Thread: Andres Reports

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

2004/08/11 - Action at Envidia and Visit to Exedra, Affaire Pueyrredon and Cocodrilo

Bandy reported it flawlessly, so I will only add my personal experience in Envidia and some additional info.

EXEDRA

Full of women, but many after their expiration date. I saw a Peruvian beauty called Araceli, who deserves a try.

ENVIDIA

I did Gimena of Envidia. She is a cute 21 y/o with perfect body, normal and naturall tits, nice round face, short hair, thick lips. This girl could easily work at the Triangle and even at Recoleta (in fact, she looks like an improved version of Milagros of Cattos).

Although she isn't into anal and she was reluctant to BBBJ (but she yielded to my offer of "propina"), she warmed little by little (first refusing kissing, then DFK). One of the best BBBJ I received ever: enthusiastic, skillful. Nice chatting, nice massages (she has short nails and strong hands, good for rubbing).

As of her, she is -2 weeks to travel to Brazil to try a new life, so hurry up if you want her.

Envidia offers 2 or 3 additional spinners like her. Wednesday proved a good night to visit, since there were 25 girls but few men.

AFFAIRE PUEYRREDON

Look at it as a Barrio Norte version of Nuevo Estilo, although without lesbian show: A place to get an expensive quickie with a pretty girl. However, if you look after a long, unhurried experience, better go to the Triangle or Exedra. ar$100 for 30 minutes, ar$130 for 45 minutes and ar$170 for 1 hour. Do the math and you'll see that you can get the same at Cattos (ar$100 + your drink + exit fee + cab + hotel).

COCODRILO

Same girls as last Wednesday, but many fewer guys, so I got the opportunity to talk to many.

- Romina: Brazilian girl living in Argentina since a long time, the girl previously tagged as 10. Perhaps it's not a real 10 from very short distance, but for sure an 8. She works at Cocodrilo, not at Recoleta; even though she was very solicited, I didn't se her going out that often.

- Nancy: Big breasted girl who seems to have an intellectual coefficient of 70.

- Claudia: A girl very similar to Sol from Salomé: Thin, beautiful face, curly blond hair. Close to "girl next door" appearance.

Lesson from the journey: you can get gems away from Downtown who perform as well as (or better than) girls from traditional clubs at a fraction of their price.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Andres: a couple of my regular girlfriends told me that Cocodrilo's has a pretty heavy drug scene. I know that when I was in there about 8 months ago with Jackson I thought it was a rough crowd and my impression was some of the local guys appeared "wired up." Just my two cents.

Retired Member

Exon Reporting:

Andres, I second Sexlorer comments. Thanks for being my friend.

Exon

Dear Andress:

I was scrolling back and noticed it is now a little over one year since this thread was started.

Next week, I am about to visit Buenos Aires for the third time in one year. Of course, even when I haven't had concrete plans for visiting, I still continued to read the main B.A. reports to keep current. However, shortly before each visit, I find myself reviewing all of your well written, concise, and insightful reports in this thread as a way of taking a "refresher course" in Buenos Aires mongering.

On behalf of myself (still a newbie as far as B.A. is concerned) and all other newbies out there I want to extend my gratitude to you for your excellent reporting during last year. I hope we can meet this time.

Knuckhead

Count me in on the next expedition to L´Private....

Andres,

Thank you! Celeste was exceptional. She made my temporary hiatus from Buneos Aires somewhat bearable.

Bandy

2004/08/07 - Passing by Pecos and visit to Rio Cabaña

Yesterday, we had a great party at the mansion.

I was successful to bring Celeste, the girl that I met at Newport, who was promptly captured by Bandy. Next time, I guess that it is likely that Celeste visit the mansion and you guys would be able to enjoy her.

After the party, 4 of us passed by Pecos, a run-down boliche located at Av. Rivadavia 3000 (Rivadavia Ave. between La Rioja St. and Gral. Urquiza St.). You can't miss the place. The bouncer told us the following:
    - Entrance ar$7, including light drinks (1 big bottle of beer, sodas, Gancia, etc)
    - ar$28 for 30 minutes with room included (it is an hotel located next door), and ar$45 for 1 hour.

Damn cheap. Should be reviewed, but I'm afraid that quality may be not that good.

We headed towards Rio Cabaña, where we found 20+ girls. All the chicas seen in the previous visit plus some new ones. Almost all of the girls were doable, outstanding several spinners within the crew.

I left early since I was damn tired.

Hope this helps,

Andres

08/05 - Visits to Salomé and Cocodrilo

Yesterday, Bandy, Capt Dave and I went cruising for boliches.

I tried to find the boliche "Obvio", located at Irala and Herrera in Barracas neighborhood (very close to Señor Tango). No signs of life. Then, we crossed the whole city to find out if Club 74 (Av. Figueroa Alcorta 7474) in front of River Plate stadium was open. This place seems to have been frozen from the Earth-Wind & Fire and Gloria Gaynor years and just broght to live again yesterday: A real 1970s disco, but no chicas.

We were in our way to a dump located 1 block from Once station when guys told me that they didn't visit Salome before. So straight to Salome.

Place was packed with girls (20 or 30) but surprisingly few guys (some partying on the downstairs lounge). I would give a 6-8 qualification to the girls, some of them very beauty (such as the Paraguayan called Lady and Sol, reviewed by Bandy). As usual, drinks for guys are ar$10, for girls ar$20 and fees range from ar$100 to ar$200, depending on time and other issues. Carina (done and reviewed by 07/21) was there, also.

I was so exhausted from the previous night that I couldn't take anyone. My fellows got their prizes and went to their shelters.

I continued the partying at Cocodrilo. The bouncer charged me ar$20, something expected. Inside, there were from 40 to 60 ladies, and while the place was empty by 4:00AM, it was damn packed by 5:30AM, when chicas from other clubs started to arrive.

I can range girls from 5 to 10 (yes, I saw a 10). The less endowed accept a session for ar$100 plus the ar$30 exit fee. I guess that the middle range girls do so, too. Some of these girls are Marisol (previously at Salomé and Bonnefemme and very good provider) and La Turca (big breasted lady).

Among the most beautiful ones, I spotted 2 girls: A 9.5 from Shampoo called Celeste, who has short brunette hair and an incredible body (medium and well shaped butts, slim waist and very big, proportionated boobs) and just her body merits the session. However, she didn't bulge below ar$200 and I was so tired and it was so late that I deemed not worthy such investment for 1 hour or 90 minutes session (she arrived at Cocodrilo after 5AM).

I guess that the 10 girl I saw was from Blacks. It was impossible to get her, since she was invited for drinks so fast that she wasn't free for more than 10 seconds. This blondie had very big boobs, nice face, slim waist and round, well shaped butts.

I left tired and empty handed by 6:00

Some comments:

- Cocodrilo is a perfect plac to get Recoleta ladies who didn't secure customers by 4-5AM.

- Cocodrilo has very beautiful "on-site" girls (medium quality Recoleta material)

- Even though entrance and exit fees are lower than at Madahos, Shampoo or Black, don't expect significant "end of season" discounts. Celeste was still alone after she refused my ar$100 offer and I guess that she left empty handed too, since her friends and her weren't there when I left (and her frieds were not that beautiful).

Caveats:

- The noisiest place I ever met for hobbying.

- The place with the most cigarrette odor ever found. I never stunk that much after leaving a club, to the point that I'm still sweating toxins with cigarrette odor...

Overall, recommended for late night action.

Hope this helps,

Andres

08/04 - Another SUPERB experience with Silvana from Rio Cabaña

My case could be called "lucky streak".

After dining, Bandy and I picked Capt Dave at a nice restaurant in La Lucila neighborhood of Olivos suburb.

First, we visited a place called L'Prive, located at the Villa Devoto/Villa del Parque neighborhood (Av. San Martín 6101 Capital Federal - Ph 4504-9279), since I had heard that the place improved the quality of ladies and wanted to check it out. FYI, I had had an experience there back in late 2003 (search the forum).

ar$7 the entrance w/1 drink, including a card for free admission during Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays.

The place hosted 12 girls, 9 of them dogs but 2 or 3 pretty enough for the demanded prices (ar$30 20 minutes, ar$40 30 minutes, ar$80 the hour). One of them had slim waist, medium height, big boobs, nice legs and nice face, and came from Misiones (don't recall her name). Another was a Paraguayan brunette with nice boobs, a little fluffy of flesh but a nice face and attitude (she does "everything" for a tip, as of her). I was told that the place is quiet during Mondays and Wednesdays, so I plan to hit it then. We left.

We drove along San Martin Ave., JB Justo Ave. and Cordoba Ave. to get to Rio Cabaña (Cordoba 4950 or similar). The entrance, surveilled by a bouncer, remained as proper and well maintained as before. I remember having gone there several times before, but never took a girl from there because of fear of scam, since very strange things happen there:

- At first sight, girls behave very aloft, almost not paying attention to customers (strange, don't they want to capture prospective contributors?)

- No entrance fee, but ar$10 the own drink and ar$25 the chica drink. Supposedly, you cannot invite a lady to your table without inviting her a drink, so I was afraid of spending several times ar$25.

- Very few people (no more than 3 tables occupied with guys, out of 12), and ALL of them ut us Asians (tourists? locals?) Some spoke prefect Argentine Spanish, others didn't. Why just Asians and not other groups? Strange...

Given that weird situation, I always thought that Rio Cabaña was actually a money laundry operation rather than a real boliche, so girls wouldn't provide good service since service wasn't the main concern of management. How wrong I was! (at least respect to service).

The interior decor didn't change: Small tables scattered and arranged as in Exedra or Orleans, a dancing pad with a pole with no girls dancing, a long bar with stools. Very clean bathrooms. Almost no cigarrette odor.

Out of the 10-15 chicas, all of them were doable, with quality comparable to a midway point between the crew of Cattos and that of Madahos. I spotted Argentine and Brazilian girls.

I would have done 3 or 4 of them without hesitating. One of them, who I saw before, got my attention. This girl comes from Misiones province, is called Silvana, tall (5'6"), very nice legs, very nice and round face, big boobs (enhanced, but very well concealed), average figure. She explained me very interesting things:

- Management disencourages lurkers and encourages real patrons. That is, girls are required to behave reserved and not let them be molested by fake customers.

- ATTENTION DAYTIME ACTION SEEKERS!!! The place is open from 1 PM to 5 AM, with 2 shifts (1-9 and 9-5). On Saturday, both shfts work together the 16 hours. Usually, there are 12-14 girls on the afternoon and on the noght, but on Saturday there are 25 girls on scene. Good.

- Very discreet attention: Customers on daytime can park the car at a next-door parking and leave with the girl by a side-door, avoiding looks form the people passing by.

- Prices are arranged with the chicas, but management keeps the money (security reasons? punishment potential if arriving late? both?), and takes 33% of it.

Look at the prices: ar$100 the hour, ar$110 for 90 minutes, ar$150 for 2 hours and ar$200 TLN. You pay ar$15 the chica drink if you take her out and ar$32 the session at a nearby hotel. Not more expensive than Cattos, after all, and you can take them to your place.

That's what we did (Bandy took a nice, tall ash blonde cutie to his appartment and Dave and I went to enjoy our trophies at the mansion), and we arranged 2 hours.

Long trip, but worthwhile. The girls got extatic when they saw what the mansion was about. A cup of wine and... to the rooms!

Silvana provided what I asked before (BBBJ): Not kissing but a hell of a BBBJ, positions, several pops, caressing, nice conversation, etc. She put the extra mile for making me cum 2-3 times (a lot considering that I had a previous session the day before).

We dressed and I brought them back to Rio Cabaña.

Very recommended place. I have to check the daytime crew, for sure!

Hope this helps,

Andres

Hi Andres,

I'll PM you. In cases like yours (which I have been in many times)...I usually just give out a number to guys I know, met before and trust. That's usually the best way to avoid having future problems with a girl that you've met. I know some girls that will never talk to a guy they met before because they gave her # out to a jerk.

I always get their permission to give out their number to select friends. They usually always love it. More biz=more money.

Thanks.

Saint:

I've got the number, but I don't disclose it since this girl may receive tens of unsollicited calls and she may get scared or her ego pumped up. In fact, I received 16 requests on the local board to disclose her number.

I plan to invite her to a party at the mansion if the opportunity arrives (she is a traveling booth bunnie, so seldom is she in BA), so she can be introduced to the WSG world.

Andres

I love the wildcard factor in Newport. I have gone there only twice, and both times had good experiences. Despite different physical settings, IMHO it's not really too different procedurally compared to Cafe Orleans or Excedra, in that the girls are freelancers, mixed with the occasional (but rare) regular girls.

One of my experiences was a threesome, and another one was with an older gal who went out of her way to please me and genuinely felt like she had won the lottery.

Great pull out of Newports Andres. It may have a bad reputation but there ARE some diamonds in the rough there. I've gotten really lucky there pulling out girls that don't seem so pro and are really friendly. I'd say any club (even Black) has sweet girls that will leave for not too much money.

You didn't happen to get her phone number did you amigo?

Retired Member

Exon Reporting: Andres glad you found a gem in New Port.

Ive had some very good experiences in New Port. But Jackson is probably right in the fact that you can find some bad ones in their also. Since there all free lancers in their have no accountability to the club.

Exon

Hola Andres,

Thank you for validating my report.

Posting Limitations