Thread: Dickhead's Maria

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    Has anyone seen or heard of Maria lately? Is she still around Florida or how can I find her?

Yes, this was not the wisest thing to do.

The only thing I'll mention is Intercourse.

S.

She is on duty at her usual location. Do NOT mention the internet!!!!

Maria

Lads,

Never been in Latin America, but in the hobby in the rest of world. Don't know how I got to this thread, but boy has it got me interested.

So - I'm planning a 'Just for Maria Trip' straight from Europe!

Has anyone seen her lately? Has all this fuss around her impacted her?

Cheers,

Shobel

Stormy,

I would go even further than your suggestion. I don't think face-revealing photos should be posted unless the person in question is aware of the potential posting and specifically agrees to it.

You suggest not posting only if the girl in question specifically requests this. Keep in mind that a woman being photographed may have no idea that this is for any purpose other than for the monger's personal collection. Thus they may not even think to ask that you not post.

As you suggest, permission to photograph is not to be interpreted as permission to post.

DfB

I would suggest that NO photos of any kind be posted when the person in question requests that. In fact, assuming that permission to post on the internet is given by permission to take pictures is pure fallacy. Maria from the start never wanted any images on the internet. She now does not want any more graphic verbal descriptions of her activities posted. She does not plan to be in this business forever and would not want to start civilian life with this kind of public background, especially when it is already known to friends. If you have a question or comment about this I would be pleased to talk to you by PM. Thanks

Stormy

OTH,

Call me old fashioned, but I don't think it's a great idea to post facial pictures of these ladies without getting their consent, not just for the photos per se, but also consent for the posting of the photos on the internet. Keep in mind that many of these women have real professions, real families and real reputations to uphold. They live in a world with severely depressed economies and are doing their best to survive. Some of these people are doctors, students, and soup kitchen organizers. How do you think Exon's Roberta would feel if a picture of hers was posted in her comedor?

Pleasse think twice before posting non-consentual, face-revealing pictures of these ladies for the whole world to see.

DfB

One Tree Hill,
    I will second that and Drink to that! Just one thing, I don't think we should post photos without permission.
    Well said,
    MM

100 Rules to follow:

RULE NUMBER 1

Keep your mouth shut as far as the telling the girls goes.
    They do not need to know. If you have "info" on them and wish to
    let them know, then make up some BS story about a "friend" telling you.

This board is a tremendous resource for the MONGERS.
    We should protect it and keep the contents therein among ourselves. I do not even pass this site along to other close friends who are non-mongers. They simply do not need to know.

If we do not "self police" then this will go away.
    I took lots of pics of chicas last trip, but do you think I am bragging to them that I am going to post their pics? Hell no.
    That being said I would be severley pissed if some jerk wad was to see one of "my" chicas and mentions "oh by the way, One Tree Hill posted some nice pics of your pu**y".

We are a fraternity of sorts and need to follow some rules of participation whether written or unwritten. Read, post and view, but be careful who you refer to this site. And for the love of God NEVER tell the girls.

RULE 2-100

See rule #1

If I got a vote I would also vote to cancel this thread. I would also vote to ban anyone making a reference to this site directly to any working girl. Has anyone ever heard of flying below the radar screen? The last thing we need to do is call attention to this website or our hobby. Lets just appreciate the great info here and have fun.

DFB I realize you meant no harm but no good will come from discussing this site with the girls. Let's remain discreet.

I agree the Maria thread should be dropped.

Now that I know where to find her due to excellent posting I do not want her running away and saying not another Norte Americano!

Honestly, I agree-there is to much information on her and anyone looking on the board would know who she is. On the other hand why would anyone show her the postings from the board??

That only can spell trouble.

Maria thread.
    I would agree that this thread of Maria be dropped/ erased, for the good of Maria. Although I have never seen her, this is the gentlemenly thing to do given the uncomfortable stance she has now professed. It is the right thing to do.
    My vote, if there is such a thing here.
    Thanks,
    MAG

Jackson,

In light of Stormy's comments below, perhaps it makes sense to eliminate this thread entirely. While this won't entirely eliminate postings about Maria, in the absence of a thread devoted to this one poor girl, perhaps you will reduce the number of postings to that of the typical working woman. With Dickhead having lost interest in her, perhaps postings about her will just fade away.

DfB

Regarding Maria and the Internet

Maria told me that one of her friends, an older woman who works in one of the bars on Lavalle reads English well and knows the Internet and this site well, translated a lot of information and told her about it. Maria was quite unhappy about this at one point, saying "I have no secrets now." Another time, she was more philosophical about it. It should be obvious that the information on a public site would become public, with what ever consequences. I know that she does not want more exposure on the internet, enough is enough.

Stormy

I think that this story revolving Maria give us a very important lesson: To be VERY CAREFUL of what we mention to girls about forums.

In another web forum (CH), a guy had no better idea than to show to a girl her pictures posted on the website. Needless to say, that brough a headacke to the forum administrators. Results? The CH Admin configured the site so as to not allowing to browse girls pictures on computers connected to IP addresses related to the girl's country. So everybody losses: Girls not being able to get known and guys not being able to see the available offer.

Let's be smart, guys.

Andres

Posting Limitations