Thread: Andres Reports

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

2004/10/23 - EXCELLENT experience with Malena from Nuevo Estilo

After my last dinner at the Mansion, several mongers invited me to a "last but good experience". I deeply thank Dickhead, Member 1927 and A Nomad for their invitation.

We hit Nuevo Estilo by 1:30 AM. Many guys (most of them in their mid 20s) just fooling around and doing nothing. Of the somewhat 20 girls, many were doable, specially a pair who wore white tight pants (awesome butts). By 2PM, it got packed as hell.

I spotted a girl called Malena, who was recommended by one of guys above. She looks like a bnette Shakira, with round face and dreadlocks. Although not having the mest body, her skin smelt very nice and her smile could convince any reluctant non-believer. I negotiated 30 minutes with BBBJ for ar$100. Off we went.

The hotel around the corner is in fact a private apartment building managed by Nuevo Estilo. I had never ever seen such a well decorated and maintained private facility: Spacious rooms, clean WCs, working elevator, etc.

On to Malena: This girl not only did BBBJ but also BBBJTC. She managed to make me finish even though it was the third experience on a row (a busy last week in BA). After that, she gave me good massaages and we chatted for a while. Besides of having good oral skills, she is easy-going.

Now, I changed the negative perception of NEB that I had before.

Later, we visited again Salome and Cocodrilo. Salome was a little slower than Friday but still good. Cocodrilo, in turn, was pretty empty but had some jewels (a beautiful brunette called Chiara had a museum-class piece of butt).

Came back home at 5 AM, really exhausted.

Hope this helps,

Andres

2004/10/22 - OK experience with Flavia from Dolys

Last Friday, several mongers gathered at Recoleta and started visiting Salomé, after a failed visit to soon-to-be Madona (Pueyrredon 1070).

Salome had many mongers and some very young cuties. Two guys hooked with a girl each, leaving the remaining 4 of us decided to visit Dollys.

As for a Friday, very busy but not that much (you could still walk through the allies). I spotted a girl that I wanted to do before called Flavia, a short brnette with nice big boobs and round butt.Her face was average (skewed teeth but nice looking overall). Negotiated BBBJ and invited her for 30 minutes (ar$60).

The girl did just a little bit of BBBJ and no DFK, and then wanted to ride me, but I chose doggie style. Her massages were very poor, very unskilled. However, she had a good attitude that helped to make my night.

It was OK. Nothing remarquable and nothing forgettable either.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres

Hi Andres,

Thanks for the information. I will use the chica's phone numbers to connect with them when I am there next.

Thanks,

Stowe

Todomasajes

Stowe:

Todomasajes is a web page, not a private apartment. Therefore, there's no address to find there.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Todomasajes

Andres,

Cool by me but I could not find the Todomasajes address on their site. did I miss it? If not, what is the address?

Thanks,

Stowe

Stowe

Most masseuses work for private apartments. Some may be freelancers, but I guess that they are a minority. Usually, you have to go where they are.

Andres

Regarding Todomasajes-Andres

Thanks for the education, Andres.

I notice that each chica has a phone number so I guess there is no actual massage location, all the girls come to whereever the guy is? Is this correct?

Stowe

Stowe:

These websites are almsot exclusively geared towards sexual services. The "therapeutic, reflexology, sportive and relax" thing is plain bullshit, just to pretend that they are professional masseuses.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Regarding Todomasajes

Andres or others.

I checked out the website of Todomasajes and notice there are 4 categories of massage: therapeutic, reflexology, sportive and relax. Which indicates if the chica offers sex as part of the service? Or do they all offer it?

Thanks,

Stowe

2004/10/19 - Experiences at Salome and Cattos

Two short reports, for your info.

-------------------

Thursday 2004/10/14 - Romina from Cattos

A petite blonde with nice boobs, average body shape, nice small and round butt and fake blonde hair. She is so petite that she wears extremelly high platform shoes.

We chatted for a while. She accepted ar$100 (not very happy, but OK) and to provide BBBJ.

We went home. She honored her words with the BBBJ but just for a little while (3-4 minutes). Anyway, it was good. Then, we tried many positions, being she so clean that DATY was on the menu. After that, She provided me with very good massages.

Recommended.

-------------------

Tuesday 2004/10/19 - Paola from Salome

Nice Misionera. has perfect legs and an awesome butt. Not well endowed on the top, but good anyway. Beautiful face, also. I managed to get her for ar$100.

I was pretty tired, so we did everyting fast: Good BBBJ, doggie and other positions. No post-action massage.

Good.
    -------------------

Hope this helps,

Andres

2004/10/21 - Experience with Jackeline of Dollys

Yesterday, I visited Dollys by midnight.

It would have been another typical (and good) experience in that place if it weren't for an unusually attractive blonde (fake blonde, but blonde) called Jackeline. She is a GORGEOUS petite lady: Hourglass shape, nice legs, average, natural C-cup size boobs, thick lips, short hair. To give you an idea, she looks like the typical blonde of a French film from the 1960's (kind of petite Brigitte Bardot).

A few minutes after I saw her, she was taken for 30 minutes. Damn! I waited for her. When she came back, I negotiated BBBJ for the service, to which she agreed. So we went for 30 minutes at the price of ar$60.

When we started chatting at the room, I asked her in what other boliches did she work, since she was way out good for that place. She said "Black"

What!?

She explained me that she ends empty-handed many nights from Black, so she seldom appears at Dollys with one of her friends while works at Clack other nights. So I ended having Black material for a Dollys price (which is better than vice-versa, indeed)...

You have to see that girl naked. Beautiful. Nice, perfect body and pretty face. At the beginning, didn't want to kiss, but minutes later she was DFKing with me and getting wet. She provided BBBJ very enthusiastically, but her techique wasn't superb (not always a good looking, expensive girl from Black knows how to please...). In any case, she was extremely clean, which invited me for DATY. Good, very good. Then, some doggie and "that's it".

She wasn't hurried, but didn't spend extra time massaging or chatting. She told me she is a Psychology student, has a second job during daytime and speaks some English. Good for her.

Hope this helps,

Andres

I need to make a return to Orleans I reckon. I was only there once and couldn't shake this drug addict. It was almost funny, she kept hitting me with different deals and I kept saying no. The rest of the place was kinda looking at me with a "what are you doing" look. I finally moved to another table and when she followed proposing alternate deals just got up and left. it was my first visit and I hadn't learned to say "Corazon, por favor respecto no!"

Since then I've turned to excedra when I want to do a cafe. My experiance has been mixed, some decent sessions, a lot of clock watching, the occasional MILF (not usually my thing but sometimes for a change they are ok) and occasionaly a few gems trying to pick up a few bucks early before they go to the clubs and sometimes very late after they close.

Trusting in Andres I reckon I'll check it out nest time I'm there.

DR

Andres wrote:

Orleans

Visited the place for the first time by 5PM. There were 15-20 ladies, of whom 4 were very beautiful (a very young one with pink top, a one with a black&white top and a very tall Amazonian). I called the B&W girl over my table and invited her a coffee (ar$4). Her name is Mariel and seems a very charming creature, fairly young indeed (mid-20s). She gave me her phone number and quickly accepted my ar$150 offer for a next visit.
    I am truly astounded! A full time resident, and it was your first time there?

I guess I was quite fortunate to find it on my first trip. I was so pleased that it became my preferred choice to find chicas both times I have been to Bs. As.

Many attractive girls, and, as you noted, there are usually a few who are quite beautiful and sexy. All at very reasonable prices with no cover charge or required drink fees.

Plus, it is well lit so you can really study how she looks, and not be fooled by the darkness of the clubs.

I also found that the women working there realize that they have to close the deal with their personality and conversation, not just by showing flesh like at the clubs.

I believe that this leads to a much better GFE experience once you get them in your room. At least, that was my experience.

I am glad that you found it to your liking, Andres!

DB

2004/10/12 - Several visits and experience at Dolys

Orleans

Visited the place for the first time by 5PM. There were 15-20 ladies, of whom 4 were very beautiful (a very young one with pink top, a one with a black&white top and a very tall Amazonian). I called the B&W girl over my table and invited her a coffee (ar$4). Her name is Mariel and seems a very charming creature, fairly young indeed (mid-20s). She gave me her phone number and quickly accepted my ar$150 offer for a next visit.

Santa Fe 1114 6º 'D"

I wanted to try Luciana of Todomasajes, so I went there. Since they ask for an appointment, I couldn't get her until 7 or 8PM. The place seems very busy, and perhaps clean. Will come back. ar$40 half hour, ar$60 the hour.

Corrientes 1628 Basement Office #3 - Sirena Spa

Went there by 8PM. Just 3 girls, one doable (former Esmeralda 874 staff, done before). ar$35 for half hour and ar$40 the hour. At that place, I had done Andrea before (see previous report). VERY clean place.

Envidia

Dead. Vey few girls, just one doable: A new, tall blonde. Took my drink and left.

Dolys

Also dead. I saw Pamela, a girl who I did before (see report 9/15). she promised good service, so went with her. Excellent BBBJ and very good massages. I cannot believe a girl with that body having delivered childs. Very good experience.

Hope this helps,

Andres

2004/10/06 - Excursion and good experience at Dolys

Yesterday, I wanted to visit the alledgely-reopened Yamila in Avellaneda suburb. Some guy from the local board said that it was located at Cordoba St (either Avellaneda or Lanus) and a tout at H Yirigoyen at the 1900s would explain how to get there. Anyway, I couldn't find neither the street nor the tout.

I headed towards Cattos. Arrived by 1:00 AM and seemed a slow night (very few girls, a lot of customers). Maybe I arrived late.

Continued my trip towards Jaz (Reconquista and Paraguay). THis new boliche is a notch below Cattos. Although the ambience ressembles that of Cattos, girls are subpar and prices a little higher (ar$15 male drink, ar$25 female drink). I spotted a girl from Rio Cabaña who left there because of low volume. Nothing remarquable, so I went to Flores.

Arrived at Dolys by 2:15 AM. The place had many guys, but not damn crowded. Many girls (not as many as on Thursday). Prices actually went up: ar$60 for 30 minutes and ar$120 for the hour.

A nice girl called Pilar approached me and started a conversation. Since she was very charming, I decided to give her a try for 30 minutes.

Very good BBBJTC (paid additional ar$20). Some poor massages, some chat and back home.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Posting Limitations