Thread: Cafes & Coffee Shops List

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Orleans Report

Made my obligatory stop here today after a session with a 22 yo that looked 18 to me. No Dominicana bottom feeders as yet but it was early. Waste of time as usual. The best thing was the Chopp I had. Good strong head with a strongly laced glass. I saw one girl sitting by the door with bangs who looked like she had a bullet wound on her forehead. Another sitting at a table who was trying her best to hide her Krispy Kreme jellyroll waist and Opraesque butt. All in all a good visit.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteCat For This Post:

Retired Member

Normally Isabella this time of year, takes a months vacation to her home country of Equador.

She sucks dick well.

Exon

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Exon123 For This Post:

There is a separate Orleans thread.

Orleans

Has anyone seen Isabella at Orleans lately? Tall, dark and can speak eng.

Coming to BA Feb. She is one of my girls!

Man

CAFE ORLEANS & sucky-sucky sin

Arrived fresh in BA and walked in the improbable hour at 3pm on Sunday. Sitting around were 8-12 s, and took my time doing the interview process. Had to negate 4 s before landing on a DR and she accepted 200AR. The others wanted 250-300AR plus the restrictions.

Walked 2 block away and got a jacuzzi room at the Hotel Horizonte and we had a great time. Likeable, not a clock watcher, great kisser too.

Definitely going back!

Cafe Orleans

Played tourist again and found the Orleans Café. Thought I would check it out. Well it turned into a bit of an embarrassing moment for myself: no Spanish. Nothing earth shattering, but the waiter at Orleans can kiss my rosy red ass. Seemed I ordered something that was not available at that time of day and from my perspective, the guy went ballistic. Mr. Orleans Waiter needs to find another vocation if he cannot work with this Gomer. No big deal, but do not recommend the Orleans Café for none Spanish speaking dumb asses. However, there was a bit of a silver lining to the experience. Ran into two American women after I departed the Orleans and we all went to lunch. Who can figure, in the States, cannot get the time of day from an American woman. Do not believe it had anything to do with my charm, they are just out of their league here in Argentina and latched onto anything they could get. It was fun but it was like taking a sandwiche to a barbecue. Oh well, "As The World Turns."

Cafe Orleans 11.19.07

After spending some time at dinner went to Cafe Orleans. Was a Sunday night.

And two of us just got off the plane. Went by lÁlliance and met the owner and another expat, real nice guys. We ate at Establo really good food and were taking a cab to Excedra when I eagle eye saw some hookers on the corner. Guess what? We were riding just past Cafe Orleans. Went inside and good looking stuff in range of 6 to 8. Being new in town I wanted all to know I was available to play but had some concerns about the price. Yes, the first quote was $100 US and I was not about to pay that for the quality I had seen. After discussion price quickly dropped and settled for $50 US for 1 hour or so. Mexicali Jack is quick. Once deal was made we went around the corner to a fuck hotel and the fee was $20. I took a short shower watching my wallet and she started with a covered BJ. After that some cowgirl and Jack was happy.

Jackson's reports do not tell all. It was like shooting fish in a bowl. You do not need to speak the language or have handsome looks. Even when I was sitting with one I hand picked by looking every other chica was looking with those Spanish eyes and saying let me come over. You all know the look.

I am using Jackson's BA tip Sheet as my bible and so far it is right on.

Good luck to all

Administrator

Venues: 398

Cafes & Coffee Shops List

Cafes and Coffee Shops List

Cafe Orleans Cordoba & San Martin (in Centro)

Report by Edonist on 5-25-04: Typical looking Cafe like a thousand other innocent ones, but the apparent ordinariness is what makes it interesting. Once you walk in, the looks the girls shoot at you will soon make you realize the potential scenarios which are open to the Paying Customer. Half the pleasure of this experience is in the sitting around, drinking, watching everyone else, soaking it all in. So don't rush it, this is latin society and this is pleasure time, so enjoy.

Cafe Exedra Cordoba & Carlos Pelligrini (at 9 de Julio) (in Centro)
    Cafe Exedra closed in March 2008 after many years of service to the community.

Cafe Iberia Avenida de Mayo 1100-1200 block (in Centro)

Pelvi's Callao 345 4374-7474 pelviscafe@hotmail.com

Pelvi's Sarmiento 1743 4374-7474 www.pelviscafebar.com.ar pelvis@pelviscafebar.com.ar

Pelvi's is a coffee shop with a different twist: All the waitresses are dressed in lingerie. This is mildly entertaining, although I've never seen anything that you can see through. However, the female employees are strictly prohibited by management from "going" with, soliticing, or being solicited by the customers. In addition, I've never seen any working girls patonizing the place as customers, so you are essentially limited to the thrill of watching girls serve coffee in a public place dressed in lingerie.

Revised 04-25-08

Posting Limitations