

Andres

Retired Member

Me Too Andres

Andres,

Thank You for all the time you've spent with me to insure I had a plesureable time in Buenos Aires and learn the City.

Your a great guy Andres and the frequent travelers to your wonderful country Argentina, such as myself, will miss seeing you on our trips too Buenos Aires.

Good Luck To You and don't forget to post now and then.

Your Friend Exon

So long

& the best of luck to you. Keep us posted on you're life and new sex scene. I am pretty sure you will create some new buzz in whatever city you relocate to.

Starfe

This all reminds me of a marching cadence we had when I was an infantryman:

"I don't know but I've been told,

Eskimo pussy's mighty cold!"

Perhaps we shall get the real, inside info now!

Happy trails, Andres!

-Uncle Otto

Thanks

Andres,

It was a pleasure to have met you. I always enjoyed the dinners and just hanging out at the cafes with you. Good luck in your new endeavors, and thanks for all the research you did and the information that you provided. I and others very much appreciated it.

Moondog

You will be Missed!

Andres,

I will miss your posts. You are always polite, informative and helpful. You are a big part of why the BA section is worth reading even if one is not in BA. Thanks for sharing your time with me in BA last year. I wish you the best and good luck!

Andres

Thank you for your many contributions. I wish you the best in this new stage of your life. May it be better and better every day.

Ferolga

A farewell

This is my last message in this section for a long while...

I leave BA right now. It was a great 14-month experience.

Thanks for all of you who helped me and enriched this experience. Too many guys to acknowledge, but 3 of them were top: Dave, Jackson and Dickhead. Thanks to you, chaps!

I expect to review WSG less often than what I used to do, at least for the next few months (except for Living in Argentina, where I expect to continue being involved) so if you need any help (questions, etc) or want to keep in touch with me, PM me.

Hope that my help have been valuable to you, fellow mongers,

Andres

2004/10/25 - Last and memorable experience with Pamela from Dollys

Having had just a couple of hours before my remise came to pick me up, I made a short visit to Dollys to get the last flavor from BA.

Arrived by 12:30 AM (2 hours ago), hurried to make my deal and come back home. Of the few girls available (just 10-15 for a slow end-of-month Monday) I saw Pamela, a girl tht I did before twice. This girl provides one of the best BBBJs I ever received.

Invited for a 3rd session, she didn't disappointed me: A very good BBBJ that wasn't allowed to be TC, but almost... ("here it comes!"). Some massages and chatting afterwards. What a body does this girl have!

That was it: My short, last experience in BA for 2004.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Posting Limitations