Thread: 2003-2004 Photo Gallery

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    Retired Member

Thanks Mouse

Nice shot of her, makes me want to Wack Off thinking of old memories, then cry about how she's fucked her self up.

Thanks Mouse

Happy and prospers New Year to You & You've got to be freezing Your Ass Off

Hope to see You in B.A. soon

Exon

Caroline

Here it is Exon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-Carolina4.jpg‎  

Retired Member

Yes Mouse

I remember our conversation on the way to the airport when you confirmed that the rumors were true about Caroline, i.E. "The Ball Washer"

Its all coming back to me now.

Its truly a shame, she always provided very good service and half the Argentine Mongers on this board have done her.

I remember a couple trips ago she and I went over to a Tello hotel. Well she started Blowing me and as most of us know she gives a Blow Job you can write home about. Well anyway I shot my load, and she wasn't done with me and got me hard again stating, "I haven't cum yet and You must Fuck me until I do", great atitude.

Thanks for the pictures Flexible Horn, and Mouse do you have any pictures of her. I have one Moondog sent me.

Exon

Ball Washer

Here's a comparison photo from 6 months prior. Exon: they "are not" rumors!

Retired Member

Im Astounded Flexible Horn

Thanks for the pictures of the "Ball Washer" as Mickey Mouse calls her

I'd heard rumors her using Cocane but now Im sure its true.

Thanks for the pictures, evidently you did her in my absance last April.

Happy New to You my Limey Buddy & Thanks

Exon

Exon123 Especially for you.

Exon these pictures of Carolyn where taken in April 04, quite a difference,
    wouldn't you agree.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carolyn.jpg‎   Carolyn 2.jpg‎  

Celeste-Cattos

Recently spent some time in BsAs, went to Cattos lots of times. One of the most popular girls is Celeste 25 she has bleached blonde hair, good figure.
    What I didn't realise at the time was that back in March 2004 I had the pleasure to spend 11/2 hours with her.
    She has IMHO improved her looks/appearance 100%.
    She looks much better now.

PS A Very Happy New Year To All, Mongers & Chica's
    Best Wishes
    Flexible Horn (Back Home)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Celeste.jpg‎   Celeste 2.jpg‎  

Experience with platynum

Dear All,

I would like to hear from you if you have had any experience with some of the girls of Platynum.

Who do you recoment, and what are the prices like.

Greetings,

Argen

Girls from Platynum.com.ar

Dear All,

This is my first time that I write something.

I will go on the 1st of Jan to BA. I looked at the girls from Platynum, and they are so hot looking.

Does anybody of you have any experience with them, and what is the cost of these girls.

Thank you all.

Pics of Vivian and Celene Info

First, Celene has pics on Platynum. Interesting Roxana recommended her to me as well, but with the Mansion party and all, there seemed to be little reason to import. Plus, I was hoping Dickhead was going to have a couple of more beers with me.

I posted a Vivian report. She is a bi-polar GFE, and I'm guessing a YMMV experience. Recommend Mamosas to achieve the proper chemical balance.

I didn't exactly get permission to post these, so I chose some rather benign ones -- for her. Please don't share with her!

JavMav - Slickwings
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EZE 12 04 004 small.jpg‎   EZE 12 04 011 small.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Flexible Horn
    Guys,

Used Roxana's services but was sent a bait & switch, Roxana said " Celene from Platynum was recommended.

Next day she duely arrived or did she is this Celene from platynum, I don't know, don't know if it matters.

Who ever she is she is very inexperienced,school girl like, not really my type but I enjoyed a short 1 hour session for 150 pesos.

She told me she works out of Maipu 126 6B, by the way tightest box I've ever encountered.
    Hi there!

Please post more stuff about this Celene girl. I would like to be with her but need more info. Specially photos!

Keep up the good work (and keep up the little fella!)

Celene

I concur same girl, Horn you need to go to the apartment and give us a report on how effective DH's lesson is.

Yup, same girl, it's just that shirt that makes her look uglier.

Same girl, beautiful tits. Thanks for the photos.

Moondog

Celene

IMO that is the same girl without the air brushing and I think she is cute so I will go to that apartment and see if she will fuck me for 100 pesos and I will give her a blow job lesson.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations