Thread: 2003-2004 Photo Gallery

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    Hey Flexible Horn,

Your 28 year old brazilian looks pretty horny to me, I wouldn't mind flexing it a little with her!

One thing that puzzles me a bit though, how the hell did she get a Tottenham Hotspur training jersey. Do you think if I shagged her and paid her a bit extra she might let me have it (They are my team!). I would do her just to get the top, to be quite honest.

Tottenham! Anyone?

Hey Prokofiev

Your chica was definitely NOT unattractive and I definitely don't think you should ever feel the need to appologize. There are a few on this board that seem to enjoy trashing some chica selections.

Those posters trashing some of the photos should just ignore those chica photos they don't like and move on rather than posting negative comments.

Sometimes, I think it has to do with their attitude of cutting others down makes them feel bigger.

Besides, I MUCH prefer an 'normal' attractive chica that is totally hot in sex and attitude over a super attractive chica who knows she is super hot and doesn't have a great attitude nor performs very well.

Keep posting. I enjoy them.

Stowe

A bottle of rum and I'd do her !!

Hay Flexible,

Keep up the good work !!!

Regards,

Aussie Greg

Quote Originally Posted by Flexible Horn
    I'll apologise first, I don't think this girl will ever make Playboy or FHM, but hey I liked her & I'm not "EMBARRESSED" to post her picture.
    She may not be up to the standard of some of the more highly opionated people on the board, but I think some mere mortals will like her.

Prokofiev,

I've NEVER singled out any specific post or girl so your post is not really valid. No one needs to feel "trashed". My opinion is meaningless. You know what they say, opinions are like a**holes. Everyone has one. People that know me know that I'm a what you see is what you get kind of person. I'll tell it like it is. No different in this case.

I stand by my opinion that many of these photos in this section are not what I'd consider classically beautiful girls. But that doesn't really matter. The key thing as I've ALWAYS posted is that if you are having fun that's what counts. The biggest argument I've always had is when some of you put down guys that pay more money to get what I would consider a classically beautiful girl and then you try to compare prices.

No one needs to feel trashed. Keep on posting. I've always said that it's great we all have different tastes in girls. It would be boring if we all were attracted to the same girl.

Regular girls

I agree the regular girls in town are quite appealing. It is a shame I am linguistically challenged to strike up a conversation with these types and strangely they do not seem to end up with mongers and have their pictures on this board.

Those of you who live here are lucky indeed.

On the other issue - has the offending individual not said enough to get himself banned ? Jackson ?

Don't Look if you Don't like Ugly girls.

Keep those eyes closed, another FH horror!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ha,Ha,Ha.
    28 year old (yes I know pension age) Michelle from Brazil.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0750 (2).JPG‎   IMG_0752 (2).JPG‎  

The photo section

is sometimes the most entertaining since its the least tainted . What you see is what you get.

Flex keep them coming . Most of the time I keep my eyes closed like I'm at a scary movie. I love the anticipation .

Starfe

Saint and Guy #2

". . . I'm not sure what is going on with some of these photos. We all have different types that we like. I'd be embarrased to post some of the photos that are on this WSG section. I wouldn't see the majority of these girls for free (or even if you paid me) let alone have the courage to post that I saw them."

Why do you feel the need to rain on some other guy's parade? If you two are so "above" doing these girls - even if they paid you - great. But if you can't say something nice . . .

How do you think the guys who posted the photos feel about getting trashed after taking the time to share info/posts? Not cool . . .

" . . . I really believe what goes around comes around in life. Maybe that's why I've always had such good karma"

Then when will you start to practice what you preach?

Peace, -P

Quote Originally Posted by Flexible Horn
    I'll apologise first, I don't think this girl will ever make Playboy or FHM, but hey I liked her & I'm not "EMBARRESSED" to post her picture.
    She may not be up to the standard of some of the more highly opionated people on the board, but I think some mere mortals will like her.
    Seems like a nice and sweet girl. Thanks for the pix.

Moondog

Retired Member

I'd Due Her

She's Ok by me Flexible Horn, I do her in a second.

BTW, have you been back to Jaz Pub for seconds on Nicole and do you have pictures of her for us.

Exon

Apologies!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pam Dec04 Arg (2).jpg‎   Pam Dec04 Arg.jpg (3).jpg‎  

Well said Johny, why waste precious energy on someone who obviously just doesn't get it. I'm going to be in BA in a week from now and am thankful to all the wonderful members of this forum who have provided all types of positive and informative details regarding every aspect regarding BA, Argentina, and beyond. You people are a big reason for this trip, that along with a little economic crisis of course.

I've been an avid reader of this forum for the past three years and now i'm finally able to experience first hand what all the senior members have been writing about all these past few years.

Saint, you are absolutely right, what goes around does come around. If everyone just realized that little bit of advice this world would be a much easier place for everyone to enjoy.

See you in BA everyone, and thanks to everyone for their contribution to this wonderful resource and helping to create this little community of like minded individuals.

Good Luck and Happy Monerging Everyone and Stay Positive, Life Really Is Way Too Short For All The Other BS!

Guy 2 et al...

I agree that Guy 2 should not be encouraged to visit Buenos Aires. People should definitely lose the prejudice, hatred AND arrogance. An axiom told to me by my father: 'there are a ten thousand people you are better than and a ten thousand who are better than you. Do your best, treat others with respect and retain a certain level of humility.'

Yes Obi Wan,

Stowe

I encourage people not take the time to reply to that type of hatred. Think how miserable he must be. The sad thing is he obviously doesn't even realize how twisted and angry he is. I just prey he doesn't have any kids.

Yikes! I don't have much time to read the board these days. I just post whenever I can to help out the cause and provide information. If Guy#2 did indeed post those posts then I'd tell him never to come to Buenos Aires.

Maybe I'm naive but I really think there is some good in everyone. Still, I don't understand why some of you feel the need to post things like that. Everyone is Mr. Tough guy behind the anonymity of their WSG handle. I like the guys that are WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get). Where do some of you get the hatred that I read in your posts? I really believe what goes around comes around in life. Maybe that's why I've always had such good karma.

Guys, lose the attitude and hatred. Life is too damn short. Generally, I've found that the people that are like this are guys that never really have the opportunity to travel or enjoy the world and they are bitter at themselves and the world.

Posting Limitations