Thread: 2003-2004 Photo Gallery

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Saint's buddy Guy #2

Saint, I realize you are excellent in every regard but .... not too sure we want to welcome guys who post stuff like this:

"These are the worst posts I have ever seen. Where are the prices and info? All I see is some stupid part shots taken by some stupid jew. Isn't the purpose of this site to find cheap beautiful women. You guys post useless photos and info."

And: "If you want to fuck Jap women, there is a Japan American or Japan England society in or Japan-whatevere. Japs love white dicks. It only costs 40-100 to join. You go there and meet Jap expatriates, mostly women. It is easier to get in their pants when they are on your turf (pressure to conform). All Japs like to confirm."

And: "Then I read the posts further back on Italians and minority men. Dude, whoever is writing these posts writes like a fucking Mexican. Don't you know how to speak English if you are going to represent the blonde race."

(All posted by Guy #2; do a search and check him out).

Oh and this, posted in August 2003:

"This will be my last post because I am a man of my word."

Uuuhhh, I guess not!

Suerte,

DH

Guy#2,

PLEASE don't think that the girls posted in this section are what the majority of the girls are like in BA. I don't post photos anymore and I know other guys don't bother taking photos. I posted quite a bit on the first few pages as you posted about.

Look at pages like Platynum and Area-Vip to see what the city is full of. Honestly, I think the most gorgeous girls are the girls working in the malls and other stores and a few restaurants.

I'm not sure what is going on with some of these photos. We all have different types that we like. I'd be embarrased to post some of the photos that are on this WSG section. I wouldn't see the majority of these girls for free (or even if you paid me) let alone have the courage to post that I saw them.

Good luck. Buenos Aires is a wonderful place full of wonderful and beautiful people.

Lissette

Lissette 24 (Affaire Recoleta) Quite a lot of stretch marks.
    Heavy build girl, a little over weight.
    150 pesos 1&1/2 hours
    BBBJ,DATY,DFK,2 POPS.
    Recommended.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0767.JPG‎   IMG_0769.JPG‎   IMG_0775.JPG‎   IMG_0785.JPG‎   IMG_0786.JPG‎  

One of our Favourites

Paola/Paula Santa Fe 1707 21 year old, good sevice,recommended.
    100 pesos 1 hour, 2 pops, daty, bbbj.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0754 (2).JPG‎   IMG_0755.JPG‎  

more of my duo

I really miss these two!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-DSC00076.JPG‎  

RM from Cattos - 1 more

Nice rear view....waiting to be munched on!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-RM2.jpg‎  

One more of Gabi

Got a handful!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-Gabigrab.jpg‎  

Eating Gabi

More of Gabi - 3 pics from camcorder stills
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-Gabi.jpg‎   mini-DSC00013.JPG‎   mini-DSC00020.JPG‎   mini-DSC00021.JPG‎  

a couple more

from my Nov 17-24 trip

enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-RM1.jpg‎   mini-duo.jpg‎  

Cattos girl

Very petite and sweet! DH you know this one (RM)!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-DSC00015.JPG‎   mini-DSC00023.JPG‎  

one more

I felt like an OBGYN......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-DSC00057.JPG‎  

Oth

You really should put a " warning sign " before posting that!
    Is it possible to get a 12x12 one framed and signed ? Or a wallet size one ?

Gabi from the Mansion dinner on 11/20

Juicy stuff...... need I say more?!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-DSC00051.JPG‎  

I have to click on the last page to see really beautiful women. Why do all these women that were recently posted look like they are milfs or mothers or people in their mid 30s? Aren't there any photos of beautiful young 20 year olds? Also, if Argentina is more of a European country, where are all the hot Italians chicks? These women whose photos you post look aborigine. I am serious because I am considering going there. Doesn'y anyone have any better photos of faces of young 20 something women? Or do American men just prefer people their own age? That is something I notice when I was in Asia. I saw many foreign guys with middle age women who the locals would not have paid $2 to sleep with. Are there any hot women in Argentina? If so, please post them. It's also ironic how a lot of these chicas you posted are fat like the women in the US. Where are all the hot slim Italian women? I though Italians made up half the local population?

Knuckhead on Cary

My 2 Centavos on this, in the "Photo Gallery- Discussion" thread.

And BTW, fellows, do not forget about this thread. It is a nice place to enter text discussions about the pictures and post web links of the chicas for comparison purposes.

Posting Limitations