Thread: Rosario

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Scorpio
    Visitor
    Candelaria (Supergatitas) charged me 70 AR$ for an hour. She behaved very timid, CBJ, DATY was allowed but no finger inside. She let me kiss her, but herself didn't, no FK. Her face is nice but her teeth are so so. She's got pics at Erosrosario too, as Tania. She was the only girl but there must be other girls too, why else would they have several rooms for their visitors. There was some hardcore movie on a TV in the room as well. She works 7 days a week.
    Phone: 449-1897

An OK XP but I wouldn't do it for a 2nd time.

Scorpio

Scorpio
    Visitor
    "Emotions Paradise" advertising at Erosrosario.com is located at Laprida 1418 upstairs. Inside it all looks as in the pics, several large rooms, some with domination and bondage equipment. They charge 30 AR$ for blowjob, 50 AR$ for 1/2 hour (one shot) and 100 AR$ for 1 hour. Closed on Sundays. Phone numbers 440-6052, 440-7883 and 447-6668.
    There were two chicas at 18:00 and I didn't try them (seemed somewhat pushy).

After that I called Almendra (Erosrosario.com) at 411-0919. The place is located at Urquiza 942 and two girls were available, Almendra and Gala. I took Gala (blonde, tiny and very good attitude) for an hour (80 AR$, more than one shot allowed). It became a large hour without any time pressure. (CBJ, GFE)

At the corner of San Lorenzo and Maipu is only "Lucille's" and "Yuppies" left. I had some beers at both places, the girls approached without beeing pushy, relaxed atmosphere. Didn't take a girl out there. The girls at Lucille (about 10) were all OK but the music sucked, at Yuppies it was just opposite (about 6 girls and all older looking). A girl at Lucille told me Playboy was closed.

There is a stripclub "Las Vegas" at San Martin 435, all credit cards welcome, not tested.

An adult cinema "Adam & Eve" can be found in Sarmiento 1037.

Scorpio

Rosario

If your'e going to be in rosario check out supergatitas.com. I'll be there in October. I can't wait. Balul is right the girls in Rosario are incredible!

Rosario

Yes, the sisters have names But I prefer not to write them here, since I don`t want them to know they are "famous" in the internet. Just ask the bartender where the sisters sit. (I`m sorry I don`t give their names, but this is a small club in a small scene here, so I guess they would prefer it this way).

I went to playboy club yesterday again. The sisters were busy with other customers, which was great for me as I could have tried other girls All girls were very nice, they knew I`m waiting for the sisters so they just came chatting with me, although they knew I wouldn`t take them (I did invite them for drinks though). It`s funny - I invited 5 different girls for a drink, and still I paid less than what I would pay in a Bs As club for one girl...

I met there one cute girl, and I preffered her rather than the sisters. Fortunately, the sisters went with other customers, and I was free to take the cute girl. She looked ok, 24 y.o., and was very very nice. What I like in this club is the fact that the girls are realy nice, and when I talk with them, I feel like I talk with a regular girl in a pub. This is more important to me than looks. The price for her was even cheaper: Only 60 pesos! ("Like for Argentino", she said). Since she was so nice, and gave me such a great price, I tipped her big in the end.
    The hotel cost me 30 pesos. There are also more expensive hotels and cheaper hotels.

Andres wrote here that the working girls in cities outside Bs As may be less pretty, but with nicer attitude. He was totaly right.

As for the non pro girls here, although they don`t even look at me, I must say that they are simply beutiful. I think, that the claim that Argentinian girls are the prettiest in the world, came from someone who visited Rosario. The amount of beutiful girls in the streets is too much to handle...

One last thing - Rosario is considered an un-touristic city. I imagined a grey poor city. This is not true. This is a great city, you won`t be bored here. Also, I find ths city prettier and with more interesting buildings than La Plata, for example.

I wouldn`t recommend to go specialy for Rosario, but if you have buizness here, or going north in Argentina, you will enjoy!

Rosario

I shall be in Rosario in 3 weeks. Do the sisters have "names" or at least their bar monikers?

Rosario

I arrived yesterday, and this is a great city! So many restaurants, shops, nice people, pretty girls, everything! (except tourist attractions, although there are more than expected beutiful buildings here).

Most important, I liked the working girls here! Here are the details:
    Jwadd was accurate as always, and I went to check the "Lucille Bar", at San Lorenzo and Maipu. The new discover was that their are 3 bars in the same street!

Letīs do it in order:

All bars are near the corner of Maipu and San Lorenzo, in the centre of town. Lucille bar, Yuppies and Playboy. Lucille and Playboy open in 19:00, until about 5:00 in the morning. Best hours are between 22:00 and 1:00, in other hours there wonīt be many girls. In playboy and Lucille were about 10-12 girls, in Yuppies less.

The best of the 3 bars was "playboy". The female bartender is amazingly beutiful, but not in the game of course.

PLAYBOY:
    Prices: entance free. Coca Cola 5 pesos. Bar fine for a girl is 2 drinks, 12 p. each =24 pesos. Price for girl: Only 70 pesos!

Atmosphere: Very nice. pretty and nice bartender, good music, everything relaxed. Girls are nice and willing to talk, but not pushy.The locals come there sometimes just to enjoy without planning to take one of the girls.

Girls: 13 at 23:00. No super models here, but if you like the amateur type (and this is what I like), you will be happy here. All girls were about 7ī, most of them looked cute but not amazing. There are more girls than clients, so you will be popular if you come to this place...

My experience: Came in the bar, sat and hoped for good. Talked with the bartender, and when I heard the cheap prices of the drinks, I could relax. After about 10 minutes, one cute girl came and sit next to me. We talked, and few minutes later, another girl came - Her sister! One was 18 y.o., the other 19 y.o. . Both of them didnīt look amazing but did look very nice. We talked for about 30 minutes, and then I asked if there are rooms in the place itself. There arenīt, so we went to a hotel. Before we went, I Asked for the girlsī price, and was very happy when I heard itīs only 70 pesos. This was my first time with 2 girls, not to mention two sisters, and it was great! I canīt say that Iīm good enough in bed to do everything with 2 girls, but I enjoyed it anyway. It was a real GFE (specialy if are used to date sisters...), and the best thing was that they didnīt fake anything like many girls do. Recommended!

My hotel is hotel Rosario, in 900 Corrientes st.. I was going to recommend it but itīs not chica friendly at all. They didnīt even let me to go with an amiga if mine to my room just to take some pictures before I leave. Donīt go to this hotel! There are many other good hotels, some of them in San Lorenzo st. near the clubs.

I met today with the 2 sisters just to hang out together. Iīll probably go visit them at the club later, so wonīt be able to try other girls in this city

Rosario

Hello all, I was in Rosario, Argentina a month ago. I read a posting here that there is no action there. I got to tell you that the girls in Rosario are the best in Argentina. and if you travel from the US with the dollar exchange you are king over there the girls charge approx. 40 - 50 pesos which is about 13 - 15 dollars. I'm talking girls that look like models, I don't know why but it seems that there is not many fat girls over there. There are some webpages where they advertise, do a search on google for "Supergatitas" and there a few more that I don't remember right now. Anyways Good Luck!!

L8r

Rosario

As far as I can tell there's not much here. Two venues, I think. For free-lancers, try "Lucille Bar" at the corner of San Lorenzo and Maipu in centro. I was quote 100 USD for "how ever long it takes" before negotiations.

Also try Mallorca club/disco. It was closed the night I was there (Wednesday), but several taxi drivers intimated that there're working girls to be found there.

Happy Hunting,

JWadd

Administrator

Venues: 398

Rosario

Select "Post Reply" to post a message.

Posting Limitations