Thread: 2003-2004 Photo Gallery

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Still Working?

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering if this girl is still working. Had the pleasure of her company about a year ago. Will be back in BA in January was wondering if a repeat performance would be possible.

Thanks for any leads

F G II
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-DSC00001.jpg‎  

Opinions wanted.

Guys,
    Used Roxana's services but was sent a bait & switch, Roxana said " Celene from Platynum was recommended.
    Next day she duely arrived or did she is this Celene from platynum, I don't know, don't know if it matters.
    Who ever she is she is very inexperienced,school girl like, not really my type but I enjoyed a short 1 hour session for 150 pesos.
    She told me she works out of Maipu 126 6B, by the way tightest box I've ever encountered.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Celene (21) Dec Arg 2004 001.jpg‎   Celene (21) Dec Arg 2004 002.jpg‎   Celene (21) Dec Arg 2004 004.jpg‎  

Nicol

Nicol,20 Jaz Pub Reconquista 872.
    150 pesos 1 1/2 hours fit body. 1 of 2 sisters the other one Diana(23) both very popular normally the 1st girls to leave (early bird catches the worm).
    They normally go out 2,or 3 times a night so make sure they shower, clean their teeth etc,etc or you could be chewing on someone elses "leche".
    Nice girl, good sevice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nicol (20) Arg Dec 04 001 (2).jpg‎  

Sheila

Sheila 20,Cutty Sark, Reconquista 873.
    200 pesos, 3 hours of pure dirty sex.
    IMHO, it was a PSE, including,DFK,BBBJTCWS,DATY,BLS,Greek,MSOG, in a nutshell f..king exhausting for a fat unfit bastard like me.
    Bring on the next one, precious time running out!
    FH
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shiela (20) Arg Dec 04 003 (2).jpg‎  

hefe

I have stayed in 3 different rooms at the Etoile and they all have that decor.

flexible horn

this looks like my room at the etoile

Twins.

I have now had the "Pleasure" of both twins and I can recommend either.
    They are both intelligent, what I would call nice looking, affectionate, very good at their work,amoungst other positive things.
    They inform me (Its no secret) that early next year the two of them are off to make their 1st "Film", lets hope they don't become too bigger stars!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Michele (Younger twin) Arg Dec 04 002.jpg‎   Michele (Younger twin) Arg Dec 04 006.jpg‎   Michele (Younger twin) Arg Dec 04 010.jpg‎  

FH - keep it up!

I love those "birds" you shagged!

Maybe I like ugly chicks (bird reference) too?!

Maria looks very photo genic and looks lik she is having a lot of fun! You lucky devil!

Cynthia 22

I know, I know another Flex "Horror", definitely not "Classically Beautiful", But I'm receiving alot of pms telling me my photos are: great, don't listen to .....
    Me, I came to BsAs to "SHAG BIRDS" thats English for "Sexual Intercourse with women" NOT to meet a wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pictures, Cynthia 22, very small breasts, huge nipples!!!!!

FH, Having fun
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cynthia(22) Arg Dec 04 001 (2).jpg‎   Cynthia(22) Arg Dec 04 002 (2).jpg‎   Cynthia(22) Arg Dec 04 003 (3).jpg‎  

Which one?

One of the "Twins", the younger one I think.
    A very good 2 hours, with a very nice girl.
    Excellent addition Capt Dave.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Maria Dec 04 Arg 001.jpg‎   Maria Dec 04 Arg 002.jpg‎   Maria Dec 04 Arg 004.jpg‎   Maria Dec 04 Arg 005.jpg‎   Maria Dec 04 Arg 006.jpg‎  

Michelle from Brazil

Hi FlexHorn,

My name is Gerardo and is the first time I write on this forum.

Would you, please give me some info about how can I get in touch with this beauty.

Thanx, and if there's anything I can do for you, don't hesitate to ask.

Gerardo

Ps: and regarding the message sent by Guy#2 remember that :"The trouble with the global village are all the global village idiots. - Paul Ginsparg"

Rsvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Dave
    These 3 ladies would like to come to the mansion dinner Saturday.
    Would anyone like to meet them?

David
    Capt Dave,

Fabulous pictures. I would love to attend the Mansion but unfortunately, I reside in Hawai'i. Although, I like to frequent the South America Boards because there are some beautiful women on here (like the ones you posted). In any case, I look forward to seeing some dope pictures from the event. If anything, give them my love from Hawai'i...heh.

Be safe. Peace

Kim Chee

Tough Decision!

These 3 ladies would like to come to the mansion dinner Saturday.
    Would anyone like to meet them?

David
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   25.jpg‎  

Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

Beauties...

My experience has often been, that the "classical beauties" tend to know how beautiful they are and get an attitude of "the guy has to be happy enough to enjoy my looks, no need to do any more". Certainly not all of them, but it happens. The others have to introduce different skills to convince thier prospective client to go with them, or, even better, to repeat.

I certainly don't like my girls ugly. Fortunately, it's different things that attract every one of us, and I like to see the pics in that section - it shows what is really out there, compared to pictures on Area Vip etc.

And I certainly prefer to spend a passionate hour or better night with a "6" then a 10 laying there cold as a fish.

just my 2 centavos

El Alemán

Posting Limitations