Thread: Andres Reports

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

2004/09/21 - Very good experience at Corro 306

The guys at the local board praised the private apartment located at Av. Corro 306, at Floresta/Villa Luro (west of Flores). When a reliable monger friend of mine gave his approval, I decided to give it a try.

The place is located close to Rivadavia at the 9400s (3 blocks from Rivadavia and the Perito Moreno highway). Precisely, it's close to the corner of Bacacay and Corro. Envidia is at 7400s of Rivadavia (to give you an idea).

From the outside, it looks like any other neighboring house, just having the outer front door open. You buzz the bell and 4 nice girls in stocking and heels greet you. No madam (or, if there is one, she also works). The 4 girls present themselves all at one in the living room (decorated with dancing poles, TV sets and dancing lights, having shows on Fridays) ar$30 15 minutes, ar$50 30 minutes and ar$80 the hour.

The 4 girls were acceptable, but no stunners. I had had the blonde recommended (Belen, a BBBJTC girl) but, since I like brunettes, I chose Andrea for 30 minutes.

This girl has nice legs (a little robust, the way I like them), a big and soft ass and normal tits. Her face was average (neither stunning nor ugly). Very charming and open to conversation.

The room was somewhat strange, copying a transitorio setting (mirrors, some craved images of Egyptian bodies on the walls, a big round bed). The bathroom, not private, seems to be clean and well provided with towels. Nothing luxury, though.

Andrea gave me a VERY good BBBJ who lasted pretty long. Then, doggie and... POP!. I gave her some massages for a couple of minutes and she returned my attention with a good rubbing.

Chemistry between us were good, but she wasn't the type of girl who drives me crazy. I should point out that she put the extra mile from the beginning to the end. I didn't have to tip to get BBBJ.

Takes away:
    - A place very similar to Laprida 947, but better installed. Quality of girls is OK (6/10), not bad but not exceptional either.
    - A cab from downtown would cost ar$15 each way. Consider these costs or take a bus for ar$0.80 (takes 45 minutes at non-rush hours).
    - I would only repeat if happening to drive around that neighborhood.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Retired Member

Nice Report Andres Thank You

I enjoyed my trip to Dolly's when you took me their.

Exon

2004/09/15 - Very good experience with Pamela of Dollys

Recently, I had some experiences (average to very good) with girls at Dollys. Same prices as reported before.

Yesterday, it was a low day (few guys, even by 2AM). Most girls came ot work, but the one I wanted to do was absent (Flavia, a beautiful petite girl who just joined the crowd).

I paid attention and saw several new girls. One of them, called Sol, has a thin, curvy body, average tits and round, small butts, with the typical face of a Paraguayan queen (round shapes, thick lips, curly long hair). Someone grabbed her before changing some words (damn!). There were also 2 other early-20 blondes who merit an investigation.

Then, I saw a girl very similar to Gimena of Envidia, called Pamela: a 21 y/o gal with PERFECT body, nice average tits, GREAT butts, fresh and nice young face, charming. We chatted for a while. I learned that many new girls are coming to Dollys, but turnover is high (i.e., last weekend 3 new girls joined the crew but didn't return). That suggests that the place is an endless source of new talent.

She promised massages (hard hands without long nails.. perfect!) and whatever I wanted except anal. We went to the rooms for 30 minutes.

This girl isn't much into kissing and caressing (puts some distance at the beginning) but gave me a hell of a BBBJ (as good as the one of Viviana reported before). She didn't allowed me to CIM, but no problem since I wanted to do her doggie style (what a body!). somewhat mechaninc but nice anyway. I came fast, and she started with nice but short massages. Tipped her with ar$20 (didn't expect that)

For a quickie, is the perfect option.

Additional comments: Many of you guys come here for a short time (1-2 weeks) and expect to have all-night or extended sessions. In this case, Dollys isn't for you since girls work for the volume, so better stick to clubs. But if you live here and like to sleep early, this place perfectly fit the short-time experience you are looking for.

Hope this helps,

Andres

ChicagoBoy:

I took girls from Cattos who came back home after our time together. Thus, there is no fixed rule for girls at Cattos. Each girl sets her own rules related to TLN.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres:

Question. Had a great girl from Cattos but she always leave at 4 am to go back to Cattos. She was from Paraguay. I took her out several times so I am pretty sure she did not have children to go back to although I think she mentioned she lived with her aunt.

Are the rules for TLN different for Cattos than other clubs.

Had Madahos girls stay till noon no problem.

Thanks in advance

Chicagoboy23

(although I am moving to NYC so I will have to get a new name). On the positive side there are cheaper direct flights to BA from JFK!!!

Sounds like a great time Andres. Brasileras have always been my favorite. I haven't hit Newport in a long time but it's a place you can be pleasantly surprised. Take care amigo.

2004/08/30 - Excellent experience with Solange of Newport

Another Hall of Fame experience.

After a long ride, Dave and I hit Newport by 1:30AM. There, Dave found an old girlfriend and I found a Brazilian girl to whom I talked before (see my last Newport experience) called Solange.

As of my taste, Solange is perfect. She has an hourglass shaped body, round face, a spark in her coffee eyes, short hair and an awesome pair of natural boobs, being a little extra chubby (I don't like skeleton-girls). Besides, her empathetic attitude and her easy-going personality make it easy to get along with her.

However, the negotiation session was hard. She wanted ar$200, I offered ar$100, to which she said no. I counteroffered ar$150, to which she accepted (on Monday, the place was pretty empty of real customers, so no many choices for her). That was the easy part. The hardest one was convincing her for BBBJ. Very stiff in her position at the beginning, I had to pretend to be leaving for geting her acceptance of BBBJ. It took me 15-20 minutes of negotiation, which made me doubt of the final outcome.

(((By the way, Celeste was there, and she will remain in BA for the next 20 days)))

We went home. There she deployed all her skills and glamour. DFK, caressing all around, and a hell of a BBBJ, which she performed so enthousiastically that made me wondered if she doesn't provide it that often. Next, several positions before the first pop (riding, missionary, doggie), massages, chatting for an hour or so and a second round of the same beer. She left me exhausted. I drove her home and came back pretty late (5AM or so).

Needless to say, I strongly recommend her.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres - just wanted to say thanks once again for your exhaustive and excellent posts on the mongering scene outside of Recoleta. This will be my third annual trip down to Argentina (in November/December depending on work), and although I dont lurk throughout the year I have just started my research for this years trip and reading this thread back to December has provided me with many excellent options and places to explore. I'm about to pm you with one or two queries.

Keep up the good work, and if we ever meet it would be an honour to buy you a drink as your posts/angle are absolutely invaluable.

all the best

Magic Hat.

Non-pro/ semi-pro places

2004/08/21 - Vinicius (Rivadavia at 14000 - Ramos Mejía, right next to old Zagala)

I went there the last but one Saturday. ar$10 the entrance.

Although the place was reported as a cool joint for 30something people and a spot where semi-pros could be found, this disco is jam packed with a young crowd in their mid 20s. Noisy and not very enticing for establishing communication with others.

There were a few girls in pairs wearing provocative outfits, but no one staring or even sneering to potential customers. I doubt that this be a good place to find semi-pros.

-----------

2004/08/28 - Pinar de Rocha (Rivadavia at 15000 - Ramos Mejía)

Dave and I went there yesterday.

Entrance: ar$15, with an ar$3 discount for the first drink. It seems a place devoted to a reduced community since many people gained free admision if they were on a list (half of them at least, every one of them showing documents to check their identity).

Once inside, I found the same old disco that I used to attend during the mid 80s - early 90s: 4 or 5 dancing floors connected by metal bridges, each with their own music (rock&roll, disco oldies, trance, latin) and bars. I saw hundreds of tables, some of them with a pathetic decoration (old plastic laminate tables or hard wood ones, scattered without any trace of style). It can host up to 3000 people.

Strange joint: Tens of women alone, walking in pairs. Most of them over 30, but a few 20something. We spotted many grannies and 50+ women, too. Some of these women were clearly waiting for guys to approach them, while the pretty ones remained in pairs without dancing and ignoring guys in an unpolitely manner. No signs of girls looking for potential customers, although we left early (2:40AM) so maybe later.

I would return to study the place more thorougly, but for sure it isn't a place clearly suited for semi-pros.

Hope this helps,

Andres

2004/08/26 - Good experience at Newport

Yesterday, I went to Newport to find the mythical "end of month semi-pro".

I found some, but... grannies. Over 40. Maybe later a younger crew would come, but I wanted to go to bed early so I researched the permanent crew. I ordered 2 sodas of ar$9 each.

2 gilrs got my attention. A cuban one of curly hair and nice boobs, very beautiful and charming but who wanted ar$200 and wouldn't bulge below that, so no deal. The second one was a Brazilian one of an awesome body, short brunette hair with a bell-shape cut and thick lips.

When I was ready to face her, a quiet brunette girl called Camila approached me. She was very charming, very enthusiastic, as if finally she could find someone who could justify her presence there. She was cute but not gorgeous: small tits, nice legs and butts, looking like a girl from Misiones (cinnamon skin, black eyes). She accepted ar$100 and BBBJ, so I brought her to my apartment.

Since on the previous 2 days I "had gotten pussy", I didn't feel that horny, so I was reluctant of the quality of the overall experience. Fortunately, Camila behaved really well: DFK, excellent BBBJ, 2 or 3 positions. I don't know if she really faked her sexual arousal, but her moans were so loud that I had to ask her to shut up.

After the action, she wanted to leave, but I convinced her to provide some massages. GEES! What a massage! 15 minutes of serious muscle therapy. I brought her to her home and came back to mine.

I need to slow down a bit.

Hope this helps,

Andres

2004/08/25 - Two experiences at Dolly's

Tuesday

I felt very horny and went there as my first stop in my night ride. There were 20 girls and almost no customers. Thus, it was logical that a girl jumped over me promising heaven and salvation.

Her name is Marisel, a girl from Formosa province with nice boobs (very good job done, almost unnoticeable), thick lips, big butts. nice legs. She accepted BBBJ, so we went for 30 minutes (ar$50).

Inside the room, she put the extra mile trying to perform a BBBJTC. I promised her ar$30 if she took the load and she answered "also I swallow". But the truth is that her techniques weren't that great, so I ended in doggie style. I gave her the ar$30 for the extra mile, though.

It was 1:00AM and I already had my "good action", so I decided to visit Salomé for a while. Went there and watched the ambience. Full of girls and some guys who didn't take that many girls. Sol was there (asking about Bandy, as usual) and other girls seen before too, but many seem to have shifted to Cocodrilo (Camila, for instance, see a previous report).

Went home afterwards.

-----------

Wednesday:

Capt Dave and I went to Flores to perform a chica quality audit.

By midnight, we hit Envidia. Manuy girls (20+), of whom my pick would be Gimena (she looked GORGEOUS, a second round mandatory) and a girl called Maribel. Both were taken by our arrival, so we took our drinks and left for Dolys.

Dollys was as usual, with girls still arriving by 1:00AM, a bit more crowded than on Tuesday. I spotted several doable, one of them called Viviana, a blonde (again from Formosa) with great legs, small tits, average face. Hard but nice skin. Dave had chosen a tall brunette to entertain himself for 30 minutes, so I negotiated BBBJ with VIviana. We left for the rooms, having been assigned the same room as the previous day.

If the "Best BBBJ" competition is still open, I would like to nominate Viviana. She was so skilled that even her CBJ was much better than BBBJs of other girls. As you can imagine, she didn't respect truly her BBBJ commitment (only a soft BBBJ for a couple of minutes). She almost made me cum in few minutees, but I managed t finish in stand up style against the mirrors. Nice panoramics...

Exhausted, Dave and I returned to our respective dwellings.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Yea Andres, I agree, except for the psycho Paula (who BTW was actually a great fuck) I have had great fun and prices at Excedra also.

Keep up the good work and, to all of us to keep these 100 peso prices going strong.

Latina Addict

Andres. Tried her on sunday. She is beautiful, great GFE, and good sex. In states we call her the total package. You are becoming the Michelin 5 star guide for chicas !!! Appreciate the help.

2004/08/13 - Very good experience with Araceli of Exedra

I visited Exedra by Saturday 1 AM to meet a friend from the local board. Due perhaps to the long weekend, the place was slow (not many girls coming in and out, although populated). There, I spotted Araceli, the gal reported before. We agreed on ar$100.

She came home and we spent 4 hours of a true GFE. DFK, BBBJ, multiple positions, massages. Very good experience, overall.

Recommended.
    I will take other girls from this establishment, for sure.

Hope this helps,

Andres

2004/08/12 - Good experience at New Chicago and visit to Salomé

David and I visited New Chicago (Olleros St. Between Corrientes Ave and Forest Ave., Chacarita). ar$5 the entrance, with 8-10 chicas inside. 2 or 3 doable, one of them Alex, a 22 y/o curly brunette with nica natural bobs,, great ass and beautiful face. ar$32 20 minutes, ar$52 30 minutes and ar$85 the hour, with the nearby hotel fee included.

She promised BBBJ, so we went for 20 minutes to the nearby hotel and tip her with ar$20. She reacted as if she won the lottery. Good BBBJ (not very skilled), some positions. Good, neither superb nor bad. Some vaginal odor and baby belly.

Then, we went to Salomé. Same crew as usual. Solange was there, working from Tue thru Sat. VERY charming gal. We chatted for a while. Finally, Dave parted with a favorita and I went home.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Posting Limitations